剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
除了龙头帮还会引起奥特里安人的各种反抗
there'll be all kinds of Atrian backlash not just the Trags.
-多少人知道这件事 -只有我们六个
- How many people know about this? - Just the six of us.
那样做是最保险的
It's safest that way.
所以别给你那些红鹰的人打电♥话♥
Yeah, so don't go phoning your Red Hawk pals.
首先我们要做的是
Okay, first thing we need to do
找出龙头帮把它放在哪里
is figure out where the Trags are keeping it.
他们有个新窝点 苏维克就藏在那里
They got a new hideout. We find that, we find the Suvek.
我们不能去问泰瑞和萨洛扬吗
Can't we just ask Teri or Saroya?
最近没有人有泰瑞的消息
Nobody has seen or heard from Teri in days.
况且我们也不知道她在帮谁
Besides we don't know where her loyalties lie anymore.
隔离区执法队有我们可以相信的人吗
Isn't there anyone in the SEU that we can trust?
恐怕没有 但我们也许可以偷偷
Afraid not. But we think we might have a way to use
利用他们一下
their shadiness to our advantage.
在我们找到苏维克后
After we find the Suvek.
给他们看地图
Show them the map.
我得和你谈谈
I need to speak with you.
好了 我们是这么想的
All right, this is what we're thinking.
那是执法队的岗位
That's SEU stations...
从南面走 我们从左边
coming from the south, we take the left...
我们之所以分手
The whole reason we broke up
都是为了能让我独自应对族人和龙头帮
was so I could deal with my people and the Trags alone,
不用担心你的安危
without having to worry about your safety.
现在格雷森又把你牵扯进来
And now Grayson is pulling you back into this.
够了 是我决定这么做 不是格雷森
Okay, I made the decision to do this, not Grayson.
你必须接受他不是
You have to accept the fact that he's not
-你所想的那样 -十年了
- who you think he is. - For ten years,
一直有人跟他说我的族人是个威胁
he's been told that my people are a threat,
令人厌恶 你不能跟我说一个人
an abomination. You can't tell me that someone
和那样的父母生活在一起还不会受到影响
who grows up with parents like that is not affected by it.
我跟你说
I am telling you that.
我们刚才三个小时一直在聊
We just spent the last three hours talking about
想见我的奥特里安人
Atrians who want to see me
还有在伊甸达我关心的每一个人
and everyone I care about splattered across Edendale.
你真觉得自己的观点站得住脚吗
Do you really think you have a leg to stand on here?
埃默里
Emery?
还有奥特里安人对我们俩在一起的事情
There are Atrians that are still angry
非常生气
that we were even together.
你说他们会怎么想 当看到你
What are they gonna think when you come
和一个蒙特罗斯家族的人走进隔离区
waltzing into the Sector with a Montrose?
我这么做是因为人们的生命危在旦夕
I'm doing this because people's lives are in danger.
希望将来某一天
And so that maybe, someday, hopefully,
你和我还能在一起
you and I can be together again.
我觉得那也是你所想
I thought that's what you wanted, too.
我当然想
Of course that's what I want.
我只是想让你能够安全
I just need you to be safe.
那不管怎样你都得尽力相信格雷森
Then you have to do whatever it takes to trust Grayson.
这是让计划成功的唯一办法
This is the only way this is gonna work.
感觉好点了吗
Feeling better?
有力气多了
Much stronger.
谢谢你
Thanks to you.
你来我这
Did you have any trouble
会有麻烦吗
getting into my pod?
长老会派了一个守卫
The Hwatab posted a guard.
他早上醒来会头痛的
He'll have a headache in the morning.
提醒我别惹上你邪恶的一面
Remind me never to get on your bad side.
毒匕
A poison kos?
我得压制住龙头帮
I need to neutralize the Trags
推♥翻♥长老会
and overthrow the Hwatab.
他们都在追捕我
They're both hunting me.
那是什么
What's that?
传说这是属于艾伯·阿特蒂的东西
The legend is that this belonged to the Abor Atedi.
第一任首领
The first Iksen?
所有奥特里安人的祖先
The father of all Atrians.
真漂亮
It's gorgeous.
送给你
It's for you.
如果你愿意加入我
That is, if you will join me.
当我夺回隔离区我想让你戴着它在我身旁
I want you wearing it by my side when I take back the Sector.
