剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
You won't even talk to me now?
没法讲
I can't.
这是个意外
It was an accident.
罗曼 这真的只是个意外
Roman, it was an accident.
-我真的很抱歉 -为什么
- I am so sorry. - Why?
是因为我爸死了
Because my father's dead?
还是因为你♥爸♥开了枪
Or because your father shot him?
因为你现在很痛苦
Because you're in pain.
至少能让我先谢谢你吗
Will you at least let me thank you?
为了什么
For what?
我在朱莉娅的病房♥里发现了这个
I found this in Julia's hospital room.
你救了她
You saved her life.
可能只是上周你俩闯进隔离区时
She probably swiped it as a souvenir
她偷偷摘下来的纪念品而已
when you two broke into the Sector last week.
不会的 不然她会告诉我的
No, she would've told me if she had.
什么都没发生
It didn't happen.
拜托
Just... Please,
别去想了
let it go.
我们来自两个不同的世界 埃默里
We're from two different worlds, Emery.
我们没法继续假装这个事实微不足道
We can't keep pretending like that doesn't matter.
只有我们认为它重要的时候才重要
It only matters if we let it.
罗曼
Roman.
走吧 大巴要开了
Let's go. Bus is leaving.
该回隔离区了
Time to get back to the Sector.
好 谢谢 博蒙特
Yeah. Thanks, Beaumont.
你还好吗 埃默里
You all right, Emery?
还好
Yeah.
你♥爸♥会没事的
Your dad's gonna be okay.
我们都支持他
We're all supporting him.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚上好 我是雷·怀特希尔
Good evening. I'm Ray Whitehill.
我会暂时离开部队
I will be taking a temporary leave of absence from the force,
不过我的同事 杰克·博蒙特警官
but my colleague, officer Jack Beaumont,
会代表隔离区执法队
will be speaking on behalf of the S.E.U
就昨晚的袭击事件进行发言
about last night's attack.
为了防止该事件再次发生
In order to prevent another incident,
我们会不定期地进行全面搜查
we will be conducting unscheduled pod searches.
但是学校里面孩子们的安全呢
But what about the safety of our kids in school?
奥特里安七人组在进入学校之前
Each of the Atrian Seven submit
都会进行安全扫描
to a security scan before entering.
尽管我们要提醒你 昨晚的袭击事件
Though we remind you the seven are not to blame
不该怪罪于这七个孩子
for last night's attack.
这几天很难熬
This has been a difficult few days.
我们所有人都很难熬 但是我们现在应该
For all of us. But we must now focus
致力于弥合两族之间的关系
on healing relations between our races.
我们千万别忘了这个项目
Now, let's not forget that this program presents
不仅为我们的孩子 也为整个社会
a unique opportunity for not only our kids
提供了一个绝佳的
but for society as a whole
和奥特里安人互动学习的机会
to interact with and learn from the Atrians.
我很清楚我到底想学什么
I know what I want to learn.
学着如何计划殖民我们的星球
How they plan to colonize our planet.
因为我们都知道那才是他们此行的真正目的
'cause we all know that's what they're really here for.
瓦尔坦先生 你阐述了你的观点
Mr. Vartan, you've made your views
在这些会议上 你的红鹰同伴的观点
and those of your fellow Red Hawks
我们也非常清楚
very clear at these meetings.
然而 政♥府♥还没有理由相信...
However, the government has no reason to believe...
那么关于一些歪星人已经学会
What about the rumors that some of these tatties
如何去掉自己的标记
have learned how to remove their markings
混入我们社会的传闻呢
and embed themselves in our society?
还混进了我们的政♥府♥
And our government.
我们在此讨论的是融合计划
We're here to discuss the integration program,
不是阴谋论
not conspiracy theories.
那个人是谁
Who is that guy?
罗伯特·瓦尔坦
Robert Vartan.
红鹰老员
Veteran Red Hawk.
