剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
龙头帮会杀了你
the Trags will kill you.
我们正试图阻止一场战争
We're trying to stop a war.
你到底哪里想不明白
What part of that don't you understand?
如果你真这么干 才会引发一场战争
If you do this, you will start a war.
你要把我绑在这里
You're going to keep me tied up here
而我的朋友却在冒着生命危险
while my friends risk their lives
去偷那个东西
trying to steal that thing?
他们办不到 你明白吗
It can't be done. Do you hear me?
维加让我设置了安保措施
Vega had me build in safeguards.
一旦苏维克被运出隔离区
The second the Suvek passes out of the Sector,
它就会释放一股电脉冲
it will release an electrical pulse...
30英尺之内无人能生还
...that will kill anyone within 30 feet.
等等 德雷克还没回来
Hey. Wait. Drake's not back yet.
没有后援就去偷苏维克 这样太冒险了
It's too risky, trying to take the Suvek without backup.
我们只有一次机会
We got one chance to do this.
我不会因为你要等你的男朋友
I'm not letting it slip by because you're
而坐失良机
waiting on your boyfriend.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
是的 如果你不把手拿开
Yes, if you don't get your hands off me.
你必须保持团结
You need to keep it together.
而你应该从我面前消失
And you need to get out of my face.
一到隔离区 你就一直在监视我
You've been on me ever since we got to the Sector.
就连我上个厕所你也要多想
I can't take a leak without you second-guessing me.
那你还想怎样 欢迎果篮吗
Well, what'd you expect, a welcome basket?
你的红鹰父母想炸了隔离区
Your Red Hawk parents tried to blow up the Sector!
也许你可以让埃默里相信
You know, you might have Emery believing
这与你无关 但我不吃你这一套
that you have nothing to do with it, but I'm not buying it.
其实这才是原因对吧
That's what this is about, isn't it?
埃默里 她离开了你 你受不了了
Emery? She left you and you can't handle it.
你再多说一句
You say one more word...
怎么了
What's the problem?
我想起来了
Oh, that's right.
你不愿意让你的人♥民♥想起
You don't like to remind your people
你曾经和一个人类出双入对
that you went out with a human.
难怪她离开你
No wonder she left you.
来点别的 来一脚如何 来啊
Do something else. Maybe a kick, come on, try!
-来啊 -别碰我
- I dare you. - Don't touch.
-再来一拳啊 -别碰我
- Hit me again. - Get your hands off me.
等我们把苏维克运到花车上
Once we get the Suvek loaded onto the float,
我需要你们俩把其他学生叫到一起
I need you two to get the other students
把他们带到大门口
and bring them to the gates.
我去接他们俩 到时候在那里见
I'll pick up the boys and we'll meet you there.
-明白 -我们越早摆脱这东西越好
- Got it. - The sooner we get rid of this thing, the better.
你把我关在这里越久
You know, the longer you keep me here,
我的朋友就越危险
the more danger my friends are in.
你的朋友就不该鸡蛋碰石头
Your friends shouldn't have picked a fight they can't win.
拜托
Come on...
我们现在能做的
All we can do now
就是找到生存的办法
is find a way to survive.
我和威布尔是朋友
I'm friends with Weeble.
他告诉我有一条离开隔离区的老隧♥道♥
He told me about an old tunnel that leads out of the Sector.
它是被那场风暴吹开的
It was blown open by the hurricane.
我们可以从那里逃到埃尔吉大
We can use it to escape to Eljida.
我们可以开始新的生活
We can start a whole new life, w...
我们会自♥由♥的
we can be free.
我已经失去过你一次
I lost you once.
在囚笼里的每一天
And every day I was in the Crate,
我都发誓绝不会再失去你
I swore I would never let that happen again.
待你为人父母
Until you're a parent,
你就能明白放手的痛苦
you can't understand the pain of letting your child go...
因为你的孩子可能受到伤害
of knowing there's a chance he could get hurt.
妈妈 听我说
Mom, I need you to listen to me right now.
