剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
我叫罗曼
My name is Roman.
十年前 我们的飞船坠毁在地球上
Ten years ago, our ship crash-landed on earth--
我们是来寻求庇护的
we came here seeking refuge,
可是人类却认为这是一场侵略
but the humans thought that it was an invasion.
那天晚上有一个人类女孩救了我
That night I met a human girl on earth--who tried to protect me
我从没想过能再见她一面
A girl I never thought I'd see again.
我们幸存的种族奥特里安人
The surviving members of my race, the Atrians,
被聚拢隔离在一个军事防区
were rounded up and isolated inside a militarized sector.
现在是2024年
Now it's 2024.
我们中的七个人被选中
Seven of us have been chosen to attend high school
加入政♥府♥的融合项目 去高中就读
as a part of a government integration program,
但是人类和奥特里安人仍旧互不信任
but the humans and Atrians continue to distrust each other,
而我奋力保护我的族人
while I fight to protect my people
和那个救我一命的人类女孩
and the human girl who saved my life
不惜一切代价
at any cost.
《星恋》前情提要
Previously on Star-Crossed...
诺克斯 奥特里安人发言人
这个项目
This program is the first step
是两个种群融合的第一步
toward unifying our races.
爸 他们永远不会平等对待我们的
Dad, they're never gonna treat us like equals.
我对他们有信心
I have faith in them.
指挥官怀特希尔
让他们退后
Keep these guys back.
天呐 是你♥爸♥
Oh, my god, it's your dad.
你要回家了吗
You're going home?
化疗不起作用
The chemo isn't working.
你怎么能把我儿子放出去
How could you let my son go out there?
把手举起来
Let me see your hands.
等等 不
Wait! No!
奥特里安人隔离区 晚上九点
你知道规矩的
Come on. You know the drill.
你得有执照才卖♥♥东西
You need a license to sell.
全搞定了
It's all clear.
星恋
第一季 第二集
奥特里安激进组织在隔离区制♥造♥了袭击
Police are investigating an attack
警方正在展开调查
at the Sector by a militant group of Atrians.
相关官员认为这是他们这是
Officials believe they're seeking retribution
奥特里安人隔离区发生爆♥炸♥
在为两天前被一名警卫所杀的
for the death of Atrian leader and activist, Nox,
首领和激进分子诺克斯复仇
who was killed two days ago by a guard.
真是受不了
I can't stand this.
我爸才不是杀人凶手
My dad isn't a murderer.
他不是故意杀死罗曼他爸的
He didn't mean to kill Roman's dad.
是意外
It was an accident.
别再看了
You have to stop watching that.
我必须得找他谈 听着 罗曼
I'll just have to tell him, "Look, Roman,
我知道这时候事情有点复杂 可我只想说
"I know things are complicated right now, but I just want you
如果你想谈谈 随时可以找我
"To know that I'm here for you and if you want to talk
-或者... -小埃 我知道你关心罗曼
- Or... - Em, I know you care about Roman
你想让他好受一点 可是...
and want to find a way to ease his pain, but...
事情没那么简单
I don't think it's gonna be that simple.
抱歉 我们...
I'm sorry. We...
都还没庆祝你康复呢
haven't even properly celebrated you kicking cancer's ass.
来得及的 我的朋友
All in due time, my friend.
你要是能来学校就好了
I wish you were coming to school with me.
过几天就去
In a few days.
本森医生还想再做几项检查
Doc Benson wants to run some more tests.
不知道你有没有听说...我算是个奇迹
I don't know if you've heard, but... I'm kind of a miracle.
太奇怪了
It's so strange.
那天晚上的事 我只记得
All I remember from that night
我做了一个梦
is a dream about...
有一个蓝色天使来到我的病房♥
A blue angel who came into my hospital room
治好了我
and cured me.
很神乎吧
Freaky, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
为什么要碾碎柏草
Why do we have to crush the cyper?
老爸说这样可以释放出草药里的虎骨弩
Dad said it releases the higunu of the plant.
它的能量
Its energy.