"神说 我们要照着我们的形象
"And god said, let us make man in our image,
按着我们的样式造人
"after our likeness:
使他们管理
"and let them have dominion over
在地球上栖居的一切生物"
every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
-瓦尔坦先生 请坐下 -他说得对
- Mr. Vartan, please take a seat. - He's right!
那返校节呢
What about the homecoming carnival?
加西亚女士和我已经讨论过
Ms. Garcia and I have discussed it
我们认为他们不应该被剥夺
and we believe the community should not
参与这项很有价值的传统活动
be deprived of one of its most valued traditions.
我认为委员会应该就此事进行投票
I-I think the board should vote on the issue.
所有支持
All those in favor
奥特里安七人组参加返校节的
of the Atrian Seven attending homecoming carnival
请举手
raise your hand.
那么就这么定了
So it's settled then.
奥特里安七人组不得
The Atrian Seven will not be permitted
参加狂欢节
to attend the carnival.
如果还有其他议题...
So, if there are any other issues...
你们根本不了解他们
You don't even know them!
奥特里安七人组不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
The Atrian Seven aren't terrorists.
他们还只是孩子
They're teenagers.
小姑娘 拜托了
Little girl, please.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
说话注意点 那是我女儿
Hey, watch it. That's my daughter.
你们说想向他们学习
You say you want to learn from them,
但又不准他们参加我们的狂欢节
but you won't even allow them to come to our carnival?
如果我们不给他们一个理由
How can they learn to trust us
他们怎么学着信任我们
when we don't give them reason to?
你知道昨晚袭击的幕后主使是谁吗
Do you have any idea who was behind last night's attack?
警卫们一定做好了防暴的准备
The guards must be bracing for riots.
他们不止要担心这个
That's not all they're worried about.
我听说龙头帮对警卫控制室
I heard The trags used the attack
发动袭击只是为了分散注意力
on the guards' booth as a distraction.
分散注意力
A distraction?
为了什么
For what?
窃取警卫武器上的一个高速缓冲储存器
Steal a cache of the guards' weapons.
罗曼
Roman?
长老会 他们想见你
The Hwatab-- they want to see you.
来吧
Come.
罗曼 这些是四个部族的长老
Roman, these are the elders of the four tribes--
瓦萨克族 伊瓦巴斯族 斯瓦迈德族
the Vwasak, the Iwabas, the Swamad,
还有我们兹瓦汉族
And, our tribe, the Zwahan.
诺克斯和我们说了很多关于你的事
很抱歉 我的母语有点生疏了
I'm sorry. My Sondiv is a little rusty.
我爸一直鼓励我们说英语
My father encouraged us to speak english.
你父亲是个非常有进取心的领袖
Your father was a very progressive iksen.
他对你有很宏大的规划
He had big plans for you.
许多我们的人依然坚信诺克斯的信条
Many of our people still believe in Nox's message
认为能够通过非暴♥力♥的手段
that justice, peace and equality can be attained
获得公平 和平以及平等
using non-violent means.
但我们担心龙头帮正在不断壮大
But we fear the trags are growing in number.
我们害怕和人类的战争会一触即发
We fear war with the humans could be on the horizon.
我们叫你来
We've called on you
是因为你是诺克斯的长子
because, as Nox's firstborn child and a member
也是兹瓦汉族统治层的一员
of the ruling Zwahan tribe,
首领的位置该由你继承
you are the next in line to lead.
我们明白这对年轻人来说任务艰巨
We know this is a daunting task for someone so young,
所以我们会先任命一个临时首领
so we will appoint an interim leader
等你觉得可以担此重任时再接手
until you feel you are ready.
你们的人选是谁
Who did you have in mind?
罗曼
Roman...
我毛遂自荐来当临时首领
I have volunteered myself.
-你吗 -对抗龙头帮可谓危险重重
- You? - Opposing the Trags can be risky,
但你叔叔愿意临危受命
but your uncle is prepared to take them on.
如果你们要找能沿袭我父亲方针的人
If you're looking for someone to carry on my father's message,
那个人绝对不是卡斯特
that person is not Castor.
你父亲想让你来领导
Your father wanted you to lead,
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表