剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
我叫罗曼
My name is Roman.
十年前 我们的飞船迫降在地球上
Ten years ago, our ship crash-landed
我们是来寻求庇护的
We came here seeking refuge,
可是人类却认为这是一场侵略
but the humans thought that it was an invasion.
那天晚上有一个人类女孩救了我
That night I met a human girl who tried to protect me.
我从没想过能再见她一面
A girl I never thought I'd see again.
我们幸存的种族奥特里安人
The surviving members of my race, the Atrians,
被聚拢隔离在一个军事防区
were rounded up and isolated inside a militarized sector.
现在是2024年
Now, it's 2024.
我们中的七个人被选中
Seven of us have been chosen to attend high school
加入政♥府♥的融合项目 去高中就读
as a part of a government integration program.
但是人类和奥特里安人仍旧互不信任
But the humans and Atrians continue to distrust each other
而我奋力保护我的族人
while I fight to protect my people
和那个救我一命的人类女孩
and the human girl who saved my life
不惜一切代价
at any cost.
《星恋》前情提要
Previously on Star-Crossed...
罗曼 这真的只是个意外
Roman, it was an accident!
-我真的很抱歉 -为什么
- I am so sorry! - Why?
是因为我爸死了 还是因为你♥爸♥开了枪
Because my father's dead or because your father shot him?
我在朱莉娅的病房♥里发现了这个
I found this in Julia's hospital room.
你救了她
You saved her life.
什么都没发生
It didn't happen.
-你的手臂... -抱歉
- Hey, what happened to your... - I'm sorry.
怎么了
Arm?
他们想要为我父亲的死报仇
They want revenge for my father's death.
目标就是你们一家
They've targeted your family.
我们只和同类交往
We keep with our own kind.
我们中总有人在监视
One of us is always watching.
这问题不仅关乎我们两人
This is bigger than the two of us now.
我们不在一起会比较安全
It's safer if we're apart.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
泰瑞 我没兴致
Teri, I'm not in the mood.
给我一分钟
Give me a minute.
你会有的
You will be.
星恋
第一季 第三集
昨晚没睡好啊
Rough night?
别干扰我的大脑
Stay out of my head.
你以前会求我用摄魂草
You used to beg me to use kyter leaves
让你做那些梦
and give you those dreams.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
我会在你的枕头下塞一片叶子
I'd slip a leaf under your pillow
在你耳边低语我们以前做的下流事
and whisper in your ear all the dirty things we used to do.
泰瑞 我们以前有很多种关系
Teri, we used to be a lot of things.
但如果你想继续做朋友 就必须停止这样
But if you want us to stay friends, this has to stop.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
我来了
I'm here.
我终于上高中了
I'm finally in high school.
我想让你的第一天很特别
I wanted your first day to be special.
眼花缭乱的储物柜 跳舞的熊在游♥行♥
Bedazzled locker, dancing bears on parade.
但是登陆日快到了
But with Arrival Day coming,
我觉得那样不大礼貌
I thought it might be in bad taste.
狂欢节后
After the carnival,
他都不愿意看我
he won't even look at me.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我没想到什么事
Nothing I can think of.
你才来学校一周
You've been in school a week,
就已经有感情问题了吗
and you already have boy problems?
高中太棒了
High school is phenomenal.
还有两天就到登陆日十周年纪念日了
The tenth anniversary of Arrival Day is in two days.
降临的奥特里安人
Families of the fallen,
以及人类学生和参与融合计划的
as well as human and Atrian students who are part of
奥特里安人学生
this integration program,
都被邀请参加纪念活动
are all invited to attend the commemoration,
那将在奥特里安人的飞船基地举♥行♥
which will be held at the base of the Atrian ship.
太棒了 自从飞船坠毁
Awesome. Like, no one's been allowed
就没人可以靠近
near the ship since it crashed.
我曾经在那艘飞船上
I've been on that ship.
你没错过什么精彩的
You're not missing anything.
世界都会关注我们
The eyes of the world will be on us.
人们想看看这种文化交流是如何进展的
People want to see how this exchange of cultures is progressing.
到目前为止 奥特里安七人组
So far, the Atrian Seven
上了人类学校 参加了人类活动
have attended human school and human events.
下一步就是将人类引入
The next step is to introduce humans
奥特里安人社会
into Atrian society.
为达到目的 这间教室的人类学生将于明天
To that end, the human students in this room have been selected
在隔离区度过一天
to spend a day in the Sector tomorrow.
隔离区以前从来没有过人类客人
We've never had human guests in the Sector before.
我们之前还以为鼠患就很严重了
We thought the rat infestation was bad.
这是人类学生头一回
It's the first time human students
进入隔离区
will have access to the Sector.
你们将名垂史册
You'll be making history.
加西亚女士
Uh, Ms. Garcia?
关于明天的隔离区访问 我有个主意
I had an idea about the Sector visit tomorrow.
什么
Yes?
我们都听过我们这边讲述的登陆日
We've all heard Arrival Day stories from our side--
人类这边
the humans--
但我们没听过奥特里安人的说法
but we haven't heard what it was like from the Atrians.
继续吧
Go on.
我觉得我们可以利用明天的隔离区拜访
I thought we could use our Sector visit tomorrow
来问问奥特里安人在登陆日的故事
to ask the Atrians for their Arrival Day stories.
埃默里不该去隔离区
Emery shouldn't come to the Sector.
许多奥特里安人依然对
There are a lot of Atrians that are still angry
我爸被枪杀的事很愤怒 开枪的是...
about my father getting shot by...
只是
It's just...
她可能有危险
Sh-she could be at risk.
我们已经镇♥压♥了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Well, we've dealt with the terrorists.
而且现场保安充裕
And there's ample security.
除非你知道具体的威胁
So unless you know of a specific threat?
那我觉得没什么好担心的
Well, then I see no reason for concern.
埃默里的计划会展示
Emery's project would show
我们两方都盼望着眼未来
that both sides are eager to move on.
恭喜 怀特希尔女士
Congratulations, Ms. Whitehill.
任务归你了
The assignment is yours.
真漂亮 亲爱的
Looking real pretty, sweetheart.
你真是麻木不仁
That's really insensitive!
即使你是个肌肉发达的外星人
Even for a 'roided-up alien.
这些丝带是为了纪念
These ribbons are a remembrance of those
那些在登陆日失去生命的人
who lost their lives on Arrival day.
那天 你的种族基本上毁了我们小镇
The day your kind literally crashed our town.
我知道 我当时在场
Yeah, I know. I was there.
你知道格雷森的哥哥被奥特里安人杀了吗
Did you know Grayson's brother was killed by an Atrian?
你失去了哥哥
You lost a brother?
是的 他是国民警卫队的
Yeah, he was in the National Guard.
我的种族死了一半的人
I lost half of my tribe.
在坠毁事故中活下来的人
Those who survived the crash
被王八蛋警卫开枪打死了
were gunned down by your bitch guards.
但你没看见我
But you don't see me
用根丝带把自己包起来
wrapping myself in ribbon
像包生日礼物那样 对吧
like a birthday present, now do you?
很遗憾你失去了同类
I'm sorry for your loss.
但我哥哥不是王八蛋
But my brother wasn't a bitch.
继续往前走
Let's keep it moving.
好吧
Right. Yeah.
朱莉娅
Julia.
-那是什么 -相机
- What is that? - A camera.
格洛丽亚的
From Gloria.
我自告奋勇在隔离区时
I volunteered to interview the Atrians
去采访奥特里安人
while we're in the Sector.
太棒了
That's amazing.
以前不许带相机进隔离区的
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表