剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
我透过窗户看到了他们
Saw them through the window.
他们俩看起来很亲密
They looked cozy.
也许我们根本就不该让佐伊带走格雷森
Maybe we should've let Zoe take Grayson out after all.
开玩笑
Joke.
我不相信那是你妈妈做的
I can't believe that about your mom.
她怎么样了
How is she?
你见到她了吗
Ha-Have you seen her yet?
还没 但我会去见她的
No, but I will.
说真的 我们能说点别的吗
Actually, can we talk about something else?
那个
Uh, yeah, the...
我的三角学快挂了
I'm failing trig.
我可以帮你辅♥导♥ 如果你愿意的话
Um, I could tutor you, if you want.
什么 没关系的
What? It's not that big a deal.
三角还挺难的 但是不知道为什么
Trig's hard. For some reason,
我学得还挺快的
I picked it up quickly.
但相信我 我也有很多东西没搞懂
But trust me, there are plenty of things I don't get.
比如汽车
Like cars.
你别把布鲁斯扯进来
You leave Bruce out of this.
等等 不好意思
Wait, wait. I'm sorry.
谁是布鲁斯
Who's Bruce?
她的那辆小破车
Her beat-up old car.
我喜欢把布鲁斯当成我家庭的一份子
I like to think of Bruce as a member of the family.
因为他是被一代一代传下来的
Because he's been passed down from generation to generation
有好几百年的历史了
for centuries.
你就开玩笑吧
Ha-ha, you joke,
但我真的有点担心布鲁斯
but I've actually been a little worried about Bruce.
每次我加速的时候
Every time I speed up,
他就发出一种奇怪的鸟叫声
he's starts making this weird chirping sound.
你的风扇传送带出问题了
That's your fan belt.
这样你就能买♥♥辆新车了
Or a reason to get a new car.
我觉得你不能放弃布鲁斯
I think you should stick with Bruce,
尽管他发出奇怪的鸟鸣
chirping.
忠诚是很重要的
Loyalty's important.
谢谢你 格雷森
Thank you, Grayson.
同学们
Hey, guys.
周天玩得开心吗
Enjoying your Sunday?
你好 本顿老师
Hi, Miss Benton.
格雷森
Hey, Grayson,
你妈妈的事情我很遗憾
so sorry about your mom.
如果你想谈谈
If you want to talk,
随时来找我
my door is always open.
谢谢
Thanks. Yeah, uh,
我很感激
I appreciate it.
好的 那课上见
All right. See you guys in class.
你在等人吗
Hey, waiting on somebody?
泰勒
Taylor.
我猜她肯定忘记时间了
Guess she lost track of time.
听着 我知道你喜欢泰勒
Uh, listen, I know you like Taylor.
我很佩服你的品位
And I admire your taste.
她可是那种会随身带着鼓风机的女生
It's like the girl carries around her own wind machine.
只是
It's just...
你知道她喜欢男的 对吧
you do realize that she likes guys, right?
所以呢 我也喜欢男的
So? I do, too.
奥特里安人并不会根据性别来挑选爱人
Atrians don't choose who we love based on gender.
那样不是很受限制吗
Isn't that... limiting?
对我来说可不是这样
Not so much for me.
但是
But hey,
人都各有所好嘛
to each his own.
不限男女
Or her own.
打给佐伊
Call Zoe.
泰勒
这是我给你留的第三条信息了
Okay, this is the third message I'm leaving you.
我们得深度讨论那个聚会
We need to debrief about the party.
你不见了 我必须知道相关细节
You disappeared and... I must have details.
给我回电 好吗
So call me back. Okay?
等一下
Hey, hold on.
我来帮你弄
Let me help out.
我来帮你
Hey, let me help.
我来帮你 我能帮你做点什么
Let me help. What do you need to help with?
谢谢 你能帮我把车门打开吗
Thanks. Uh, can you pop the trunk for me?
谢谢
Thanks.
卢卡斯
Lukas!
卢卡斯 卢卡斯
Lukas! Lukas!
快来人啊 帮帮忙
Someone! Please help!
这可不是我想要的结果 但是他也成
Not exactly what I had in mind, but he'll do.
我需要一辆救护车
I need an ambulance!
我的朋友突然被呛到了
My friend started choking
然后就倒在了地上
and then collapsed on the ground!
救命 你们快来 帮帮我
Help, you guys! Help me!
把他放平躺好
Let's lay him out.
放他下来
Here. Put him down.
快来人啊
Someone help!
深呼吸 你会没事的
Breathe. You're okay.
你会没事的 尽量深呼吸
You're okay. Just try to breathe.
尽量深呼吸
Just try to breathe.
德雷克
Drake.
这是黑柏草 是吗
This is black cyper, isn't it?
你从哪儿弄来的
Where'd you get it?
埃默里在泰勒的车上找到的
Emery found it in Taylor's car.
一定是佐伊放的
Zoe must have put it there.
我们得回去告诉卡斯特
We got to get back and talk to Castor.
他知道该怎么做
He'll know what to do.
罗曼
Hey, Roman.
这是哪种柏草
So that was some kind of cyper?
是这个把卢卡斯弄成这样的吗
Did it do that to Lukas?
谁放的
Who put it there?
罗曼 如果你知道点什么
Roman, if you know something,
你必须得告诉我
you need to tell me.
我的好朋友被救护车带走了
That's my best friend who just got taken away in an ambulance.
他也是我的朋友
He's my friend, too.
但是如果我们要找到救卢卡斯的机会
But if we have any chance of helping Lukas,
我们得回去隔离区
we got to get back to the Sector
对它进行深入研究
and learn more about what this is.
我知道这不容易 可是
I know this isn't easy, but...
你得信我这一次
you got to trust me on this.
我在医院等你
I'll be at the hospital.
卢卡斯会没事的
Lukas is gonna be all right.
医生会治好他的
The doctors will know what to do with him.
你认为卢卡斯不是对方的原定目标吗
So you're thinking Lukas was not the intended target?
佐伊肯定是在实验黑柏草
Zoe must have been testing the black cyper
以确认它的功效
to make sure it worked.
而且她刚好讨厌泰勒
And she hates Taylor.
维加说龙头帮的下一步计划是什么
What did Vega say was the next step in the Trags' plan?
她没告诉我
She didn't tell me.
佐伊昨天带我去了野外
But Zoe took me to a field
我在那里帮她往博蒙特的身体里种下了一些
where I helped her plant some in Beaumont's body.
如果黑柏草能种植的话
Well, if the black cyper's been planted,
肯定还有更多黑柏草存在
that means there's a lot more of it out there.
没错 我可以带你去
Yeah. I can take you to the site
我们埋躯干的地方
where we buried the body.
得先想办法处理掉它才行
Gotta know how to get rid of it first.
帕内尔夫人
Mrs. Parnell.
埃默里
Emery.
你还好吗 孩子
How're you holding up, dear?
还好 你呢
I'm fine. How're you?
我儿子很坚强
My boy's strong.
我们一帮朋友来这里陪卢卡斯
A bunch of our friends are here to support Lukas,
可他们不想打搅到你
but they didn't want to crowd you.
-这位是 -索菲娅
- This is... - Sophia?
卢卡斯老是说起你
Lukas talks about you all the time.
我很高兴你能来
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表