剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
一般不都是十四次约会之后的事吗
14th date kind of problem?
所以我才说有困扰
Like I said, complications abound.
那你更应该找索菲娅谈谈了
Well, you should definitely talk to Sophia.
她会给你详细讲解节日习俗
She can fill you in on all the traditions,
教你几句奥特里安常用语之类的
teach you a few handy sondiv phrases--
你很快就能变成一个团圆节专家
by day's end, you'll be a total Dinaskyu master.
你还没跟格雷森分手 是吗
Still haven't broken up with Grayson yet, have you?
我打算今天放学之后见他
I'm... gonna meet with him after school today.
不错
Good.
只有把备胎甩掉了
Once you rip off that Band-Aid,
你才能问心无愧地享受你的跨星球恋爱
you can enjoy your scandalous interplanetary romance guilt-free.
你知道今天是什么日子吗
Do you know what day it is?
你今天又要来请我
Today is the day that you invite me
和你们家共度团圆节了
to spend Dinaskyu with your family.
你每年都拒绝我
And you turn me down every year
就为了一个人闷着嗑药
so you can go sulk in your pod and smoke some dovor.
要是今年会不一样呢
But... what if this year is different?
怎么个不一样法
How is this year any different?
怎么个不一样法 你在逗我吗
How is this year... Are you kidding me?
你解决掉了一个假扮少女的龙头帮卧底
Uh, you killed a psycho Trag posing as a teenage girl.
我们保护了整个伊甸达免遭黑柏草的侵袭
We saved all of Edendale from deadly black cyper spores.
我们还上了高中
And we started high school.
罗曼
Roman...
不 不 伙计
No, no, don't give me that crap
别跟我说什么你没有家人
about you not having a family, man,
因为你有我们
'cause you have us.
我们不会离开你的
And we're not going anywhere.
别这样
Come on.
好吧
All right...
好吧
All right?
你同意了
All right what?
我同意
I accept.
条件是我要带多罗草过去
As long as I can bring over some dovor.
隔离区执法队
罗曼
Roman.
占用你几分钟
A moment, please.
明天晚上将有几位贵宾
There are going to be some dignitaries
参加隔离区的团圆节
visiting the Sector tomorrow night for the holiday.
我希望你能和他们拍些合照
I was hoping you'd do a round of photos with them.
自从登陆日的那番演讲之后
Since your speech on Arrival Day,
你几乎被公认为融合计划的代表人物
you've sort of become the... face of this program.
不行
No.
罗曼 等等
Roman, wait.
你知道你父亲看重这个计划
You know how your father felt about this program.
你不觉得 他会希望我们共同努力
Don't you think he'd want us to work together,
相互信任吗
to trust each other?
你和我父亲有过私情
You had an affair with my father,
现在又为了一己私利
and now you want to exploit this holiday,
不惜利用这个本属于家人之间的团圆节吗
a day that's supposed to be all about family, for your own agenda?
我只想让这个项目成功
My only agenda is to see this program succeed.
你压根不知道这对我有多么重要
You have no idea how important that is to me.
我会把分内之事做好的
I'll do what I have to do to remain a part of the program,
因为我对融合计划有信心
because I still believe in integration.
你如果想让我做你的傀儡
But as far as being your dancing monkey,
甚至是信任你
or trusting you...
门都没有
Don't hold your breath.
格雷森 我很抱歉
Grayson, I'm sorry.
我明白
I get it.
真的吗
You do?
对
Yeah.
和一个奥特里安人相爱
It must be hard for you...
对你来说一定很不容易
being in love with an Atrian.
我在医院看到你和罗曼了
I saw you and Roman at the, uh, hospital together.
我看到你们在一起了
I've been... seeing you together.
我一直都错误地认为
For some reason I was under the mistaken impression
你其实想和我在一起的
that you actually wanted to be with me.
我之前确实想和你在一起
I did want to be with you.
那现在呢
And now? Uh...
我从来没想过伤害你
I never meant to hurt you.
可你确实这么做了
Well, you did.
你把我给耍了
And you played me.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think...
不是吗
It isn't?
我妈妈在红鹰集♥会♥上身份被曝光
And you being with him had nothing to do with
和你们俩搅合在一起也没有关系 是吗
my mother being outed at the Red Hawk meeting, right?
没错 我都知道
Yeah, I know about that, too.
有人看到你和那个叫班德尔的记者
Someone saw you leave the party
一起离开了派对
with that reporter Bandell.
格雷森
Grayson...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
那只是场意外
It was an accident.
意外
An accident?
我妈妈被送进监狱是意外
My mother getting sent to jail was an accident?
她不该出现在那次会议上的
She wasn't supposed to be at that meeting...
闭嘴
Oh, stop.
你知道吗 在我看来
You know what? As far as I'm concerned,
你嘴里吐出的每一句话都是谎言
everything that comes out of your mouth is a lie.
首领
The Iksen...
和继承人都来了
and the heir apparent.
什么风把你们俩贵人吹来了
To what do I owe the honor?
我们今天想来谈谈你们近期
We are here to discuss your recent activities--
在隔离区内外的活动
inside and outside the Sector.
你得说的更明白点
You're gonna have to be more specific.
那就说说我那个疑似黑柏草中毒
How about my friend winding up in the hospital with what seemed
被送进医院的朋友
a lot like black cyper poisoning?
或者可以谈谈你把消除标记的龙头帮人
Or sending your Trags out into the world without their markings
送出去做间谍伤害人类的事
so that they can spy and plot against humans.
你是来说教的 还是另有目的
You here to lecture me, or is there some point to your visit?
你知道人类会进入隔离区
I know you heard the humans will be coming into
参加我们的团圆节
the Sector for Dinaskyu.
当然
Of course.
这是对所有奥特里安人的大不敬
It is an affront to all Atrians.
你得保证不伤害他们
You need to guarantee their safety.
不然我们就只能
Or else you will leave us no choice
把你和你的走狗们交给执法队了
but to turn you and your followers in to the SEU.
可我不希望事情变成那样
I hope it doesn't come down to that.
互赠礼物是团圆节的一项传统
It is a tradition, at Dinaskyu, to exchange gifts.
可我听到的全是威胁
And yet, all I hear are threats.
如果我能得到一些好处的话
Your demands might be better received
你的要求我会认真考虑
if you had something to offer.
那维加想要什么呢
And what is it that Vega wants?
我还没决定
I'm not sure yet.
但一旦决定了
But when I do,
我要你们俩都兑现诺言
I expect you both to deliver.
你保证吗
我保证
从现在开始
Going forward,
龙头帮不会伤害任何隔离区内的人类
the Trags will not harm any humans inside the Sector.
把命令传送下去
Make sure the others know.
团圆节不得对人类下手
Humans are off-limits at Dinaskyu.
你现在任卡斯特摆布了
You're letting Castor tell you what to do now?
我们要着眼于重振旗鼓 孩子
Our focus must be on regrowth, child.
我们有更重要的事情即将来临
We have bigger things on the horizon.
隔离区外的密探佐伊的下落你查得怎样了
What did you learn about our outside operative, Zoe?
正如德雷克所说的 她不见了
Just as Drake said, she's gone.
没人知道她的下落
No one has seen or heard from her.
如果佐伊无法为她的失败付出代价
If Zoe isn't around to pay the price for her failure,
那么德雷克就要替她付出代价
Drake will have to pay it for her.
星恋
第一季 第八集
团圆节在捕鱼季前夕举♥行♥
Dinaskyu was held at the beginning of the fishing season
之后男人就会驾船离开好几个月
before the men went off on their boats for months at a time.
当然 那时候
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表