剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
Did you find what you were looking for?
没有
Not exactly.
我想自♥由♥永远都没大家说的那么好
I guess freedom's not always what it's cracked up to be.
想进去吗
You want to head inside?
我肯定卢卡斯的派对还在举♥行♥
I'm sure Lukas's party's still going on.
不行 宵禁了
Can't. Curfew.
是啊
Right.
不过
Still, it...
还是很高兴见到你
it was nice to see you.
我是指在校外见到你
Outside of school, I mean.
在你的镇上
In your town.
这也是你的镇
It's your town, too.
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
你是个好人 还非常可爱
You're a great guy, and really, really cute.
好吧
Oh, oh, okay,
好吧 我们走
All right, here we go. Just...
德雷克哪去了
Hey, where is Drake?
-他不见了 -什么叫不见了
- He's gone. - What do you mean, gone?
不知道 我妈觉得我能力不足
I don't know. My mother didn't think I could handle it,
就把任务给他了
so she gave the mission to him.
我父母刚收到检察官的来信
My parents just heard from the prosecutor.
K.P.承认了攻击他人
K.P. confessed to the assault.
他们撤销了对我的起诉
They're dropping the case against me.
那你和埃里克没事了吗
So you and Eric are free?
多亏了埃默里·怀特希尔小姐
Thanks to... Miss Emery Whitehill.
真不敢相信你居然震住了
I can't believe you won a face-off
一个300磅重的车手
with a 300-pound biker.
你怎么就觉得这是我头一回干这事呢
What makes you think it was my first time?
很抱歉
I'm sorry
把你卷入这些事端
for putting you through all this.
没什么好道歉的
I'm not.
事实上 比起我们去看电影
Truth is, I got to know you way more in the last 24 hours
我在过去这24小时内对你的了解更深入了
than I ever would have if we'd gone to a movie.
是吗
Really?
周围满是红鹰
It must be hard...
你一定很难熬
living around all those Red Hawks.
自从认识了你 我好受多了
It's been easier... since I've met you.
你知道了我的一切
You know the truth about me...
却没有离开我
And you're still here.
把他带出来
Bring him out.
我不是奉人类之命来的
I do not come at the bidding of a human.
我偷偷跟踪了我儿子的哥哥 一个奥特里安人
I followed my son's brother, an Atrian, without him knowing.
这是诺克斯的儿子
This is Nox's son.
人类可能会伤害他
He's in danger from the humans.
求你 一定要收容他
Please, you... you have to take him.
诺克斯说他在埃尔吉大会很安全
Nox said that he would be safe in Eljida.
我们所有的人都受到保护和照看
All our people are protected and cared for.
你儿子将得到他所需的一切
Your son will have everything he needs.
我一直都挂念着你
I am always thinking about you.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby.
永远记住这点
Always remember that.
发誓保守这个地方的秘密
Swear to keep this place secret.
不能让人类知道
No human can know about it.
埃尔吉大和你儿子的性命
Eljida and your son's life
都靠你保密了
depend on it.
妈妈 我要妈妈
Mommy... I want mommy.
我要妈妈
I want mommy...
你会再见到你母亲的
You'll see your mother again.
我坚信无疑
I really believe that.
今天过后 我也相信
After today, I do, too.
你觉得她知道自己的儿子是龙头帮的
How do you think that'll make her feel,
会作何感想
knowing her son is a Trag?
不管你认为自己在寻找什么
Whatever you think you're looking for,
-加入龙头帮不是你要的答案 -那答案是什么
- joining the Trags is not the answer. - And what is?
你父亲的融合梦想吗
Your father's dream of integration?
原谅我无法对这几小时的自♥由♥感激涕零
Forgive me if I'm not more grateful for a few hours of freedom.
我不知道我父亲的梦想是什么了
I don't know what my father's dream was anymore,
可我知道不能让他的愿望来支配我的道路
but I do know that I can't let what he wanted dictate my path.
我们刚尝到了甜头
We have gone a taste,
那是一条自♥由♥之路
a freedom track.
我们得选择指引我们的方向
We get to choose where that leads us,
不是我父亲 也不是龙头帮
not my father, not the Trags.
或许有实现融合更好的方法
Maybe there is a better way to achieve integration.
或许我和你能够找到
Maybe you and I can find that.
你知道吗 这是头一回
You know what? For the first time,
你对选择哪条路而言至关重要
you are the one essential about which road to take.
可我从没对我人生中的任何事如此坚定
But I have never been more certain about anything in my life.
尽你最大努力去实现融合
So give your integration your best shot.
去实现 给我们自♥由♥
Make it work. Give us freedom.
因为如果你做不到 我就不止会加入战争
Because if you don't, I won't just join war,
我还会带头作战
I will lead the charge.
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表