剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
I could tear his throat out.
我们不需要男人的认同
We don't need validation from men.
不需要任何人认同
Uh-uh. Or anyone else.
你说得对
You're right.
快一点
Hurry up.
我得在宵禁前把你送回隔离区
I have to get you back to the Sector before curfew.
疼吗
Did it hurt?
把标记弄掉的时候
Getting your marks removed?
没有比这更疼的了
Nothing will ever hurt worse.
那你干嘛还要弄掉
Why'd you do it?
这就是龙头帮做事的方法
A Trag does what needs to be done.
博蒙特
Beaumont.
博蒙特生前就是个叛徒
Beaumont was a traitor when he was alive.
他死了反而对我们更有用
He will be much more useful to us in death.
你还好吗
You alright?
挺好的
Yeah.
听说你们到处打听我
Heard you were asking about me.
如果你是来找麻烦的
If you came looking for trouble,
那你就如愿以偿了
you found it.
-放开她 -说你找我♥干♥嘛 不然我就宰了她
- Let her go. - Start talking, or I cut up your girlfriend.
我父母是红鹰会的头儿
My parents are the leaders of the Red Hawks,
我是他们的司机
and I was their getaway driver.
-你是那晚开车的小子 -你们溜走之后
- You're the kid from the other night? - I got arrested
我被抓了
after you guys split.
我父母对此很不高兴
My folks weren't too happy about that.
所以
In fact...
他们决意让你们付出代价
They're hell-bent on making you suffer for it.
红鹰会的人
A Red Hawk is supposed
做任何事前都需要向自己的头儿汇报
to ask their captain before taking action.
不是吗
Isn't that right?
在伊甸达这一边
This side of Edendale,
你的头儿应该是瓦尔坦吧
yours would be... Vartan?
你知道我父母喜欢他哪一点吗
You know what my parents like about him?
他们都反感违反上级的事情
They see eye-to-eye on insubordination.
那看来我最好要确保
Then I guess I better make sure they don't
他们不会发现我逃跑的事
find out about our little run-in.
你最好别这么干
You don't want to do that.
我刚才把你的名字和照片
I just sent your name
发给我们的朋友埃里克了
and picture to our friend Eric.
如果我们不联♥系♥他
If we don't contact him soon,
他就转交给头儿
he's give you over to the leaders.
不出一小时
Within the hour,
全美所有红鹰会的人都会来找你
every Red Hawk in America will be looking for you.
你知道柏草是怎么长的吗
Do you know how cyper is grown?
在死去的奥特里安人身上长出来
Yeah, from the body of a dead Atrian.
黑柏草也一样
Well... Black cyper is no different.
魔方会在博蒙特的身体里生根
The cube is gonna take root inside Beaumont's body,
发芽 然后开花
grow, and then blossom,
把孢子从伊甸达扩散出去
spreading its spores throughout Edendale.
然后所有的人类
And then, all the humans will meet the same end
都会和可怜的博蒙特一样
as poor Beaumont.
我还在隔离区的时候
When I was still in the Sector,
人类把我父亲遣送走了
the humans sent my father to the Crate.
那么多年 我都孤苦伶仃
For years, I had no one.
愤怒又迷茫
I was angry and lost.
然后龙头帮接纳了我
And then, the Trags found me.
给了我希望和生存下去的意义
They gave me hope and a purpose.
你有亲人被送走吗
You have someone in the Crate, too?
我母亲
Yeah, my mom.
从我把她的照片
It's been eight years
放上失踪者之墙至今已经八年了
since I put her face on the wall of the missing.
你可曾因为忘记母亲的长相
You ever find yourself going to the wall
而专门去失踪者之墙
because you forgot
-看看她 -是啊
- what your mother's face looks like? - Yeah. You know
你知道谁的脸我永远忘不掉吗
whose faces I can't forget?
那些抓走她的人类
The humans who took her from me.
你为之奋斗的一切
Everything that you've been fighting for.
你的人生 你的自♥由♥ 你的未来
Your entire life-- your freedom, your future,
你的母亲
Your mother--
都是要付出代价的
It won't come free.
龙头帮愿意为此付出代价
The Trags are willing to pay the price.
问题是 你愿意吗
The question is, are you?
是你吗
It was you?
跟我父亲通话的人是你
You were the one talking to my father on the Trag phone.
去埃尔吉大的地图是你留给我的
You left the map to Eljida for me to find, and...
一路跟踪我来这的人也是你
you were the one who's been following me out here.
为什么
Why?
我没必要跟你解释什么
I don't have to explain myself to you.
如果你需要我的帮助的话就要解释
You do if you want my help.
如果不需要我来帮你找到埃尔吉大
You wouldn't have worked so hard to lead me out here
也不用这么辛苦带我来这个地方
if you didn't need me to find Eljida...
你父亲想要找到埃尔吉大
Your father wanted to find Eljida,
这样一来如果融合项目不成功
so that his family could have a safe place to go
他的家人也有个安全的去处
if the integration program didn't work.
我父亲从来只想着
All my father ever thought about was how
如何让融合项目成功
to make that program successful.
我们必须保持秘密通话
We had to be In secret communication,
因为如果任何人发现
because if anyone thought
诺克斯对这个项目有疑虑
that Nox had doubts about integration,
那这个项目就绝对不可能成功
we never would've gotten that program off the ground.
不 如果我父亲真的考虑过我们
No. If my father had plans for my family,
他会告诉我们的
he would have told us.
他会告诉我的
He would have told me.
他是想保护你
He was trying to protect you.
如果你不告诉我关于他的真♥相♥
If you don't tell me the truth about my father,
我就要告诉所有人你的事情
I'm going to tell everyone about you.
还有电♥话♥的事情
About the phone.
然后你就自己去找埃尔吉大吧
And good luck finding Eljida on your own.
-罗曼... -你知道我在追踪那个电♥话♥
- Roman... - You knew I was hunting for that phone!
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
为什么要一直对我撒谎
Why do you keep lying to me!
因为我很爱你的父亲 罗曼
Because I loved your father, Roman.
什么
What?
他也很爱我
And he loved me.
不
No.
你又在骗我了
You're lying, again.
他觉得埃尔吉大是我们的退路
He thought Eljida could be an escape for us.
如果融合项目失败
If integration fails,
我得确保那里是所有奥特里安人的安身之所
I need to know that it could be a safe place for all Atrians.
没有你帮忙 我没法找到
I couldn't find it without you.
你去哪里 你想要真♥相♥
Where are you going? You wanted the truth.
我告诉你了
You got it.
现在你得带我去埃尔吉大
Now, you're going to take me to Eljida.
我已经做到了
I already did.
就是这里
Here it is.
就在这里
Right here.
我在这里等了好几个小时
I've been waiting here for hours.
我点燃了三堆篝火 没人过来
I lit the three fires; no one came.
没人会来
No one is ever coming.
看样子埃尔吉大只不过是个神话
Looks like Eljida is just a myth after all.
就像我爸一样
Just like my father.
你为什么换了装束 那条裙子很不错
Why'd you change? The dress was great.
我觉得你穿着很漂亮
And I think that you look beautiful in it.
卢卡斯
Lukas...
我很喜欢你 可...
I really like you, but...
我有点喜欢别人
I kind of have a thing for someone else.
我还纳闷你去哪里了呢
I was wondering where you went.
我出城了
I left town.
我得自己去...
I needed to do some...
做点探索
exploring on my own.
有没有收获
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表