剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
听说这里有意大利面
I heard there'd be pasta.
任你吃个够
All you can eat.
我查了查 储存碳水化合物什么的
You know, I read that the whole carb-loading thing
只是传说而已
is actually just a myth.
你觉得我是在为自己找借口
You think it's just an excuse
来大吃一顿奶酪意面吗
for me to gorge myself with fettuccine Alfredo?
也许吧
Mmm, maybe.
那你有没有听说过一个女孩的传说
Well, have you heard the myth about the girl
她在男生做了傻事之后
who took a guy up on a date
还是愿意跟他出去约会
even after he did something stupid?
这个我倒没听说过
No. I haven't heard that one.
有些传说还是有一定可信度的
Well, I guess some myths have some truth.
约会吗
A date?
我们这是约会吗
That's what this is?
这样很糟糕吗
That so bad?
没有
No.
一点也不糟
Not at all.
地球只容得下地球人
红鹰
对着镜头笑笑
Smile for the camera.
听说你身上有非法电子设备
Got a tip you might be carrying some illegal tech.
什么 谁说的
What? What? From who?
你们干什么
What are you doing?!
你们应该去保护她
You should be protecting her!
他身上没有
He's clean.
让开 让开
Move! Move!
你们应该都没听说过杰基·罗宾森
I don't suppose any of you have heard of Jackie Robinson.
他是美国历史上最伟大的
Well, he was one of the greatest athletes
运动员之一
in American history.
可是因为他是有色人种
But because of the color of his skin,
他努力了很长时间
it took some time
才被允许参加主要赛事
before he was allowed to play in the majors.
我猜他受到的欢迎也很热情吧
I take it he was also met with a warm welcoming?
他被辱骂 被吐口水 还被殴打
He was called names, spit on, even physically attacked.
但重点是
But the important thing is...
他从没回应过挑衅
he never rose to the bait.
所以你叫我们也忍♥气吞声
So you're saying suck it up?
纵观美国历史
Throughout American history,
体育是接受少数人群的至关重要的途径
sports have been a crucial path to acceptance for minorities.
可是仅仅做到不错是不够的
But it's not enough to be good at what you do.
就算是优秀也不够
Or even great.
我要你们七个人做表率
I need all seven of you to be exemplary.
模范公民
Model citizens.
就是说 要做到无可指摘
That means behaving in a way that is beyond reproach
不要使用暴♥力♥
and never resorting to violence.
你 小姐
You, young lady,
得注意你的语言
need to learn to use your words.
你说语言吗 这样行吗
You want words? How about...
-去你的 -泰瑞 别这样
- "Screw this"? - Teri...Come on.
我们为什么要忍♥气吞声
Why should we put up with this?
像怪物一样被游♥行♥示众
Being paraded around in front of the masses like freaks--
为了你吗
for you?
不
No.
为了我
For me.
不只是我
And not just me.
也为了我爸爸
For my dad.
求你们了 你们能帮我吗
Please... can I count on you guys?
别逼她了 泰瑞
Give her a break, Teri.
自♥由♥ 不是吗
Freedom, right?
我们是为自♥由♥而战
That is what we're fighting for.
随便了
Whatever.
你想和那些没标记的猴子比赛游泳就去吧
You want to go swim against those unmarked monkeys, go for it.
一定要给他们看看你的厉害
Just make sure you smoke 'em.
今天早上来学校的路上警卫搜查了我
The guards searched me on my way into school this morning.
你跟别人说过手♥机♥的事吗 卢卡斯呢
Did you tell anyone about the phone? Did Lukas?
没有 当然没有
No, of course not.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我们得马上销毁它
We need to destroy it right now.
他应该在计算机实验室
I think he's in the computer lab.
但是 罗曼
But, Roman...
我上次看到卢卡斯时 他说视频就快破解了
last time I saw Lukas, he said he'd almost decrypted that video.
谢了
Thanks.
我只是管罗曼借他的微积分笔记
I was just asking Roman about his calculus notes.
别
Don't.
如果你不能跟我说实话 那也没关系
If you can't tell me the truth, that's fine,
但求你别骗我
but please don't lie to me.
索菲娅 我有一份礼物给你
Hey, Sophia. I got you a present.
真的吗
Seriously?
我想你需要新的比赛制♥服♥
I figured you needed some new racing threads
如果你要成为伊甸达的风云人物
if you're gonna be the talk of Edendale.
太棒了 谢谢你
It's awesome. Thank you.
天哪
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What's wrong?
-这件事到此为止 -罗曼
- This is over. - Roman...
我在和我妹妹说话 不是和你
I'm talking to my sister, not you.
我知道你想以此纪念爸爸
I know you want to honor Dad...
但我不会让你冒着生命危险去做这件事
but I am not gonna let you risk your life to do it.
我爱你 如果情势所逼 我会亲自把你
I love you, but I'm gonna drag you out of that pool
从游泳池拽出来
if I have to.
不
No...
你不会的
you won't.
-索菲娅 -罗曼 让她去吧
- Sophia... - Roman, let her go!
你已经说清楚了
You made your point.
这可不是什么说清楚的事
It's not about making a point.
我要保护我妹妹的安全
It's about keeping my sister safe!
那是我的职责
That's my job.
错了 你的职责是支持她
No, your job is to support her.
你根本不明白你在说什么
You have no idea what you're talking about.
我知道你不想让我去隔离区
I know you didn't want me in the Sector
因为你觉得那样太冒险了
because you thought it was too risky.
我也懂你让我离开狂欢节
I know you wanted me to leave the Carnival
因为你认为我有危险
because you thought I was in danger.
可我现在还站在这
But here I am.
你还能安全地站在这 是因为我保护了你
You're here safe because I protected you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
就让我为我的妹妹也这么做吧
Just let me do the same for my sister.
我还没看
So, I haven't played it yet.
我想应该等你一起
Thought I'd wait for you.
准备好了吗
Ready?
把他带到我的办公室
Take him to my office.
你知道在隔离区私藏手♥机♥会有什么惩罚吗
Do you know the penalties for having a phone in the Sector?
知道
I know.
没收财产 犯罪诉讼
Confiscation of family property, criminal prosecution,
-被遣送走 -我说了我知道
- being sent to the Crate. - I said I know.
更别说这会对融合计划造成什么影响
Not to mention what it would do to the integration program
如果外界知道你们中有人有恐♥怖♥分♥子♥通讯设备
if it got out that an Atrian student had a terrorist comm device.
不是我的
It's not mine.
我知道
I know.
那是你父亲的
It was your father's.
你怎么知道
How did you know that?
我们的技术能够恢复这些信息
Our techs were able to retrieve that much,
但没有别的用途了
but nothing else of use.
到此为止吧 罗曼
This is over, Roman.
不 不行 不能就这么算了
No, no, no, this is not over.
我父亲去世了 我却不确定
My father is dead, and I'm not even sure
他到底是什么人
I know who he was anymore.
他为什么会有那个手♥机♥ 他在和谁见面
Why did he have that phone? Who was he meeting?
我了解你的父亲
I knew your father.
我能保证他不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
And I can tell you he was no terrorist.
好了 我会确保
Now, I will make sure
隔离区执法队警卫撤离你家
that the SEU guards back off your family,
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表