剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
I convinced some of his more enterprising underlings
除掉哈达尔 为自己腾出高层的位置
that it would be in their best interests to get rid of Hadar,
对他们最为有利
make room for themselves at the top.
他们听了你的话
And they listened to you?
我告诉过你
I told you.
我不再是龙头帮的人了
I'm not a Trag anymore,
但是我统治他们
But I have sway over them.
作为新首领
And as the new iksen,
你得关注隔离区内
you will need to keep a watchful eye
龙头帮的活动
over the Trags' activities inside the Sector.
我有理由相信他们在招募住在隔离区外的
I have reason to believe that they're recruiting Atrians
在人类身边的奥特里安人 来加入他们的军队
living outside the Sector, amongst the humans, to join their army.
我得铲除他们
I need to weed them out.
如果是这样
If that's the case,
战争可能比我们想象中来得早很多
war could be coming much sooner than we thought.
现在我们的人♥民♥需要
Right now our people need a leader
能全身心地保护他们的领袖
who can fully devote themselves to protecting them.
所以我才辞职
That's why I'm stepping down.
你会成为新首领
You will be the new iksen.
谢谢
我会让你和你父亲骄傲的
I will make you and your father proud.
要知道 我一旦质疑你的忠诚
But know the second that I doubt your loyalty
你就会立马被取代
you will be replaced.
我本来就该被取代
As I should be.
但我不会让人♥民♥失望的
But I will not let our people down.
还有一件事
One more thing.
我需要你利用对龙头帮的影响力
I need you to use your influence over the Trags
让他们不再对怀特希尔一家下手
to get them to stop targeting the Whitehill family.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
我向你保证
You have my word.
我会尽力而为的 罗曼
I'll do what I can, Roman.
狂欢节后我没机会和你说再见
I didn't get a chance to say good-bye after the carnival.
我们和同类一起
We keep with our own kind.
要知道
Just know
我们中总有人在监视
one of us is always watching.
罗曼
Roman?
没事吧
Is everything okay?
会没事的
It will be.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
Yeah.
罗曼知道他和那个人类女孩走得越近
Roman knows the closer he gets to that human girl,
她就越容易受到龙头帮的攻击
the more vulnerable she becomes to an attack by the Trags.
但我和龙头帮不一样 我对埃默里没有加害之意
Well, unlike the Trags, I mean no harm to Emery,
但我有自己的理由让他俩分开
but I do have my reasons to keep those two apart.
学校里还有你的间谍吗
You still have spies in the school?
-有 -很好
- I do. - Good.
你要告诉我龙头帮的一举一动
I need you to tell me every move those Trags are making.
我知道他们以为你是他们的走狗
I know they think that you're their dog,
但你现在对我负责
but you answer to me now.
明白吗
You understand?
听你的 首领
Whatever you say, iksen.
上车
Get in.
你要告诉我那是怎么回事吗
You gonna tell me what that was all about?
在狂欢节上追杀他们太冒险了
Going after them at a carnival was too risky.
到处都有保安 而且他还看见了你的脸
There were guards everywhere, and now he's seen your face.
放松点
Relax.
歪星人不会说出去的
Tattie ain't gonna talk.
是他想逃跑
He's the one trying to escape.
我更关心的是你在我的士兵面前
I'm more concerned about you undermining me
破坏我的威信
in front of my soldiers.
是你自己破坏的 那是鲁莽之举
You undermined yourself. It was a reckless move.
木已成舟
Water under the bridge.
毕竟 我们都是红鹰
After all, as Red Hawks,
得团结一致
we got to stick together.
对吗
Right?
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表