剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
Ran into some Red Hawks. We had words.
让我来 我觉得我有个
Here, let me... I think I have
东西你可以用来...
something you could use so that you could...
会痊愈的 会痊愈的 谢谢
It'll heal. It'll heal. Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
我找到佐伊了
I found Zoe.
据说她家人欠钱了
Yeah. Apparently her family had money problems.
他们被驱逐了 今晚他们要往北行进
They got evicted, and they're headed up north tonight
去和另个亲戚住
to stay with some family.
佐伊跟我说过她家陷入困境了
Zoe told me her family was really messed up.
她从没让我进过她家
She never even let me come inside her house.
我想她感觉
I guess she felt like...
她不能信任我
she couldn't trust me.
如果她不想
If she didn't want to
-告诉我她正经历些什么事 -不是的
- tell me what she was going through... - No, no.
不是她不信任你
It's not that she didn't trust you.
佐伊感到
Zoe was...
很丢人
embarrassed.
她不想让你为她感到难过
She didn't want you to feel sorry for her.
她跟我说要向你告别
She told me to say good-bye
还有你是她拥有过的最好的朋友
and that you were the best friend she ever had.
真的吗
Really?
没错 真的
Yeah. Really.
谢谢
Thank you.
知道她没事对我来说很重要
It means a lot knowing that she's okay.
我简直难以相信
I can't believe it.
卢卡斯要康复了 而我也要坐上车
Lukas is gonna be okay, and I'm about to get in my car
开回家 表现得像是一切都很正常 但
and drive home and act like everything's normal, but...
事实并非如此 我知道了黑柏草
it's not. I know about black cyper
-龙头帮 -你什么都知道
- and Trags... - You know everything.
一切重要的事情
Everything that matters.
湖里发生的那件事
That thing at the lake...
我知道那是气氛使然 我不会让你坚持下去
I know it was in the moment. I'm not gonna hold you to it
-因为我 -但我想坚持下去
- 'cause I... - But I'm gonna hold you to it.
所有事情都在向着好的方向发展
Everything's changed in a good way.
至少我知道我们将要面临什么
And... at least now I know what we're up against.
既危险又可怕 但是
It's dangerous and terrifying, but...
我们刚刚拯救了世界
we just saved the world.
任何想要离间我们俩的事情 我们都能对付
And anything that comes between us, we can take it on.
那格雷森呢
What about Grayson?
今天之前 我以为我无法跟他分手
Before today, I thought I couldn't break up with him,
但现在
but now...
我知道我想作为一个朋友陪在他身边
I know I want to be there for him as a friend,
但我不能继续向他撒谎了 而且
but I can't keep lying to him, and...
我不能和他在一起
I can't be with him.
因为我跟你在一起时的感觉不同
Because of the way I feel when I'm with you.
罗曼
Roman.
我们坐车要迟到了 我们该走了
We're gonna be late for the bus. We should go.
好的
Yeah.
你的父亲会很为你骄傲的
Your father would be very proud of you.
没有你的帮助 德雷克和我是做不到的
Drake and I couldn't have done it without your help.
我很高兴我终于赢得了你的信任
Well, I'm glad I finally earned your trust.
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表