如果我的朋友因为缺少我的帮助而遭遇不测
If anything happens to my friends because I wasn't there to help them,
你就会失去我
you will lose me.
永远失去我
For good.
因为我永远不会原谅你
Because I'll never be able to forgive you.
我们总是会回去帮助同伴
We always go back for our own.
这是你教我的
You taught me that!
作为一名勇士
As a warrior.
这难道只是句空话吗
Doesn't that mean anything anymore?
去找你的朋友吧
Go to your friends.
趁我还没改变心意
Before I change my mind.
苏维克的安保系统只能被远程关闭
The Suvek's security can only be disabled remotely.
我来做
I'll do it.
当我关了后 就会发出信♥号♥♥
I'll send a signal when I'm done.
谢谢
Thank you.
记得要回到我身边
Come back to me.
我会的
I will.
我保证
I promise.
这些都是龙头帮的手♥机♥
These are Trag phones.
这可不是普通的龙头帮手♥机♥
Not just any Trag phones.
我已经把计划要对人类
I've doctored them with messages
发起攻击的这个信息植入了进去
about planning an attack against the humans.
然后我的属下会把手♥机♥放到
My followers will plant the phones
长老会元老们的住所中
in the pods of the Hwatab elders.
他们住所是隔离区中最安全的地方
Their pods are the most secure in the Sector.
连我妈妈都无法接近
Even my mother can't get into them.
你妈妈
Your mother...
没有这个
doesn't have this.
这是首领之钥
It's the Iksen's Key.
它可以打开任何一个奥特里安人的锁
It can open any Atrian lock.
一旦手♥机♥被安插好
Once the phones are planted,
我就会打给格洛丽亚
I'll call Gloria
告诉她维加和长老会
and tell her that Vega and the Hwatab
同流合污 准备对人类发起攻击
are working together, planning a strike against the humans.
格洛丽亚会下令袭击
Gloria will order a raid.
她会找到苏维克
She'll find the Suvek
和你安插的手♥机♥
and the phones you planted.
然后长老会和我妈妈
And the Hwatab and my mother
便会被遣送到囚笼里
will be sent to the Crate.
你有什么想法
How do you feel about that?
我的一生
My whole life,
都在努力赢得母爱 赢得她对我的信任
I worked towards earning my mother's love. Her trust.
但我花了十六年才意识到 我对她无足轻重
Took me 16 years to realize she had none to give.
对她来说 我只是个工具
To her, I was just something to be used.
我希望对你来说我不只是个工具
I hope I'm worth more than that to you.
我把命都交给你了
I trusted you with my life.
你还要我怎么证明
What further proof do you need?
你要扳倒长老会的计划有一个问题
Your plan to take down the Hwatab has one flaw.
我妈妈的龙头帮会密切注意着你的手下
My mother's Trags will be watching your followers.
她会在他们行动前就阻止他们
She'll stop them before they make a move.
让我来安插手♥机♥吧
Let me plant the phones.
让我来证明自己的价值吧
Let me prove my worth to you.
那罗曼怎么办
What about Roman?
你也要把他送去囚笼吗
Are you sending him to the Crate, too?
关于罗曼 我另有打算
I have other plans for Roman.
埃默里
Emery!
苏维克在后面
The Suvek's in the back.
好了 我们走吧
All right, let's go.
搞什么
What the hell?
我们遇到一个问题
We got a problem.
苏维克有个安保系统
The Suvek has a safeguard.
一旦它离开了隔离区
The second it leaves the Sector,
就会释放出一股电脉冲
it's gonna send an electrical charge
足以杀死方圆三十英尺内的所有人
that'll kill anyone within 30 feet.
问题不止这一个
That's not our only problem.
我妈妈一旦关闭了苏维克的防御系统
My mother will signal when she disarms
就会给我们发信♥号♥♥
the Suvek's defenses.
我们得为她多争取点时间
We gotta give her more time.
不管发生了什么 别让他们接近苏维克
Whatever happens, don't let them near the Suvek.
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表