这样真是美丽之至
It's never looked more beautiful.
你联♥系♥上了我的追随者吗
Were you able to connect with my followers?
他们让我把这个交给你
They asked me to give this to you.
据说长老会马上就要
It says that the Hwatab is on the verge
宣布罗曼成为新的首领
of announcing Roman as the new Iksen.
我以为和埃默里约会后罗曼会失去支持
I thought Roman was out of favor after his tryst with Emery?
委员会决定支持融合项目
The council has chosen to support integration.
他们想利用罗曼的开放思想
They want to capitalize on Roman's open-mindedness.
我知道你和罗曼之前有过一段
I know that you and Roman have a history together.
我年轻时觉得罗曼很好 我已经厌倦他
Roman was fun when I was younger. But I've tired of him.
我渴望能有一个更强壮的人
I crave someone stronger.
更睿智
Wiser.
能够让我敞开心扉
Someone who will open me up.
我不知道你注意到没有
I don't know if you've noticed,
可我已经不是一个小女孩了
but... I'm not a little girl anymore.
我想你和我一起能干出一番大事
I think that you and I are gonna do great things together.
学生们今天会布置花车
The krewe of students will be building the float today
为了明天的狂欢节
in preparation for the start
开幕做准备
of Mardi Gras festivities tomorrow.
花车将会代表我们两个种族间
The float is a symbol of the growing trust and peace
建立起来的信任与和平
between our two races.
好了 让他们通过
All right, let 'em through!
龙头帮终于到集市上来了
The Trags are finally in the marketplace.
你确定自己准备好了吗
Are you sure you're ready for this?
好了 你呢
I am. Are you?
不惜一切代价 那是你说的对吗
Whatever it takes. That's what you said, right?
真遗憾不能用这个纸糊的东西抵抗龙头帮
Too bad we can't fight off the Trags with paper machine?
我们要怎么找这个苏维克
So how do we find this Suvek?
自从那场爆♥炸♥起
Ever since the explosion,
龙头帮就一直在囤积物资
the Trags have been loading up on supplies.
他们在补充他们的大本营
They're restocking their new base camp.
我们知道它在哪一区
We know what quadrant it's in,
只是不知道它的准确位置
we just don't know its exact location.
好消息是他们不知道我们已经盯上他们了
The good news is they have no idea that we're onto them.
我跟踪龙头帮
I should be able to follow
到市集应该不会让他们产生怀疑
the Trags to the Marketplace without them suspecting.
他们应该会把我们直接带到那里
They should lead us straight to it.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
不 你会被认出来的 太危险了
No, you'll be recognized. It's way too dangerous.
你不能一个人去
You can't do this alone.
如果你被他们抓住呢
What if they catch you following them?
罗曼 她说得对
Roman, she's right.
就算找到了藏身处
Locating the hideout only works
也要你能活着回来告诉我们才行
if you make it back alive to tell us where it is.
我和你一起去
I'll go with you.
我去找我妈谈谈
I'm gonna talk to my mom.
她比任何人都要了解苏维克
She knows the Suvek better than anyone.
得搞清楚如何把它安全地运出隔离区
Gotta figure out how to safely get it outside the Sector.
你凭什么认为她会告诉你详细信息
What makes you think she's going to give up the details?
我是说那装置是她建造的
I mean, she did build the thing.
她不是龙头帮
She's no Trag, okay?
别忘了 我们得在宵禁之前完成这些事情
Don't forget, we have to do all of this before curfew.
该走了 我们一回来就即刻行动
We should go. Be ready to move the moment we get back.
走慢一点吧
You want to slow down?
你不该跟来的
You shouldn't have come.
人类在隔离区只会引起注意
Humans in the Sector draw attention.
尤其是你的父母还是知名的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Especially ones whose parents are known terrorists.
我认为你需要帮忙
I think you could use the help.
埃默里告诉我
From what Emery's told me,
龙头帮让红鹰看来像是家庭教师协会
the Trags make the Red Hawks look like the PTA.
那是萨加斯 他是维加的亲信之一
That's Sargas. It's one of Vega's top soldiers.
我们要跟踪的就是他
That's who we follow.
你怎么知道他会带我们到藏身处呢
How do you know he's gonna take us to the hideout, huh?
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表