剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
I don't condone my parent's feelings about the Atrians,
但他们还是我父母
but they're still my parents.
他们还是有善心的
And there's still some good left in them.
比如他们的慈善舞会
Like their charity ball.
关于那个 我觉得我不该参加
A-about that-- I don't think it's a good idea for me to go.
奥特里安人也不该去
Or the Atrians.
你怎么确保舞会的安全
How can you even be sure it's gonna be safe?
我爸是市议员
My dad's a councilman.
他正准备竞选国会议员
And he's considering running for congress.
我保证 明天的舞会上
I promise you, tomorrow night's only controversy
大家争论的只会是"蟹肉酱"几个字
will involve the words "crab" and "dip."
而且
And...
你的陪伴对我意义重大
it would really mean a lot to me to have you by my side.
最近怎么样
How's it going?
我得去找朱莉娅了
I got to go talk to Julia.
舞会的事呢
Wha... What about the ball?
我晚点答复你
I'll let you know.
我需要你给维加带个口信 越快越好
I have some intel I need you to give Vega ASAP.
怎么 我现在成了你的跑腿吗
What am I, your messenger boy now?
这趟腿你肯定会愿意跑的
Oh, but this is a message I think you'll really enjoy delivering.
格雷森的父母
Grayson's parents?
没错
Yeah.
我原来以为格雷森就是个无名小卒
I used to think that Grayson was kind of vanilla.
现在看来 他来头不小
But now I see it's all a part of his game.
有一点我不得不佩服
You know, I got to respect that--
我有伪装 他也有伪装
I've got my cover, he's got his.
你怎么知道他父母是红鹰领袖
But how do you know his parents are the leaders?
因为
Because...
那两个白♥痴♥红鹰被炸飞之前
those two idiot Red Hawks squealed like little piggies
像杀猪一样嚎叫 把什么都招了
right before they went boom.
是你干的
That was you?
不用谢
You're welcome.
好吧 我去告诉维加
All right, I'll give Vega the message.
佐伊 猪的胎儿解剖做的不错
Zoe, good work on the fetal pig dissection.
-切口非常精确 -谢谢 本顿女士
- Your incisions were very precise. - Thanks, Ms. Benton.
你会去慈善舞会吗
Are you gonna go to the charity ball?
-一定去 -好 那到时候见
- You bet. - Good, I'll see you there.
你真要去那种地方
You're actually gonna go to that thing?
没错 你也得去
Yep, and so are you.
找过维加之后 尽快来舞会见我
As soon as you talk to Vega, you're gonna meet me at the ball
告诉我她的指令
and give me her instructions.
去找件正经燕尾服穿吧
So get yourself a government-issued tux.
你有事瞒着我
There's something you're not telling me.
你和德雷克怎么回事
What's the deal with you and Drake?
没什么事
There is no deal with me and Drake.
我看见你们俩说话了
I just saw you two talking.
周六你们也是一起离开虫虫酒吧的
And you left the Bug together on Saturday.
你们去哪儿了
Where did you go?
好吧 他要我载他到伊甸达
Okay, he asked me to give him a ride to Edendale,
我也挺同情他的 所以就
and I felt bad for him, so...
如果你不想我和他来往的话
Look, if you don't want me to hang out with him,
我就不和他来往
I won't.
我知道你很喜欢他
I know that you really like him.
是我一时看走了眼
A momentary lapse in judgment
被荷尔蒙冲昏了头脑
I can only attribute to a hormonal shift
并且当时我太无聊了
and/or... sheer boredom.
-如果你想和他在一起的话 -我不想
- But if you wanted to get with Drake, then... - I don't.
说实话 种族融合什么的
Honestly, the whole interspecies thing
挺让我恶心的
really grosses me out.
我还有课
Well... I have class.
回见吧
So talk later?
好
Yeah.
罗曼用柏草救了我
Roman saved me with cyper.
