剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
要是这种事再次发生
This happens again,
他们就会把你交给军医
they'll hand you over to military doctors to have
用你的睾丸做实验
your testicles put in a jar and studied.
你不想这样吧
You don't want that.
我也不想这样
I don't want that.
我的睾丸也绝对不想
And my testicles definitely don't want that.
我一向倾力保护我的投入
I always protect my investments.
但前提是他们有生存能力
That is, until they lose their viability.
罗曼
Roman.
今晚你会来吧
You're coming tonight, right?
没错 格雷森 你会看到她的
Yes, Grayson, you're gonna see her tonight.
拜托 能洒脱一点吗
God. Attempt to be cool.
连像埃默里这样的社交新人
Even social newbies like Emery
都还是喜欢那些暗恋者不要太过主动
still like a little cool with their drool.
C区清人检查
Quadrant C cleared for inspection.
不用你管 泰瑞
Stay out of it, Teri.
就算你能闯进他们的烂派对
Even if you can get out to crash their lame party,
你也不可能在宵禁之前赶回来
you'll never get back in time to make curfew.
不试试看怎么知道
Maybe, maybe not.
我们得给他们点颜色看看
But we need to send a message, all right?
不能让今天罗曼的事再重演
What happened to Roman today can never happen again.
都开始穿高跟鞋了
High heels now?
要去约会了
It's the beginning of the end.
去参加派对而已
No, it's a party.
多加小心
You'll be careful?
一向如此
Always.
玩得开心点
Have fun.
你该好好放松一下了
You deserve it.
我要去隔离区了
I'm out of here. Off to the Sectoec
老爸再见
Bye, Dad!
你想念它吗
Do you ever miss it?
想念什么
What?
奥特里安吗
Atria?
当然
Of course.
没有一天不想
Every day.
但是
But...
如今这里才是我们的家
this is our home now.
武装守卫
Armed guards,
强制宵禁 还有铁丝网
mandatory curfew and barbed wire.
我印象里的家可不是这样的
It's not exactly my idea of home.
不会一成不变的
It won't be like that forever.
老爸 他们
Dad, they're...
他们不会平等对待我们的
they're never gonna treat us like equals.
你们这代人会消除隔阂的
You know, your generation can bridge the gap.
有隔阂也是他们造成的
A gap they created.
我不是说这一切能立马实现
I-I'm not saying it's gonna happen tomorrow.
这需要时间
These things take time.
但我相信他们
But I have faith in them.
就如同我相信你一样
Just like I have faith in you.
你跟其他人不一样
You're not like the rest.
我看不到希望
I just don't see it.
我们明天再接着种吧
We'll finish this planting tomorrow.
怎么了 泰瑞
What do you want, Teri?
我看到你昨晚
I saw you last night
和那个叫埃默里的女孩在一起
with that girl Emery.
我只是帮她脱离困境
I was keeping her out of trouble.
我不明白你为什么要费心和他们来往
I don't know why you even bother making connections with them.
他们很快就会被隔离起来了
Soon, they're gonna be the ones behind these walls.
你这话是什么意思
What are you talking about?
我妈和其他人
Just something my mother
在他们的周一聚会上这么说的
and the rest of the Trags talk about in their Monday meeting.
无意冒犯 泰瑞 但你妈屁也不懂
No offense, Teri, but your mother's an idiot.
顺便说一句
Oh, and by the way,
德雷克他们去找那个埃里克了
Drake and them went after that kid Eric.
一级防范禁闭 2200小时
Lockdown, 2200 hours.
一级防范禁闭 2200小时
Lockdown, 2200 hours.
我想要溜出去
I'm looking for the path to Hades.
你不是诺克斯的儿子吗
Aren't you Nox's son?
你一定是认错人了
You must be confused.
能帮我吗
Can you help?
就像我跟你朋友说的那样
As I told your friends,
在标记重新启动之前
you've got three hours
你只有三个小时
before the signal reactivates.
B区8号♥走廊
Zone B. Corridor 8.
找到那盏坏掉的灯
Look for the broken light.
正下方有一块假墙板
Directly beneath, there's a false panel.
好了
Okay.
我不得不动粗才从一个新生那里搞到
I had to strong-arm a freshman to get the last
最后一点蓝色潘趣
of the blue punch.
谢谢
Thanks.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
你还好吧
You all right?
当然了
Yeah. Sure.
你看上去有些心不在焉
You just seem a little distracted.
这一切对我来说
This is all just...
太新鲜了
pretty new to me.
要试着放松 没人会说你闲话的
Just try to relax. You're not being judged.
这里的大多数人都自恋得很
Most people here are too self-obsessed
才不会关心别人呢
to care about anyone else.
大家快来看啊
Hey! You guys got to see this!
看看他们对布洛克干了什么
Look what someone did to Brock!
谁干的
Who did this?
谁干的
Who did this?!
我们只想谈谈
We just want to have a little talk.
好吧
All right.
今晚得做个了结
This ends tonight.
只此一次 我同意
For once, we agree.
我们受够了
We're sick of it!
你们这群人每天都来找我们麻烦
You guys messing with us every day!
都结束了 如果你们再纠缠我们
It's done! It's over! This is what's gonna happen
这就是你们的下场 听明白了吗
if you keep messing with us, you hear me?!
住手
Hey! Come on!
罗曼 你来干什么
Roman, what are you doing here?
你知道他们发现你们出了隔离区
Do you know what they'd do to you
会拿你怎么样吗
if they found you outside the Sector?
你应该和我一条战线
You should be fighting alongside of me
而不是和我对着干
instead of against me!
警♥察♥
Cops!
快跑
Come on!
罗曼 罗曼 罗...
Roman. Roman! Ro...!
-你没事吧 -埃默里 快走
- Are you okay? - Emery, come on!
快来 罗曼 上车
Come on! Roman, get in!
你疯了吗 埃默里 别管他了
Are you nuts? Come on, Emery, just leave him!
警♥察♥来了怎么办
But what about the cops?!
那是他的问题 不关我们的事 快走
His problem, not ours! Come on!
埃默里 你要干什么 走啊
Emery, what are you doing? Let's go!
-埃默里 -格雷森 我们必须离开
- Emery! - Grayson, we got to go right now.
罗曼 快跑 跑比较快
Roman, come on. We'll be faster on foot.
-我们不能丢下她 -当然可以
- We can't just leave her! - Yes, we can, man!
她简直是个疯子
She's a total freak!
伙计 她选择了那个歪星人
Dude, she chose the Tattie over you.
认了吧
Own it.
快点 我们走
Come on! Let's go!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
除了刚才社交自杀了一把
Other than having possibly just committed social suicide?
社交自杀 指躲开人群 避免社交活动
还好
Sure.
你呢
You okay?
真好笑
You know, it's funny.
这么多年来我父亲一直在教我
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表