剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
奥特里安人对盐特别敏感对吧
Atrians are extra sensitive to salt, right?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我正在变成奥特里安人吗
Am I turning into an Atrian?
不是的
No.
你可能只是为了保护婴儿
You're probably just...
而表现出一些奥特里安人的特征
expressing Atrian traits to protect your baby.
能别再说了吗 好像事实就是如此
Can we stop talking about this thing like it already exists?
不不 你不能哭
No, no, no, no, no. You can't cry.
你不能再哭了 不能再哭了
You can't cry again. You can't cry again.
快完工了
It's almost complete.
然后会发生什么
And then what happens?
总有一天你得学会有耐心
One day, you will learn patience.
为了建造这个东西
I was the one who smuggled
是我偷偷把设备运进来的
in the equipment to build this thing.
还是说制♥造♥风暴不足以赢得你的信任
Or is starting a hurricane not enough to earn your trust?
别质疑我的判断力
Don't question my judgment.
我们都要各司其职
We each have a role to play.
你的工作还没完成
Your job isn't finished yet.
这个叫首领之钥
It's called the Iksen's Key.
我们需要它来操纵苏维克
We need it to operate the Suvek.
它在哪
Where is it?
它在首领之间代代相传
It's passed from Iksen to Iksen.
我需要你找到卡斯特把它藏在哪里
I want you to find where Castor keeps it
然后把钥匙带过来
and bring the key to me.
我到底是你女儿还是跑腿丫头
Am I your daughter or your errand girl now?
你是一名军人
You are a soldier.
军人只需要服从命令
And a soldier does what they are told.
泰勒还好吗
Is, um... is Taylor all right?
她总是把吃的送回来
She keeps sending food back.
你了解她
Uh, you know Taylor.
她吃东西很挑剔
She's a picky eater.
好吧
Right.
朱莉娅跟我说你不打算参加暴风雪舞会
Julia told me that you weren't going to the Winter Blast,
而我绝不同意 所以
and I cannot let that happen, so...
-卢卡斯 -不要拒绝我
- Lukas... - I'm not taking no for an answer;
没人像你一样欣赏我灵动的舞步了
and besides, no one appreciates my smooth moves like you.
是欣赏 还是忍♥受呢
Appreciates? Or tolerates?
瞧瞧 你只是希望自己能拥有这些才华
Okay, see? You just wish you had all of this.
埃里克
Hey, Eric.
你最近见过格雷森吗
Have you seen Grayson?
他一周都没来学校了
He hasn't been at school all week.
我们不再往来了
We don't really talk anymore.
不再往来
You don't?
格雷森正在重组红鹰
Grayson started back up with the Red Hawks again.
这怎么可能
How is that even possible?
他正在利用学校招兵买♥♥马
He's been using the school to recruit guys.
听着 帮我个忙
Look, do me a favor.
别再把我牵涉进来 好吗
Don't get me involved, okay?
我不希望和他有任何瓜葛
I don't want anything to do with them.
德雷克
Drake.
罗曼怎么了
What happened to Roman?
他衬衣上是血迹吗
Is that blood on his shirt?
听着 我不想夹在你俩中间
Look, I don't want to get in the middle of you two.
你应该自己找他谈谈
You should talk to him yourself.
我试过了
I've tried talking to him.
他不会告诉我发生了什么的
He won't tell me what's going on.
泰勒现在真的很想离开这里
Taylor really wants to leave, like, now.
好 一会儿我到外面找你们
Okay. I'll meet you outside.
你的朋友泰勒 她一切都好吗
Uh, is everything all right with your friend Taylor?
是的 挺好的
Yeah. She's fine.
你以为自己在干什么
她是来加入我们的吗
泰瑞 你来这里有何贵干
Teri, what are you doing here?
你们走开
Leave us.
由于你私闯首领住♥宅♥
I should send you to the Hwatab
我要把你押送到长老会去
for breaking into your Iksen's pod.
让我猜猜 维加是派你来投毒的
Let me guess: Vega sent you to poison me.
