剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
他们叫做龙头帮
They're called the Trags.
罗曼和我想要阻止他们
Roman and I-- we're trying to stop them.
所以我就应该相信你们是好人吗
So I'm supposed to believe you're the good guys?
那佐伊的事算怎么回事
And Zoe was, what?
附带损害吗
Collateral damage?
相不相信随你
You can believe what you want.
这就是事实
It's the truth.
那就告诉我个名字
Then give me a name.
知道龙头帮计划的人的名字
Someone who knows the Trags' plan.
我不知道
I don't have a name for you.
现在学校里还有六个奥特里安人 德雷克
There are six other Atrians in this school, Drake.
我建议你现在赶快去问问
I suggest you start asking around,
今晚之前告诉我
get me a name by the end of the day.
还有
Oh, and...
除非你不想让我告诉警♥察♥和泰勒
unless you want me to tell the cops and Taylor
你对佐伊所做的事
everything I know about Zoe,
你最好跟她一刀两断
you need to end it with her.
因为我不想让她也成为附带损伤
'Cause I won't have her become collateral damage, too.
罗曼
Roman.
你为什么在找泰瑞
Why are you looking for Teri?
她在暗中捣鼓什么
She is up to something.
绝对的
I know it.
只是每当我去找她的时候
It's just that every time I look for her,
我老觉得你会发生不测
I keep feeling like something's going to happen to you,
而且... 而且就...
and...and just...
我现在脑子好乱
I'm so turned around.
好吧 跟我走
Okay. Come with me.
-快走 -干嘛
- Come on. - What?
罗曼
Roman.
罗曼
Roman...
看着我
look at me.
告诉我发生什么事了
Tell me what's going on.
慢慢来
Slow down.
我只是好想要你
I just want you so bad.
好了 你要冷静点
Okay, you need to cool off.
我去透透气
I need some air.
埃默里
Emery.
埃默里
Emery!
你今天跟朱莉娅谈过吗
Have you talked to Julia today?
今早之后就没再见着她了 怎么了
Um, not since this morning. Why?
我说了些很蠢的话
I said something stupid,
现在她在躲我
and... now she's avoiding me.
你能帮我去看看她吗
Could you check on her, maybe?
我不知道埃里克说了什么
I don't know what Eric said,
但我真的觉得这场飓风
but I think this hurricane is officially making
把学校里的每个男孩都逼疯了
every boy in this school go insane.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事 没事 我挺好的
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
你看起来可不是没事的样子
Okay, you most definitely are not.
这是什么
What is that?
这是针痕吗
Is that a needle mark?
小朱 发生什么事了
Jules, what is going on?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
可以的
Yes, you can.
但你绝对不能往外说
No, you have to keep this between us.
是本顿老师
It's Miss Benton.
她在这里工作
She's only working here
只为了接近奥特里安人
so she can get closer to the Atrians
以此来弄清楚柏草的秘密
so she can figure out the secret of cyper.
她知道你是被柏草治愈的吗
Does she know you were cured by cyper?
但她不知道
But she doesn't know that
罗曼必须要加入自己的血才能管用
Roman has to mix it with his blood.
至少现在还不知情
At least not yet.
她的同伙只取了我的血样
Her associate just took a sample of mine.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我几周前就应该告诉你了
I should have told you weeks ago.
我只是太害怕了
I was just so scared.
他们威胁我要给我爸爸下毒
They threatened to poison my dad.
小埃 我不知道该怎么做
Em, I don't know what to do.
没事了
It's okay.
你不用独自面对这一切了
You're not in this alone anymore.
我们会一起处理的
We'll fix it.
怎么做呢
How?
很好
Oh, good,
你在这儿
you're here.
我在想
I've been thinking.
马歇尔高中的暴风雪舞会临近
Marshall's Winter Blast is coming up.
有什么能比在一场精心筹划的舞会上
What better way to announce our coming out as a couple
公开我们俩的关系更好的时机呢
than a choreographed dance number?
我还没准备好
I'm not sure I'm cut out for this.
你当然准备好了
Oh, no, sure you are.
一起来 花样舞姿
Come on, Twinkle Toes.
跟我一块跳起来
Show me what you got.
别跳了 别跳了 听我说
Stop, stop. Listen to me.
我不想公开
I don't want this.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
在见识过
After seeing everything
罗曼和埃默里必须面对的一切后
that Roman and Emery have to deal with...
我做不到
I can't.
对不起 我们俩分手吧
I'm sorry. It's over.
德雷克 等等
Drake, wait.
我知道这并不容易
I know that it's not supposed to be easy,
但有些事还是值得为之奋斗的 不是吗
but some things are worth fighting for, aren't they?
没错
Yeah, they are.
我只是觉得
I just don't think...
我们俩的关系不值得一搏
you and me are worth fighting for.
德雷克
Drake...
风暴经过了伊甸达正往南走
The storm is moving south through Edendale,
但仔细看看这些图像
but check out these images.
看看它的形成地
Look where it formed.
飓风源 飓风路径
就在奥特里安飞船正上方
Right above the Atrian ship?
你们的飞船不可能制♥造♥飓风 对吧
Your ship couldn't have created this, right?
我是说 太疯狂了
I mean, that's crazy.
飞船上有人造引力发生器
The ship has artificial gravity generators.
如果它们被激活并且向外作用
If they got activated somehow and directed outward,
会产生一片低气压区域
it could create an area of low pressure.
你觉得这是机械故障吗
Do you think it's some sort of malfunction?
飓风源
飓风路径
必须是这样
It has to be.
我是说 谁会故意制♥造♥一场飓风呢
I mean, who would intentionally start a hurricane?
危险品
罗曼
Roman!
我需要你帮助 朱莉娅出事了
I need your help. It's Julia.
不行 我得去跟踪泰瑞
No, I've got to... I'm trying to follow Teri.
我不可能同时身处两地
I-I cannot be in two places at once.
罗曼 事关重大
Roman, it's important.
本顿小姐抽取了朱莉娅的血液
Miss Benton took Julia's blood.
她试图找到柏草的使用原理
She's trying to figure out how cyper works.
什么
What?
如果她得到了朱莉娅的血液
If she... if she has Julia's blood,
她就什么都能得到了
then she has everything.
所以我们需要找到一个办法
Well, then we need to figure out a way to stop her
在她测试样本之前阻止她
before she can test the sample.
这都是你的错
This is all your fault.
什么
What?
帮助你
Helping you
总是付出代价
always comes at a cost.
我为了你救了朱莉娅一命
I saved Julia's life for you,
现在她却危及到了柏草的秘密
and now she's endangered the secret of cyper.
我为了保护你而放弃
I-I gave up being a leader to my people
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表