剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
她竟然是个奥特里安人
and she's actually an Atrian,
她身边还有四个装作人类的奥特里安人
and she has four other fake human Atrians with her
还有那个看起来像吸尘器的机器
and this machine that looks like a vacuum cleaner,
能毁灭人类 还是怎么的
but could bring an end to humanity, or-or something.
索菲娅和卢卡斯
Sophia and Lukas, just
疏散大楼里的人
get people away from the building.
朱莉娅和埃里克 找东西来堵住大门
Julia and Eric, find whatever you can to barricade the door.
外面可能有隐藏的龙头帮成员
There might be hidden Trags outside.
德雷克 格雷森和我去屋顶
Drake, Grayson and I are gonna go to the roof.
泰勒 你必须回到车里
Taylor, you need to get in your car
然后尽你所能跑得越远越好
and get as far away from here as you can.
我跟你和格雷森去屋顶
I'm going with you and Grayson to the roof,
但我们得计划好
but we need a plan.
佐伊不会轻易交出苏维克
Zoe's not just gonna hand over the Suvek.
我想我有计划了
I think I have a plan.
时间差不多了
It's almost time.
我们该准备战斗了
We must prepare for battle.
维加
Vega!
如果我是你的话就不会那样做
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
不要让他们逮到你
够了
这场斗争你赢不了的
投降和生存才是更好的选择
我知道了苏维克的事 并且我已经疏散了狂欢节
I know about the Suvek, and I'm already evacuating Mardi Gras.
现在 它在哪里
Now, where is it?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
你来不及了
You're too late.
看我找到了什么
走起来
Go, move it.
最后一次机会 维加 告诉我苏维克在哪儿
Last chance, Vega. Tell me where the Suvek is,
不然你将死在囚笼里
or you will end your days in the Crate.
我们很快会出来
We'll be out soon.
而你是我第一个要找上门的人
And you're the first person I'll come for.
你和那个背叛我的人
You and the rat who betrayed me.
那个人是我
It was me.
是你做的
You did this?
我不能让你杀死我的朋友
I couldn't let you kill my friends.
你这样你父亲可会不开心了
This will not please your father.
我父亲
My father?
你说他没离开奥特里安星球
You said he never left Atria.
你会希望那是真的
You're going to wish that were true.
你们都会的
You all will.
我们要赶快带大家离开这里
We got to get everybody out of here fast.
等一下
Wait a second.
等一下
Wait a second.
着火了 大家快走开
Fire! Everyone clear out!
着火了 快跑 快跑 着火了
Fire! Run! Go! Run! Fire!
我是派你去抓泰勒
I sent you to get Taylor.
她对我没什么用 杀了她吧
I don't have any use for her. Get rid of her.
开枪 开枪
Shoot her. Shoot her!
走 走
Go! Go!
格雷森 接好
Grayson, catch!
我需要找到苏维克里的首领之钥
I need to find the Iksen's Key in the Suvek.
我来引开他们的注意力
I'll keep her guys busy.
-掩护我 -好的
- Cover me. - Okay.
快 快
Go! Go!
时间不多了
We don't have much time.
这至少会阻挡几个龙头帮的人
That should keep a Trag or three
-闯进来吧 -那还重要吗
- from breaking in, right? - Does it matter?
他们里面有一个可以扫荡整座小镇
They have a bomb that could wipe out the town
屠♥杀♥所有居民的炸♥弹♥
and everyone in it.
多少家具也阻挡不了
No amount of furniture is going to stop that.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
有件事你不知道
You don't know this,
之前我差点死掉了
but I've come pretty close to death before.
那让我知道要相信自己能挺过去
And I learned you have to believe you're gonna make it,
否则你就已经输了
or it's like you've already lost.
如果今晚我们会死
If we're gonna die tonight,
我希望也有这样的感悟
I wanted to get that in.
我找到首领之钥了
I found it!
-埃默里 -你走吧
- Emery! - Get away.
这我能处理
I got this.
放下枪
Drop your gun!
格雷森
Grayson.
你停止了倒计时
You stopped the clock.
干得漂亮
Yay, you.
不过你应该知道
But you should know...
龙头帮总有个后备计划
Trags always have a backup.
埃默里 趴下
Emery, get down!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
有人吗 德雷克 救命
Someone! Drake, help!
埃默里
Emery?
埃默里
Emery!
埃默里
Emery.
埃默里 快醒醒
Emery, please wake up.
格雷森 快醒醒
Grayson. Come on!
格雷森 醒醒 快醒醒
Grayson, wake up! Come on!
这不是颗炸♥弹♥
It's not a bomb.
是个信♥号♥♥
It's a signal.
给谁的信♥号♥♥
A signal to who?
找到他们了
设定路线去他们所在星球
战舰做好准备
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表