这是老爸葬礼不可或缺的一部分
It's part of the ritual for dad's ceremony.
我还有好多问题想问他
There's so much I always wanted to ask him,
可是再也没有机会了
but I never got the chance.
我甚至都不知道柏草是怎么长成的
I don't even know how cyper is grown.
也不知道我们为什么不能让它被人类知道
Or why we have to keep it a secret.
为了自保
Self-preservation.
一旦人类知道
If humans ever learned of the curative capabilities
奥特里安人血液和柏草结合产生的疗效
of combining an atrian's blood and cyper,
我们就都会变成实验室小白鼠
our tribesmen would all become lab rats.
有任何问题的话
If there's anything you want to know,
随时都可以问你们的卡斯特叔叔
you could always ask your uncle Castor.
-外面平息了吗 -暂时平息了
- Have things calmed down outside? - For now.
还好 警卫们都没死
Luckily, no guards were killed.
龙头帮的人很可能会继续制♥造♥袭击
But I suspect more attacks by the Trags will follow.
他们为什么这么做
Why are they doing this?
因为没有一个人类因你父亲的死而受惩
Not a single human was punished for your father's death.
他们在向族人们宣扬
The Trags are sending a message to our people
我们不是手无寸铁的弱者
that we are not powerless,
宣扬只有加入他们 才能实现自♥由♥
that by joining them is the only way to achieve freedom.
他们在利用我父亲的死
So they're exploiting my father's death
大肆招兵买♥♥马
as a recruitment strategy.
罗曼 卡斯特正接手准备你父亲的葬礼
Roman, Castor's taking over preparations for your father's ogmon.
这是我的责任
This is my duty.
要做的还有很多
There is much to do,
你还得上学
and you have school.
又不是非得去
I don't have to go.
我们得开始准备泥土了
We should start preparing the soil.
卡斯特唯一一次来看我们
The only time castor used to come by to see us
是来向我爸挑衅的
was to pick a fight with dad.
他现在倒是起劲得很
Now he's so eager to be involved.
给他一次机会吧
Just give him a chance.
我们这几天一直在努力建立我们共同的群落
It has been a trying couple of days for our community.
如果你们有什么想法的话
Our counselors are available to you
随时可以找我们的辅♥导♥员谈
should you need to speak with someone.
我知道你们有顾虑 可我保证
I know you may have concerns, but I assure you
你们的安全绝对是我们的首要目标
your safety and well-being remain our highest priority.
我们怎么能确保他们接下来
And how do we know one of them doesn't try
不会把学校炸飞
to blow up the school next?
学校理事会今天将开会讨论
The school board is meeting today
加强学校的安保措施
to discuss heightening security measures,
也会讨论明天的返校节
as well as whether or not to move forward
是否如期举♥行♥
with tomorrow night's homecoming carnival.
我完全支持平等
I am all for equality,
可他们要干涉我们的传统的话
kut when they start messing with tradition,
那我可就不客气了
that's when I go turbo bitch.
难道没什么是神圣不可侵犯的吗
I mean, is nothing sacred?
你们杀了我们的首领
You guys murder our leader,
可你们还在关心某个莫名其妙的节日
and you're worried about cancelling some weird ritual
庆祝什么 返校回家
where you celebrate, what, going home?
你要是能回家的话 我会庆祝的
I would celebrate you going home.
小埃
Hey, Em.
你♥爸♥还好吧
Your dad doing okay?
很难说
It's hard to say.
每次我问他 他都会转移话题
Any time I ask him about it, he just changes the subject.
你♥爸♥是个英雄
Hey, your dad's a hero.
如果他没有开枪
Nox would've killed that guard
诺克斯就会杀了那个警卫
if your dad hadn't shot him.
我认为不是这么回事
I don't think that's how it happened.
我觉得从她和歪星人
I think she lost all credibility
一起跑进树林开始
the second she took off into the woods
就不值得信任了
with a tattie.
消停一会儿吧
Just give it a rest.
罗曼
Roman.
你现在连话都不跟我讲了吗
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表