剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
为什么不说出真♥相♥呢
Why not just tell the truth?
我在尽力保护我们的人♥民♥ 罗曼
I was trying to protect our people, Roman.
我依然在这样做
I am still trying to protect our people.
所以我们得信任彼此
That is why you and I need to trust one another.
这样我们才能战胜真正的敌人 龙头帮
So that we can defeat the real enemy here: the Trags.
是那个女人坠毁了飞船吗
别听他们的话
Don't listen to them.
他派来了杀手
He's sending his assassins.
谁啊
Who is?
妈妈 妈妈
Mom... Mom!
妈妈 怎么了
Mom, what's wrong?
我们得离开 我们不安全
We have to leave. We're not safe.
星恋
第一季 第九集
是萨洛扬违背了我父亲的命令
It was Saroya that went against my father's orders.
我一直听说 是德雷克的妈妈
I've always heard the story that Drake's mom was to blame
导致坠毁事故的 但我现在知道全部内情了
for the crash, but now I know the whole story.
她想叛乱
She was trying to mutiny.
你相信卡斯特吗
And you believe Castor?
他很快坦白交代了
He came clean right away,
承认过去十年里都隐藏了
owned up to hiding the truth of what's actually happened
事情的真♥相♥
the past ten years.
我不知道我会不会因此肯定他
I don't know if I'd give him points for that.
这件事还没过去之前
He couldn't exactly deny having shot the pilot,
他不能完全否认他射杀了飞行员
not when we'd literally lived through it.
为什么你那么不想相信他
Why are you so resistant to believe him?
那你怎么那么愿意相信他
Why are you so eager to?
他只是最近才回到你的生活里
He only recently came back into your life.
你真的了解他吗
How well do you really know him?
我只知道要不是他 你和你的家人
I know that without his help that you and your family
现在还会是龙头帮暗♥杀♥的目标
would still be targeted by the Trags.
罗曼 我只是说毕竟是十年前的事
Roman, I'm just saying, this was ten years ago.
你说过他以前是龙头帮的
You told me he used to be a Trag.
但每天他都向我证明他已经变了
And every day he's proven to me that he's changed.
你说的对
You're right.
他是你的家人 我不该多管闲事
He's your family, and I'm not gonna get involved.
在你相信卡斯特所说的之前
I just think you should talk to Saroya
我只是觉得你该和萨洛扬谈谈
before you accept Castor's story.
听着 我知道你想帮忙
Look, I know that you just want to find a way to help,
但是很多关于我的世界还有族人的事情
but there are things that you can never understand
你永远都不明白
about my world, about my people.
那个你用你的 那个
That thing you did with your, you know...
是奥特里安的东西吗
is that, like, an Atrian thing?
不是 是德雷克的东东
Nah. It's a Drake thing.
反正 我喜欢
Well, I liked it.
你也不赖
You're not so bad yourself.
那 明晚见
So, will I see you tomorrow night?
明晚什么
What's tomorrow night?
我爸妈不在家时 在我家的派对
Party at my house while my parents are out of town
来看流星雨
to watch the meteor shower.
对啊 对啊 没错
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. That's right.
但我来不了
Um, I can't make it.
我有点 有点事情
I have a... I have a thing.
什么时候你在隔离区的社交生活这么忙了
Since when has your sector social life been so busy?
有些东西我必须时刻留意
There's just something I got to keep an eye on.
东西还是人
Something or someone?
不是那样的
It's not like that.
我们从没说过得忠于对方
Well, we never said we were exclusive.
没有别人
There isn't anyone else.
你从没跟我说过你的生活
You never tell me anything about your life.
让我稍微了解一些有那么难吗
Is it really that difficult to let me in just a little?
没什么好说的
There's nothing to tell.
我的生活就是我的生活 好吗
My life is my life, okay?
好吧
Okay.
很抱歉我来不了
I'm sorry I can't make it.
好好玩
Have fun.
我看到你做的事了
Oh, I saw what you did.
听着 伙计 这是她的主意
Look, man, it was her idea.
我父母办慈善酒会的那晚你和罗曼
You and Roman left me unconscious on my front lawn
趁我昏迷时把我放在我家门前的草坪上
the night of my parents' charity ball.
你喝醉了
You were blackout drunk.