知道吗 作为人♥民♥的代表
You know, for a man of the people,
你身上的确有很多闪光点
you sure do have a lot of shiny things.
小心点
Careful.
那是我一个同伙的礼物
That is a gift from one of my consorts.
你已经和他们势不两立了
You're already on their bad side.
你妈妈
Your mother--
待你和其他龙头帮的人一样对吧
she treats you like any other Trag, doesn't she?
我可以给你提供一个这里的职位
I can offer you a place here.
为我工作
In my employ.
你在开玩笑吧
You're not serious.
维加是在浪费你的才华
Vega is wasting your talent.
我可不会犯同样的错误
I wouldn't make the same mistake.
你可以走了
You're free to go.
考虑考虑
Think about it.
当维加在计划灭绝人类的时候
So, your uncle's trying to kill you
你叔叔则试图杀你灭口
while Vega's aiming to annihilate every human we know.
我们应该先解决哪一个
Who should we try to take out first?
双管齐下
We go after both.
两个一起
Both?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
那枚差点炸死我的手榴弹
The grenade that almost killed me
和卡斯特给我
was the same kind of grenade
用来摧毁黑柏草的手榴弹是同一种
castor gave us to destroy black cyper.
他一定有大量的手榴弹藏在某处
He's got to have a whole stash of them somewhere.
如果能找到藏匿处
If we could find the stash,
我们就能用它来炸掉苏维克
we could use it to blow up the Suvek
然后让卡斯特来背黑锅
and set up Castor to take the blame.
如果长老会发现他藏匿炸♥药♥
Now, if the Hwatab finds out that he has explosives,
他就会被关进囚笼
he'll be sent to the Crate.
前提是维加没有先宰了他
If Vega doesn't get to him first.
我们需要一个卡斯特信任的奥特里安人的帮助
We're gonna need the help of an Atrian that Castor trusts.
玛雅 拜托 你是我姐姐
Maia, please. You're my sister.
我绝不会伤害你的儿子
I would never bring harm to your son.
卡斯特 我了解你 我也爱你
Castor, I've known you your whole life and I love you.
但是我也知道你能做出什么样的事来
But also know what you're capable of doing.
我不想听到这个 尤其是从你嘴里
I won't hear this. Not from you.
等等 我不是有意冒犯你
Wait, wait. I-I don't mean to offend you.
求你
Please.
卡斯特 我求你了
I-I'm begging you, Castor.
罗曼确实犯了错 但不要跟他反♥目♥成仇
Roman's made mistakes, but don't turn against him.
帮他重回正道
Help him find his way.
他把你当父亲看待
He looks to you like a father.
你觉得你妈能拖住他多久
How long do you think your mom can hold him?
我不知道 我们得快点找
I don't know. We got to move fast.
风扇
The fan.
在
Yeah.
这个风扇看起来不跟任何东西相连
This doesn't look like it's attached to anything.
这里的炸♥药♥足够把整个隔离区夷为平地
It's enough explosives in here to blow up the whole Sector.
拿几个就行了
Only take a few.
还是不懂我们为什么要去舞会
Still don't get why we have to go to the dance.
那是我们的掩护
It's our cover.
等到维加发现她的苏维克被毁掉
By the time Vega discovers her Suvek has been destroyed
而龙头帮正在隔离区里追捕卡斯特时
and the Trags are hunting down Castor,
我们早就跑掉了
we'll be miles away.
那怎样才能阻止维加重建苏维克呢
What's to stop Vega from building another Suvek?
她要是想再重建一个
Well, she had to start a hurricane
需要的零件可不好找
to get the parts to build this one.
她会耗费数月的
It'll take her months to try again.
为我们彻底除掉龙头帮争取时间
Buys us time to dismantle the Trags completely.
没错 但如果卡斯特先把你除掉
Yeah, but none of this is gonna work
这一切都将会是白费
if Castor takes you out first.
所以我们得抓紧行动了
So let's get moving.
你确定你能行吗
Are you sure you should be doing this?
出于我的身体状况吗
Because of my condition?
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表