剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
我叫罗曼
My name is Roman.
十年前 我们的飞船迫降在地球上
Ten years ago our ship crash-landed on Earth.
我们是来寻求庇护的
We came here seeking refuge,
可是人类却认为这是一场侵略
but the humans thought that it was an invasion.
那天晚上有一个人类女孩救了我
That night, I met a human girl who tried to protect me--
我从没想过能再见她一面
a girl I never thought I'd see again.
我们幸存的种族奥特里安人
The surviving members of my race, the Atrians,
被聚拢隔离在一个军事防区
were rounded up and isolated inside a militarized sector.
现在是2024年
Now it's 2024.
我们中的七个人被选中
Seven of us have been chosen to attend high school
加入政♥府♥的融合项目 去高中就读
as a part of a government integration program.
但是人类和奥特里安人
But the humans and Atrians
仍旧互不信任
continue to distrust each other,
而我奋力保护我的族人 和那个救我一命的
while I fight to protect my people and the human girl
人类女孩 不惜一切代价
who saved my life-- at any cost.
《星恋》前情提要
Previously on Star-Crossed...
我们是新红鹰
We're the new Red Hawks.
有奥特里安恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 他们被认为是"龙头帮"
There are Atrian terrorists known as the Trags.
他们在计划一场针对人类的袭击
And they're planning a strike against humans.
我妈回到隔离区的时候
When my mom returned to the Sector,
维加想让她建造点东西
Vega wanted her to build something
叫做龙头帮的苏维克
called the Suvek for the Trags.
苏维克 意思是爆♥炸♥或火焰
Suvek. That means blast or flash.
你觉得这是种炸♥弹♥吗
You think it's some kind of bomb?
龙头帮可能已经开始建造了
Trags might have started building it,
不过由我们确保他们不会完工
but it's up to us to make sure they don't finish.
我是你保护族人的绊脚石
I make it harder for you to protect your people.
只要你和我在一起
They're never going to fully trust you,
他们就不会完全信任你
as long as you're with me.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我们不该在一起
That maybe we shouldn't be together.
对不起
Oh, sorry. Oh.
每年 学生们都会煞费苦心
Every year, students come up with elaborate ways to
来邀请对方参加暴风雪舞会
ask each other to the Winter Blast dance.
难怪我看到圣诞雪人
Well, that explains why I saw Frosty the Snowman
在小便池排练莎士比亚诗词
at the urinal practicing his Shakespeare.
你们居然觉得我们的传统很奇怪
You guys think our traditions are bizarre?
隔离区怎么样
How's the Sector?
你怎么样 安全吗
How are you? Are you safe?
你没必要再担心我了
You don't really have to worry about me anymore.
你的卡斯特叔叔是个杀人狂
Your Uncle Castor is a homicidal maniac,
你的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥前女友给你下了药
your terrorist ex-girlfriend drugged you,
所以 我的确担心
so... yeah, I worry.
埃默里
Emery...
是你说我们最好分手的
You're the one that said we'd be better off apart.
祝你在舞会玩得愉快
Have fun at the dance.
你花了十年时间才跟他再次见面
Took you ten years to reconnect with him,
然后花了十秒钟时间就甩了他
and, like, ten seconds for you to dump him.
如果我们在一起
If we were together,
他的种族会质疑他的忠诚
his people would question his loyalties.
跟整个种族的未来相比 这微不足道
It's hard to compete with the future of an entire race.
我知道你很烦恼 但你需要"罗曼假日"
Look, I know you're bummed, but you need a Roman holiday.
暴风雪舞会是我们的第一场高中舞会
And the Winter Blast is our first high school dance ever.
我没有舞伴
I don't have a date.
小埃 我需要你在场
Em, I need you there.
每年 他们都选一名新生在舞会上唱歌♥
Every year, they pick one new student to sing at the dance,
泰勒选了我
and Taylor tapped me.
我 如果我唱高了
Me. If I go sharp,
她会冷眼把我给盯死
she'll melt me with one cold hard stare.
拜托 来吧
Please say you'll come.
单独参加舞会现在很"时兴"哦
Going solo is very "Now."
你有舞伴才这么说
Says the girl with the date.
