剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
but they would never... hurt them.
-抱歉 我不该问的 -没事
- I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked. - No, no.
我们什么都可以说
We can talk about anything.
或者不说话
Or not talk.
是埃里克
Uh, it's... it's Eric.
稍等
Um... One sec.
好
Yeah.
不 我在外面
No. I'm out right...
等等 慢点说
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Sl-slow down.
好吧
Fine.
一切都还好吗
Is everything all right?
埃里克要我去接他
Eric needs a ride.
我想这是急事
I guess, uh, it's an emergency.
好吧 我们走吧
Okay. Let's go.
你去帮我占个座位吧
Well, you want to just save me a seat?
座位 好的
Seat, sure.
爆米花
Popcorn...
我不保证
I make no promises.
快
Come on.
快走 走
Come on, let's go! Let's go!
快走
Go, go, go!
出什么事了
What's going on?
伙计 快点开
Come on, man! Gun it!
歪星人爱好者就等着看
Wait till those tattie-lovers see
我们是如何对待他们的房♥子
what we did to their houses!
我就是这个意思
That's what I'm talking about!
-他们是谁 -不知道
- Who are these guys? - I don't know.
什么叫你不知道
What do you mean, you don't know?
今晚红鹰集♥会♥结束后 他们派我望风
They asked me to be a lookout after the Red Hawk meeting tonight.
奥特里安人都还没进城呢
The Atrians aren't even in town yet,
你就开始搞这档子事
and already you're pulling this crap?
我本来以为
Look, I just thought we were
我们只是到处乱涂乱画一通什么的
gonna go spray-paint some graffiti or something,
但后来事态有些失控
but things got a little out of hand.
怎么个失控法
How out of hand?
警♥察♥
Cops!
快点 伙计 开快点
Come on, man, let's go! Come on, move!
快开
Move!
下车跑吧 快点
Foot it! Come on!
格雷 快点
Gray, come on!
晚上好 警官
Good evening, officer.
昨天晚上收到信♥号♥♥了
The signal echoed back last night,
今天早上也有一次
and then again this morning.
从哪里来的
Where's it coming from?
三楼
Upstairs, third floor.
就在这所学校里
Here? At the school?
我们马上就能知道了
We're about to find out.
格雷森在哪儿
Where's Grayson?
不知道 你打他电♥话♥
I don't know. Why don't you call him?
他不接电♥话♥
He's not answering his cell.
他昨天晚上去接你了
He left to pick you up last night.
没错 可是
He did, but...
埃里克 发生什么事了
Eric, what's going on?
他昨晚上没回电影院
He never made it back to the movie last night,
今天早上又没来上课
and he wasn't in class this morning.
好吧
All right, come on...
格雷森被抓了
Grayson got arrested.
被抓
Arrested?
-为什么 你们做了什么 -我...
- For what? What did you... What did you do? - I...Look.
你想知道详细经过的话 得找他谈
If you want to know more, you're gonna have to talk to him.
我得走了
I gotta go.
手♥机♥应该在这里
The phone should be in here.
被改装过了 和你父亲那部一样
It's got tech, just like your dad's phone.
这个笔迹
This handwriting...
是我父亲的
This is my father's.
哪有什么笔迹 纸上没字
Okay, what handwriting? It's blank.
奥特里安人能看到的光谱
Atrians can see farther into
比人眼能见的紫外光谱更广
the UV spectrum than humans.
我们眼睛里的光感受器
Photoreceptors in our eyes
能看见你们看不见的颜色
pick up colors you can't,
比如紫外线
like ultraviolet.
"逃脱是有希望的"
"Escape is possible."
"从梦之门离开"
"Leave by the Dream Gate."
"随着落日前行"
"Journey by way of the ebbing sun."
"如果你是奥特里安人的话 你就能明白"
"If you are an Atrian, you will see."
"不要忘记自己的过去"
"Don't forget your history."
"奥特里安人会知道怎么做"
"An atrian will know what to do."
可这说不通
Well, that made no sense.
事情越来越蹊跷了 罗曼
And this is getting really weird, Roman.
这些是步骤
It's-it's... It's steps.
如果你能看见的话
I-if you could see it,
这些母语字母连起来是一个单词
the sondiv letters line up to spell a word.
埃尔吉大
Eljida.
埃尔吉大是什么
What's an El... Eljida?
罗曼 你可以信任我的
Roman, you can trust me.
我没把手♥机♥的事告诉任何人 不是吗
I didn't tell anyone about the illegal phone, remember?
埃尔吉大是个地方
Eljida's a place.
至少我们有些族人是这么认为的
Or... Some of my people believe it is, anyway.
那里的奥特里安人住在深水里
It's a community of Atrians living deep in the bayou...
远离人类
Free from humans.
这地方真的存在吗
Does it actually exist?
我原来以为这只是传说而已
Used to think it was a fairy tale.
但如果是真的呢
What if it's not?
如果我父亲有意让我找到这个呢
What if my father meant for me to find this?
如果是他想让我去那儿呢
What if he wanted me to go there?
你压根不能确定这字条是谁留下的
You have no idea who left this here.
如果这是个陷阱怎么办
What if this is some kind of a set-up?
有可能会很危险
It could be dangerous--
没错 可是如果它能让我
Yeah, but if this gets me closer to knowing
离解开父亲的秘密更近一步
what my father was doing then...
我就必须这样做
I don't have a choice.
沃勒斯市长和我都确信
Mayor Wallace and I are very confident
大家会热烈欢迎奥特里安七人组的到来
that the community will embrace the Atrian Seven...
他们都跑出来看我们
They all came out to see us.
把魔方给我
Give me the cube.
他喜欢肤色深的女人
He likes brunettes.
他会仔细搜我身
Always gives me a thorough pat-down
但从不查我的包
but never checks my bag.
除非你想被抓
Unless you want to get caught.
好了 谢谢 现在可以把它给我了
Okay, thank you. You can give it back now.
你还是先去送信吧
Why don't you go signal your meeting first?
在你联♥系♥上特工并确保她准备好收♥货♥之前
I'll keep the cube safe until you make contact
我来保管魔方
and you're sure the operative's ready for the handoff.
不行 维加没让你参加行动
No, Vega never said you'd be involved, right?
你走之后 她让我来帮你
After you left, she ordered me to help you.
这次行动是龙头帮的首要任务
This mission is the Trags' top priority.
搞砸了可没好果子吃
You don't want to risk messing this up.
别跟我说你还对那个大块头感兴趣
Tell me you're not still crushing on gigantor.
高中男生都无聊死了 可德雷克不一样
High school boys are boring. Drake is different.
非常不一样
Really different.
我得找个人帮我摸摸他的底
I just need somebody who can help me figure him out.
如果你有空的话 可以来虫虫酒吧吗
If you have time, do you think you'll come to the Bug?
不好意思 她没空
I'm sorry. This one's taken.
今天我向你介绍人类女孩古老的活动
Today I'm initiating you into an age-old human girl institution--
血拼
shopping.
这附近有什么河流吗
Hey, what rivers are nearby?
我们这里是路易斯安那州
Uh, well, this is Louisiana.
河流遍地都是
We've got rivers, like, every ten feet.
等等 你是想去游泳吗
What, I'm sorry, are you trying to go for a swim or something?
不是 可如果埃尔吉大是在水里的话
No, no, but if Eljida really is out on the bayou somewhere...
好吧 如果你计划在宵禁之前
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表