如果被人发现的话
If anyone finds out, I'm back to a life
我和奥特里安人都会变成实验室小白鼠
of tubes and needles, being studied like a lab rat,
浑身插满针头针管
along with the Atrians.
别这么说 你是我最好的朋友
Stop. You're my best friend.
我不会让这种事发生的
I will never let that happen.
那我们怎么办
Well, then what are we gonna do?
我得再找个故事搪塞班德尔
I've got to find Bandell another story.
还要我提醒你
Well, might I remind you that
你已经有了一个比柏草劲爆多了的故事吗
you're already sitting on a story juicier than cyper?
你知道红鹰的领袖是谁
You know who the leaders of the Red Hawks are.
我不能毁了格雷森的家庭
I can't destroy Grayson's family like that.
尽管他父母的信仰令人厌恶
As hateful as his parents' beliefs are,
但他们也没做什么坏事啊
I don't know if they've done anything wrong.
小埃
Em,
你也听了新闻
you heard the news report.
红鹰已经从一个仇恨团体
The Red Hawks just graduated
演变成了一个恐怖组织
from a hate group to a terrorist organization.
你就当是为公众服务吧
Consider it a public service.
谁知道他们下一步要做什么呢
Who knows what they're gonna do next?
格雷森向我保证他父母没有下令袭击
Grayson assured me his parents didn't order the attack.
可他们确实是反外星分子啊 小埃
That doesn't change the fact that they're Hatrians, Em.
就算你给班德尔爆了更猛的料
You know what, even if you can get Bandell something better,
谁能保证他会放弃柏草的故事呢
who's to say he won't still pursue the cyper story?
我有主意了
I think I might have an idea.
我去再找一条猛料
But while I go look for another story,
你去跟卢卡斯谈谈
I need you to talk to Lukas.
你还好吗
You all right?
我不干了
I'm out.
等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
退出红鹰吗
Out of the Red Hawks?
-永久退出 -没错
- For good? - Yeah, man.
我很高兴
Glad to hear it.
我之前对他们的信仰深信不疑
I used to believe in what they stood for.
可是昨晚的事
But after last night
还有上次你差点被抓去蹲监狱
and getting you arrested and almost thrown in jail,
都不是我起初想要的结果
it's not what I signed up for.
瓦尔坦会努力说服你的
You know Vartan's gonna try and talk you out of it.
你是他们在马歇尔高中的线人
I mean, you're their inside man at Marshall High.
随他便
Yeah. Let him.
学校里还有很多红鹰
There's plenty of other Red Hawks in this school
他们都可以取代我
who can take my place.
我心意已决
I've made my decision.
-你相信他吗 -是的
- And you believe him? - I do.
他说他不干了 可组织还是叫他
He told me he was out, but they still want him to go
参加明天舞会之后的红鹰集♥会♥
to a Red Hawk meeting tomorrow night after the ball.
争取最后机会让他留下来
Last ditch effort to get him to stay.
埃里克不是完人 可是
Eric's not perfect, but...
他的确是一个敢于承认错误的人
he can admit when he's wrong.
-怎么了 -只是
- What? - It's just...
你总是看到人们的优点
you always choose to see the good in people.
我喜欢你这点
I like that about you.
要是你也有我这样的父母
Well, when you have parents like mine,
也会像我一样
it kind of becomes your default setting.
我很荣幸能做你的舞伴
I would be honored to be your date to the charity ball.
真的吗
Yeah?
我想你可以穿
I know I was thinking you could wear a...
这下说得通了
Well, that explains it.
什么
What?
你一直保护人类的原因
Your constant defense of humans.
你喜欢上了一个人类
You're hot for one of 'em.
埃默里只是一个朋友
Emery's a friend.
少来
Come on.
我们现在不在同一战线了
We may be in different worlds right now,
可咱俩一起长大
but I've still known you my whole life.
我很好奇 你如果知道
I wonder how you'd feel if you knew
这个"朋友"的男伴是何许人也 会怎么想
who your "Friend" was dating.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
格雷森的父母是红鹰的领袖
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表