然后你想坐佐伊的车离开
And then you tried to drive off in Zoe's car.
罗曼和我阻止了你 相信我
Roman and I stopped you; and believe me,
把喝得烂醉的你拖回家可一点都不好玩
it wasn't fun dragging your drunk ass home.
你为什么要费力来帮我
Well, why would you go out of your way to help me?
就把那当做还你的人情
Call it returning the favor.
狂欢节那天你阻止了那些红鹰队
You stopped those Red Hawks at the carnival
我才没被他们喂了鳄鱼
from feeding me to the gators.
那佐伊派对那晚去了哪里
And... where'd Zoe go the night of the party?
我怎么知道
How the hell should I know?
她回到车上 然后就走了
After she got her car back, she left.
那是我最后一次见她
That's the last time I saw her.
依我看你得谢谢我才对
The way I see it, you should be thanking me.
如果不是我们 你现在可有大♥麻♥烦
If it wasn't for us, you'd be in a lot more trouble right now.
我知道你为什么而来
I know why you're here.
住手 你在干什么
Stop! What are you doing?!
诺克斯真该为你感到羞耻
Nox would be ashamed of you!
妈妈 你在说些什么
Mom, what are you saying?
-卡斯特说得对 -卡斯特是个骗子
- Castor was right about you. - Castor's a liar!
龙头帮的人说的话都是毒药
Everything that comes out of that Trag's mouth is poison!
我看到飞船坠毁那晚发生的事了
I saw what happened the night that the ship crashed. Huh?
卡斯特射杀飞行员是为了阻止你叛变
Castor shot the pilot to put a stop to your mutiny!
你看到了
You saw?
好吧 你们最好告诉我这是什么情况
All right, somebody better tell me what the hell's going on here.
我把飞行记录仪放在你门口 银匣子
I left the flight recorder on your dostep-- the mirzan.
你拿到了吗
Do you have it?
是你放在那的
You left it?
我一回到隔离区
As soon as I returned to the Sector,
就想找到你的父亲
I tried to get it to your father.
我要揭发卡斯特
I needed to expose Castor.
他才是那个违抗诺克斯命令的人
He was the one who disobeyed Nox's orders.
就是他引起的飞船坠毁
He was the one who caused the crash!
我凭什么相信你 你刚还袭击了我
Why should I believe you? You just attacked me!
为什么我还要把会暴露我罪行的记录器
Why would I want to give the flight recorder
拿给诺克斯呢
to Nox if it would prove my own guilt?
好了 够了 我们走
All right, I've heard enough. Let's go. Come on.
你到我家来指责我妈叛变
You come into my pod and accuse my mother of mutiny?
-卡斯特说她和飞行员 -别说卡斯特
- Castor said that she and the pilot... - Enough about Castor!
诺克斯都知道不能盲目地相信他
Nox was smart enough not to blindly trust him.
你怎么就这么相信他呢
Why the hell would you?
我相信他是因为他约束了
I trust Castor 'cause he works to keep Trags
像你这样的龙头帮份子
like you on a leash!
真高兴知道你忠于哪一方了 兄弟
Nice to know where your loyalties lie, brother.
天哪 你怎么了
Oh, God, what happened?
没人会每天都被好朋友的妈妈袭击
It's not every day you get attacked by your best friend's mom.
-罗曼 对不起我不知道 -没事
- Roman, I'm sorry. I had no idea... - No, no, no.
你是对的 我得听听她是怎么说的
You were right. I needed to get her side of the story.
卡斯特说的是实话 她很危险
So Castor was telling the truth; she's dangerous.
我之前是这么觉得
Well, that's what I thought.
但她说的一些事情
There was something she said.
什么
What?
是她把银匣子给我父亲的
She was the one who left the mirzan for my father,
那时她还不知道我父亲已经死了
before she found out he was dead.
但是她为什么要这么做
But why would she do that?
为了告诉我父亲
To show my father
飞船坠毁那晚究竟发生了什么
what really happened the night the ship crashed.
这说明她可能不是那个违抗命令的人
Which means she probably wasn't the one disobeying orders.
是的
Exactly.
那现在怎么办
So, what now?
我得和长老会谈谈 部族长老委员会
I need to talk to the Hwatab, council of tribal elders,
告诉他们我看到的东西
tell them what I've seen.
我觉得你不该独自去做
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表