现在还没有
Not yet, I don't.
但现状很快就改变了
But that could change very soon.
你想去舞会 对吧
Uh, you want to go to the dance, right?
是啊
Yeah.
真好
Cool.
直入主题
Direct, straight to the point.
我喜欢
I like it.
是啊 他是个简单直接的男人
Yeah. He's a no-frills kind of guy.
飓风过后你就一直在冷落我
You've been freezing me out since the hurricane.
你是说你制♥造♥的那场飓风
Oh, you mean the one you created
好让你借机为龙头帮
so that you could smuggle equipment
把设备偷运到隔离区里吗
into the Sector for the Trags?
你真以为如果你给我下了药
You really think if you drugged me,
我就发现不了吗
I wouldn't figure it out?
我没有打算伤害你
I wasn't trying to hurt you.
省省吧 泰瑞 你真想赢得我的信任
Save it, Teri. You really want to earn my trust,
就告诉我你和龙头帮在造什么
you'll tell me what you and the Trags are building.
我想也是
Yeah, that's what I thought.
你最好仔细考虑 再拒绝我
You might want to think twice before pushing me away.
你现在需要所有能团结的朋友
You need all the friends you can get right now.
泰瑞说了苏维克的事吗
Teri say anything about the Suvek?
没有
No.
维加不会挑起她不能胜利的战争
Vega won't start a war she can't win.
我担心我妈可能在帮她
And I'm worried my mom might be helping her.
我记得你说过 她拒绝建造苏维克
I thought you said she refused to build the Suvek.
是啊 但她最近表现得很奇怪
She did. But she's been acting strange.
最近几晚都是到宵禁才回来
Past few nights staying out till curfew.
说是要重新熟悉隔离区
Said she's getting reacquainted with the Sector.
我还能指望她在长老会面前支持我吗
Can I still count on her to back me up with the Hwatab?
只有她目睹了卡斯特导致飞船坠毁的真♥相♥
She's our only witness to Castor's role in crashing the ship.
如果我没有她的证词
If I don't have her testimony,
就是我俩各执一词了
it's just my words against his.
别担心 好吗 她说她稍后会去的
Don't worry, all right? She said she'd be there later.
好吧
All right, good.
如果卡斯特继续当首领 他会叫停融合项目
If Castor remains Iksen, he's going to stop integration,
我们不允许那样
and we cannot allow that.
开完会后 我会跟踪我妈妈
I'll follow my mom after the meeting,
看看她晚上都去了哪里
find out where she's been going at night.
先失陪了
Excuse me.
我马上回来
I-I'll be right back.
怎么了
What?
我给你带了点隔离区的东西
I brought you something from the Sector.
名叫奥迪伊花
It's called odyi.
美丽又狂野
Striking, wild.
让我想到了你
It reminded me of you.
你想问我原因的话
In case you were wondering,
我是在邀请你去暴风雪舞会
this is kind of my way of asking you to the Winter Blast.
不好 你过敏吗
Oh, no. Are you allergic?
泰勒 你的眼睛
Taylor, your eyes.
怎么了
What?
你没见过女生哭吗
Haven't you ever seen a girl cry before?
我得和你说一件事
Hey, I need to tell you something.
除了你 我不知道还能信任谁
I-I don't know who else I can trust.
好 怎么了
Yeah. What's wrong?
是关于泰勒的
It's about Taylor.
卡斯特谋杀了飞船船长
Castor murdered our ship's captain.
所以我们才坠落了
That's why we crashed.
我威胁要揭露他时
When I threatened to expose him,
他试图派人送我去囚笼
he tried to have me sent to the Crate.
罗曼 这些谎言是从何而来
Roman, where is this coming from? These lies?
你知道是从何而来 你是个叛徒
You know exactly where this is coming from; you are a traitor.
萨洛扬呢
Where's Saroya?
罗曼显然是在报复我
Roman is obviously retaliating against me
因为我揭露了他和人类女孩的关系
for exposing his relationship with the human girl.
罗曼 我们的飞船
Roman, you were six years old
坠落在这个星球上时 你才六岁
when our ship crashed on this planet.
你怎么可能知道发生了什么事
How could you possibly know what happened?
我亲眼看见的
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表