剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
成为人♥民♥的领袖
to protect you.
如今卡斯特掌权
Now Castor's in charge,
而我的人♥民♥却反过来对抗我
and now my people have turned against me.
每一次在你和奥特里安人利益之间
Any time that I have to pick between you
需要做出抉择的时候
and what's best for the Atrians,
我总是选择你
I always choose you,
而那永远是错的
and that's always the wrong choice.
我从没要求你那样做
I never asked you to do any of that.
你说得对
No, you're right.
问题就在这里
That's the problem.
你是我的软肋
Y-You're my weakness.
好 别来帮我
Fine. Don't help me.
但就当是帮帮自己 找个清静的地方
But do yourself a favor and go find someplace quiet
让自己在伤害别人之前
to pull your head together...
振作起来
before you hurt someone else.
没事的 各位
It's okay, everybody.
学校有备用发电机
The school's got a backup generator.
一会儿就会启用
It'll kick in in a second.
你和罗曼谈过了吗
Did you talk to Roman?
他没法帮咱们
He can't help us.
他必须帮我们
He has to.
罗曼有些事情要处理
Roman's going through something.
我解释不清
I-I can't explain it.
相信我 我们靠自己更好
Trust me, we're better off on our own.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
可能有办法
Maybe there's a way
污染你交给布尔克的血样
to contaminate the blood sample you gave Burke.
你知道他去哪里了吗
Do you know where he went?
我看到他上楼了
I saw him head upstairs.
生物实验室
Bio lab?
好的
Right.
我们走
Let's go.
离她越远越好
The further we are from her, the better.
埃默里
Emery.
不 我不想这样
No. I don't want this.
我不想这样
I don't want this.
我想我在这里见过一个手电筒
I think I saw a flashlight in here.
我出去等你
I'll go wait outside.
这不是我想的
I didn't want this.
你要相信我
You have to believe me.
你不需要她 你还有我
You don't need her, you have me.
我最不需要的就是你
You are the last thing that I need.
你不是这个意思
You don't mean that.
你和我在一起从来就没有过好结果
You and I were never good together.
和你在一起永远都是权力和意志的博弈
With you, it's all about power and mind games.
你心理已经扭曲了
You're twisted,
你在人们面前表现出来自己最恶劣的一面
and you bring out the worst in people.
和埃默里在一起
With Emery,
我就是真实的自己
I'm who I want to be,
而现在这样不是
and this is not it.
罗曼 罗曼
Roman. Roman.
我没空聊天 我要去找埃默里
I can't talk, I need to find Emery.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不知道自己怎么了
I don't know what's going on with me.
你很难集中注意力
You having a hard time concentrating?
容易冲动
Getting impulsive,
有暴♥力♥倾向
violent,
言行举止与平时截然相反
saying and doing things you normally would hold back?
泰瑞给你下了迷魂药
Teri drugged you with vatal.
药劲消退之前你得小心
You need to lie low until it wears off.
我做不到
No, I... I can't.
那正是泰瑞想要的 让我无法集中注意
That's what Teri wants, for me to lose focus
这样就没办法保护埃默里
so I can't protect Emery.
你现在这种状态谁也保护不了
In this condition, you're not protecting anyone.
听着 在我回来之前待在这里
Look, stay here until I get back,
我会留意泰瑞和埃默里
and I'll keep a lookout for Teri and Emery.
待着别动
Sit tight.
布尔克不在这里
Okay, no sign of Burke.
血样会在哪里
Where would the blood sample be?
在这里
Oh, there it is.
泰瑞来这里干什么
What's Teri doing here?
你好啊
Hello, there.
布洛克在自助餐厅
Brock's in the cafeteria recruiting guys
为全新改良的红鹰招募成员
for a new and improved Red Hawks.
他说这是你的注意
He says it's your idea.
我正打算和你谈谈
I was gonna talk to you about this.
你说真的
You're serious?
我从奥特里安人那里得到内部消息
I got the inside track with the Atrians, okay?
发现了他们的恐怖组织
Found out about this terrorist group--
他们称之为龙头帮
they're called the Trags.
你怎么会知道的
And you know this how?
我就是知道
I just do.
相信我 好吗
Just trust me, okay?
这就是我成立新组织的原因
And that's why I'm starting this new group.
忘记过去的红鹰吧
Forget the old Red Hawks,
还有他们的仇恨以及暴♥力♥
with their hate and their violence.
现在我们可以关心些真正重要的东西
Now we can focus on what's really important:
对付龙头帮
what these Trags are up to.
上次我加入红鹰
The last time I ran with the Red Hawks,
差点锒铛入狱
I almost wound up in jail.
是你说服我脱离他们
You were the one that convinced me to get out.
那是我了解真♥相♥之前的事
That's before I knew the truth.
有些奥特里安人不能被信任
Some of these Atrians can't be trusted.
据我们所知
For all we know,
他们已经启动了对抗人类的计划
they've already started their plan against the humans.
格雷森 你父母是原来红鹰的头领
Grayson, your parents were the leaders of the old Red Hawks,
现在你妈还在监狱里
and now your mom's behind bars.
我不想看到你和她落得一样下场
I don't want to see you go down the same road as her.
这个威胁就在眼前
The threat is real, okay?
如果你视而不见 没关系
And if you don't see that, fine.
但别试图阻止我
But don't try and stop me.
再不停下来她会死的
She'll die if he doesn't stop.
我们必须做点什么
We have to do something.
如果被他发现 我们就死定了
If he sees us, we're dead.
伊娃
Eva.
等下 我换个信♥号♥♥好的地方
Wait, let me find a better signal.
赶紧
Now.
泰瑞醒醒 能听见吗 我是埃默里
Teri, wake up. Can you hear me? It's Emery.
我们要快点
We need to hurry.
把她扶起来 快点
Help get her up. Come on.
小心点
Be careful...
你们不是打算离开吧
You aren't leaving, are you?
放我们走
Let us go.
快跑
Run!
走走
Go! Go, go!
坚持住 泰瑞 坚持住
Come on, Teri. Come on.
2楼通道
别碰他
Get away from her!
救命啊
Help! Somebody help!
快来人 救命啊
Please! Somebody help!
够了
That's enough!
够了 罗曼
That's enough! Roman!
够了
That's enough.
看着我
Look at me.
去把我们的发现告诉格洛丽亚
We'll tell Gloria what we found.
她会通知警卫队 他们会去飞船那里
She'll call the National Guard, and they'll go to the ship
关闭那个引力场
and shut down the gravitational field.
等一下卢卡斯
Lukas, wait.
也许我们不该这么做
Maybe we shouldn't.
如果这不是一场意外
What if it's not an accident?
如果是有人想要引发这场风暴呢
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表