剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
我每隔一周就会得肺炎
I'm getting pneumonia every other week.
我的血小板数目不停减少
My platelet count keeps dropping.
小朱 你不能就这么放弃了
Jules, you're not giving up.
这不是放弃的问题
It's not about giving up.
我一点都不在乎做检查
I don't even care about the poking
针扎还有呕吐
and the prodding and the puking.
我再也承受不了的是
What I can't take anymore
看见我的父母重燃希望
is seeing my parents get their hopes up...
却因为一次次的
only to have them dashed
全血细胞数目测试结果而破灭
one lousy CBC test after another.
他们允许你外出一小时的 对吧
They'll let you out for an hour, right?
怎么了 我们要去哪里
Why? Where are we going?
你确定你知道这个柏草长什么样吗
And you're sure you know what this cyper herb looks like?
-确定 -很好
- Yes. - Good.
因为我爸绝对不会轻饶我偷了他的通行证
'Cause my dad will kill me for stealing his access badge.
隔离区执法队
雷·怀特希尔
[外星语]
[外星语]
要手镯吗
Ah. Bracelets?
-好吧 我买♥♥三个 -不用了 谢谢
- Okay. I'll take three. - Oh, no, thank you.
-朱莉娅 不要买♥♥ -不用了 谢谢
- Julia, no. - No, thank you.
看看这是谁来了
What do we have here?
你们这些孩子知道不该来到这里的
You kids know you're not supposed to be here.
你有柏草吗
Do you have any cyper?
柏草
Cyper.
跟我来
Right here.
走吧
Come on.
[外星语]
[外星语]
一级防范禁闭
Lockdown.
此隔离区现在正在封锁
This Sector is now under lockdown!
快走 快走 快走
Come on, come on, come on!
-跟我走 -好的
- Let's go. - Okay.
一级防范禁闭
Lockdown!
我们在这里是安全的
We'll be safe up here.
小朱 你还好吗
Jules, you okay?
你在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
这真是太不可思议了
That was amazing.
你们俩来这里干什么
What are you guys doing here?
我们来找你们的柏草
We came for your cyper.
那你为什么不直接说就好了
Well, why didn't you just say so?
我猜它的疗效已经不再只是我们族群之间的秘密了
I guess its curative powers are no longer just our secret.
快过来
Come on.
我们从太空船上偷偷带了一些种子进隔离区
We smuggled some seeds into the Sector from our ship.
-这是什么地方 -我和我爸一起建造的
- What is this place? - My dad and I built it.
这儿有点像是我们的私人避难所
It's kind of like our own private sanctuary.
就在这里
Here it is.
天哪 这里有好多柏草
Wow, there's so much of it!
想拿多少就拿多少吧
Take as much as you'd like.
这真的是柏草吗
Is this really cyper?
没错
Yep.
货真价实
It's really cyper.
或者是按照你们的说法
Or, as you call it,
藏红花
saffron.
藏红花
Saffron?
我们是这么看待它的
Well, it's our own version of it.
我们用它来做饭
We use it for cooking.
但是一些胆大的警卫吹嘘我们香料的神奇功效
But some enterprising guards have made a good amount of cash
卖♥♥给在隔离区外容易上当受骗的人类
selling our spice's magic remedy to...
赚了一大票
gullible humans outside the Sector.
这总是值得一试的
It was worth a shot.
你有一个患病的朋友吗
Do you... have a sick friend?
我没有
Um, I don't.
她有
She does.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这也不能算是一无所获
Hey, this wasn't a total loss.
至少我看到了这个地方
At least I got to see this place.
我对于奥特里安人的所有东西都很喜欢
I'm... obsessed with all things Atrian.
你冷得直发抖 给你
You're shivering. Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
真有骑士风度
So chivalrous.
城市从这上面看好美
City looks beautiful from up here.
你这条疤怎么来的
How did you get that scar?
这是很久之前的事了
It... it happened a long time ago.
我们抵达地球的那天
On Arrival Day.
当时在那个棚屋的人是你 对吧
That was you i-in the shed, wasn't it?
你一直都知道
You knew this whole time.
怎么知道的
How?
我在学校见到你的那一瞬间
The moment I saw you at school,
我就产生了这种
I had this...
对冷掉的意大利面条的异乎寻常的渴望
bizarre craving for cold spaghetti.
但是我很确定你已经死了
But I was sure you were dead.
我亲眼看到他们射死了你
I saw them carry you away.
是差点死掉
I came close.
我的一个心脏确实停跳了
One of my hearts actually stopped beating
几分钟
for a few minutes.
幸好我还有备用的
Luckily, i have a backup.
我一直没机会谢谢你当年救了我
I never got to thank you... for saving my life.
我当时才六岁
I-I was six.
我没帮到你什么
I hardly did anything.
别人冷酷无情时 你却宽容相待
You were kind... when everyone else was cruel.
这对我意义重大
That's something.
宵禁警告
Curfew warning...
十分钟后就宵禁了 你们该走了
Curfew starts in ten minutes; you guys should go.
宵禁警告 十...
Curfew warning: ten...
我不敢相信当年棚屋里的男孩就是他
I can't believe that was him, the boy from the shed.
不过他显然已经长大了
But, clearly, he's no longer just a boy.
朱莉娅
Julia...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你在隔离区肯定
Come on, you got to have a boyfriend
有男友吧
back in the Sector, right?
我真没有
No. There's nobody.
谁会想到奥特里安人能这么性感
Who knew an Atrian could be so sexy?
你是校园里的话题女王
You're the talk of the school.
不过别告诉你的朋友泰瑞
Oh, but don't tell your friend Teri, though,
因为我们觉得她可能会咬人
'cause we think she might bite.
我该去上课了
I should get to class.
你去哪里 你去哪里
Where you going? Where you going?
跟我说说
Hey, tell me something,
有关歪星人的传言是真的吗
is it true what they say about Tatties?
别碰我
Oh... Don't!
你性子还挺烈的嘛
Well, you're kind of a feisty one, aren't you?
-别碰我 -喂 你
- Stop it! - Hey! Hey!
离她远点
Leave her alone.
你非得碍我的事是吧
You just can't seem to get out of my way, can you?
她是我妹妹
That's my sister.
那好
Okay.
罗曼
Roman!
罗曼
Roman!
-来人啊 -放开他
- Help! - Get off him!
放开他
Hey, get off him!
谁来帮帮他
Somebody help him!
别打了 别再打了
Hey! Hey, break it up. Break it up.
滚吧
Get out of here!
滚回你的垃圾星球去吧
Go back to your own damn planet!
快让他滚
Hey, get him the hell out of here!
我观察你很久了 罗曼
I've been watching you for a long time, Roman.
我和你父亲一起
I worked closely with your father
促成了这个项目
to help build this program.
你要是不想让它失败
Unless you want to see it fail,
就别像个野兽一样为所欲为
you have to stop acting like an animal.
他攻击我妹妹 我却成了野兽
He assaulted my sister, and I'm the animal?
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表