剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
I'm sure you're thinking about your brother a lot.
我觉得每个到场的人都很难接受
I think it'll be hard for everyone there.
奥特里安人到场时他们会有什么感受
How are they gonna feel when the Atrians show up?
说实话
Honestly?
很多人都会感到厌恶
I think a lot of people will hate it.
对我们的视频也是
And our video.
如果你是这么想的
Well, if you thought that,
那你为什么要主动帮我呢
then why'd you offer to help me?
你看上去需要帮助呗
You seemed like you needed it.
而且我也想吃炸泡菜了
And I wanted some fried pickles.
奥特里安人登陆十周年纪念日
-那是你的父母吗 -是的
- Your parents? - Yeah.
-你的妈妈很 -古板
- Your mom's so... - Stuffy?
势利 高冷
Snobby? Emotionally remote?
我本来想说很优雅的
I was going to say elegant.
我给格洛丽亚看了视频
I showed Gloria the video,
她很喜欢
and she loved it.
不过我们必须立马上传
But we have to upload it right now.
我来办
I'm on it.
给我留个座
Save me a seat?
好的
Yeah. Sure.
罗曼
Roman...
这是还原根
It's vyre.
我这么做只是为了让我妈不拷问你
I'm only doing this to keep my mother from torturing you.
谢谢
Thank you.
小心点
Be careful.
没人知道还原根对人类能起什么作用
No one knows how vyre works on humans.
它能治愈柏草的副作用 可...
It will cure the side-effect of cyper, but...
说不准还有什么作用
There's no telling what else it will do.
走起来
Keep it moving.
我拿到了
I have it.
还原根
The vyre.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
我要拿它做什么
What do I do with it?
吃下去
You eat it.
可是
But...
或许这风险太大了
Maybe this is too big a risk.
你都这么警告我
After all of your warnings
公开柏草的秘密的后果了 还怕冒这险
about exposing the secret of cyper?
听着 如果有人发现我是怎么被治愈的
Look, if anyone finds out how I was cured,
他们也会把我关在实验室里
they'll lock me up in a lab, too.
我在医院待的时间够长了
I've spent plenty of time in the hospital.
我不会再回去了
I won't go back to that.
再说
And besides...
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
这是我起码能做的
This is the least I can do.
先生 你得跟我走一趟
Sir, I need you to come with me.
欢迎大家[外星语]
欢迎大家
Welcome.
今天我们缅怀逝者
Today we honor those we've lost,
可我们也展望未来
but we also look to the future.
是时候了
It's time.
我把通往飞船的安全门弄失灵了
I've disabled the security gate that leads into the ship.
你应该能进出自如了
You should be able to get in and out undetected.
不行的话...
But if not...
就把他们敲死
...Knock 'em dead.
我可以告诉你们
I could tell you
我们这项融合项目的成功
about the success of our integration program,
但我要让你们亲眼看到成果
but I'll let you see the results for yourselves.
登陆日故事 10周年纪念日
我们的飞船坠落在地球时我才五岁
I was five when our ship crashed on earth.
我们离开母星时
When we left our home planet,
我父亲告诉我 我们正要经历冒险...
my father told me we were going on the adventure...
我是红鹰的长老
I am the grand patriarch of the Red Hawks.
长久以来
For too long,
政♥府♥都在隐瞒奥特里安人的真♥相♥
the government has hidden the truth about Atrians
但在今天
but today,
我们想让你们看到他们不可告人的一面
we'll show you what they don't want you to see.
终有一天 我们会摧毁围墙
One day, we're gonna break down these walls,
到时你们会后悔的
and you'll be sorry.
把视频关掉
Get that video down!
外星魔鬼
Alien demons,
他们不想和我们打成一片
they don't want to assimilate with us.
他们想歼灭我们
They want to annihilate us.
我们向天发誓
And hand to god,
我们会把他们所有人都送去地狱
we will send every last one of them back to hell!
禁区
不得跨越
我们要怎么做
What are we gonna do?
我名叫罗曼
My name is Roman.
我是诺克斯的儿子
I'm the son of Nox,
他是奥特里安人的已故首领
the late leader of the Atrians.
我上台是要说 你们刚见到的
I'm here to say that what you just saw...
有些内容属实
There is some truth to that.
注意
奥特里安飞船技术仍可操作
我们没有互帮互助 彼此学习
Instead of helping or learning from each other,
反而不遗余力隐瞒真♥相♥
we go to great lengths to hide the truth.
视频本该是奥特里安人讲述登陆日故事
Video was supposed be of Atrians telling their Arrival Day stories.
我想分享我的故事
I'd like to share mine.
那个红鹰说人类不想我们来地球
That Red Hawk said that humans don't want us here.
我知道这与事实相悖
Well, I know that's not true.
因为登陆那天
Because on arrival day,
我遇到一个人类女孩 她救了我的命
I met a human girl who saved my life.
要不是因为她 我今天也不会出现在这里
I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for her.
可如果我今天遇到她
But if I met her today,
我们不可能一起沿街散步
we couldn't walk down the street together
却不对我们中至少一人造成伤害
without causing harm to one or both of us.
这就是我们所处世界的现实
That's the reality of our world.
融合项目并不完美
The integration program isn't perfect.
可它已经告诉了我
But it has shown me
像那个女孩一样的人类
that there are more humans out there like that girl
比红鹰更多
than there are Red Hawks.
这就给了我希望
And that gives me hope,
希望有一天
hope that someday,
我们能团结在一起
we will be able to come together.
求你别这样 求你了
Please don't do it. Please?
求你别杀了我 求你了 求你了
Please don't kill me, please, please?
我有家庭
I have a family.
他醒来时就都不记得了
He won't remember a thing when he wakes up.
你怎么知道
How'd you know?
我妈是龙头帮的首领
My mother is a leader of the Trags.
我不知道的可不多
There's not much I don't know.
可你为什么现在来帮忙
But why are you helping out now?
是时候接受我的命运了
It's time I embraced my destiny.
干得好
Nicely done.
要不是你的发言
If it wasn't for your speech,
融合项目和你父亲的努力
the integration program and your father's work
就都前功尽弃了
would've gone down the drain.
但你不会放弃融合的
You wouldn't have given up on integration, though.
对
No.
但我只对管用的项目感兴趣
But I'm only interested in programs that work.
多亏了你 这个项目还有用
Thanks to you, this one still does.
罗曼 你有什么评价吗
Roman, do you have a comment?
正如你们所见
As you saw,
罗曼代表着他这一代的
Roman represents the candor
率直和乐观
and optimism of his generation,
这为这整个国家和世界的融合团结
which will pave the way for integration across this nation
铺平了道路
and the world.
去找格雷森 告诉他我们准备走了
Find Grayson, tell him we're ready to leave.
真不敢相信我们耐着性子听完
I can't believe we had sit through Gloria
格洛丽亚讲完融合计划
prattle on about integration.
看到我们的视频放出来时她的表情
It was worth it to see the look on her face
也算是值了
when our video came on.
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表