剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
待在车里
Stay at the wheel.
准备好一旦我们收到信♥号♥♥
Be ready to drive out of here
就立刻开车离开这里
the moment we get that signal.
罗曼
Roman!
萨洛扬
你在做什么
罗曼
Roman!
放他走
Let him go!
埃默里
Emery!
埃默里
Emery!
让你的朋友们住手
Call off your friends.
否则我就一枪打爆她的头
Or I put a hole in her head.
我只是在检查苏维克的安保系统
I was just checking the Suvek's security.
听说有人劫走了苏维克
I heard there was a raid.
让维加来定夺吧
Let's see what Vega has to say.
不需要
Let's not.
这就是信♥号♥♥
That's the signal.
埃默里 快走
Emery! Go!
埃默里 快走
Emery! Go!
抓住我的手
Grab my hand.
隐蔽 快点
有执法队的警卫
我们正在隔离区现场见证
We're watching live as the first
第一辆种族融合花车正缓缓驶出隔离区
Atrian-human float emerges from the Sector...
这代表了两个种族间
...A joint endeavor that represents
不断加强的信任和合作
the growing trust and cooperation between the races.
我刚跟格洛丽亚打完电♥话♥
So, I just got off the phone with Gloria.
我一个半小时后会去学校见她
I'm gonna meet her at the school
把苏维克交给她
in a half hour and give her the Suvek.
但愿明天早上之前
Hopefully, by tomorrow morning,
龙头帮就会被遣送走了
the Trags will be on their way to the Crate.
对不起我打了你一拳
Sorry about the punch.
没关系
It's okay.
鉴于我父母的所作所为
I figure after what my parents did,
我们扯平了
we're even.
等等
Hang on a sec.
你确定不用我陪你一起走吗
Are you sure you don't want me to go with you?
我可是开着一辆
I'm driving a ten-foot mammoth head
装着破坏性武器的巨型猛犸象花车
over a weapon of mass destruction.
还是一个人去比较安全
It's probably best I go alone.
你和罗曼并肩作战
You and Roman managed to work together.
或许是一段深厚友谊的开始呢
It could be the start of a beautiful friendship.
不见得
I don't think so.
总是有些事情
There are just some things Roman and I
我俩永远不可能达成共识
will never see eye to eye on.
那么...
Right, um...
你该走了
Well, you should get going.
到了之后发消息给我
Text me when you get there.
你今晚怎么办
What are you gonna do tonight?
你没法回隔离区了
You can't just go back into the Sector.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
我有地方藏身
I know every hiding spot in there.
龙头帮怎么办
What about the Trags?
别担心 不过你和你的防狼喷雾
Don' worry. Although, I would feel a little safer
要是能留下来陪我 我会感到更安全
if you and your can of pepper spray were around.
我现在多想吻你
All I can think about is kissing you.
可是我们一旦开始 我就不知如何停下
If we started, I wouldn't know how to stop.
今天我们赢了龙头帮
We took down the Trags today.
离我们的重聚又近了一步
We're one step closer to being together.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天可是狂欢节
It's Mardi Gras.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我给你带了礼物
I brought you a gift.
首领之钥
The Iksen's Key?
可以用吗
It's operational?
我在我们的锁上试过了
I tested it on our lock just to be sure.
没想到你动作这么快
I didn't think you'd get it this quickly.
卡斯特呢
And Castor?
他没发现不对劲
Castor suspects nothing.
现在我们可以装备苏维克了
Now we can arm the Suvek.
我亲爱的女儿
And you, my daughter,
你的表现完全超出我的想象
have more than surpassed my expectations.
卡斯特没有利用价值了
We have what we need from Castor.
你知道该怎么做
You know what needs to be done.
怎么了
What is it?
滚出去
Get out!
怎么了
What's wrong?
苏维克被罗曼那帮人偷走了
The Suvek was stolen by Roman and his friends.
那我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
游戏还没结束
The game isn't over.
我们还有一张王牌
We have one more piece to play.
你好 罗曼
Hello, Roman.
你要明白 我也不想这么做
You have to know how much it pains me to do this,
我们本可以共同统治隔离区
but, Roman, you and I could've ruled the Sector together.
可你把一切都毁了
But you had to ruin everything.
我说过我会处理掉罗曼
I told you I would handle Roman.
他跑了 可他躲不过这毒药
He got away, but he can't escape the poison.
你伤心了
Are you upset?
我只是担心你的伤口又开裂了
I'm only upset the effort reopened your wound.
让我来
Let me.
搞定了
There.
这样好多了
All better.
没想到威布尔的地道还真能用
I can't believe Weeble's tunnel worked.
不过执法队老在这附近晃悠
The SEU does sweeps here all the time.
估计明天早上就被封了
It'll probably be boarded up by the morning.
妈妈 你还好吗
Mom, you okay?
我很久没享受过自♥由♥的感觉了
It's been a long time since I was free.
快走吧
Let's get moving.
等等
Mom, wait.
我兑现了承诺
I kept my promise.
我回来了
I came back.
可我不能和你一起去埃尔吉大
But I can't go to Eljida with you.
我不会一个人去的
I'm not leaving without you.
我明白你的感受
I get how you feel,
正因如此 我希望你能理解我
which is why I hope you'll understand.
她叫泰勒
Her name is Taylor.
她是个人类
She's a human.
她怀了我的孩子
And she's pregnant with my child.
我不能就这么走了
I-I can't run away from that.
不能抛下她
From her.
那我也留下
So... So, I-I'll stay.
我会留下来帮助你们的
I'll help you and Taylor figure out what to do.
你现在完全可以拥抱自♥由♥
You have a chance to be free now.
不 德雷克
No, Drake.
你得离开
You need to take it.
我可以自♥由♥活动
I can come and go,
可你只能永远被关在隔离区里
but you will always be trapped in the Sector,
你明白这一点
and you know I'm right.
等事情都解决了
And when things calm down,
我就去埃尔吉大找你
I'll come find you in Eljida.
你如果今晚不走的话 就没有机会了
But that's not gonna happen unless you leave tonight.
他们把你带走的时候 你还那么小
You were so small when they took you from me.
可现在我...
And now I...
我不能再失去你了
I can't lose you again.
你不会的
You won't.
我保证
I promise.
再和我多呆一会儿吧
Stay with me, just a little while longer.
马歇尔高中猛犸象
得分
Touchdown!
管他呢
Or whatever.
罗曼 我的天哪
Roman, oh, my God.
怎么回事
What happened?
你怎么到这里来的
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表