剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
你们可以走了
You can go.
等等
Wait.
我们是来游泳的
We came here to swim.
在经历了这一切后
After everything that's happened,
至少还能游个泳吧
can we at least have that?
有什么意义呢
What's the point?
我们已经没法参赛了
We already forfeited the meet.
这里没观众了
There's no one here to see it.
还有我们呢
We're here.
泳池归你们了
The pool is yours.
仅限一小时
One hour.
别以为因为你差点没命
Don't think I'm taking it easy on you
我就会对你放水
because you almost just died.
永远别以为我会对你放水
Don't think I'm taking it easy on you ever.
各就各位
On your marks,
预备
get set...
开始
go!
谢谢
Thank you.
柏草确实有效吗
So, cyper is real?
你知道了
You know.
罗曼就是用它救的你
That's how Roman saved you.
坦白说 我送了一口气
Honestly, I'm relieved.
我讨厌对你撒谎
I hated having to lie to you.
你为什么不干脆告诉我真♥相♥呢
Why couldn't you just tell me the truth?
柏草只有混合了奥特里安人的血液才会有效
Cyper only works when it's mixed with Atrian blood.
如果大家发现它能治愈疾病
If people found out that it could cure disease
让你起死回生
and bring you back from the brink of death...
奥特里安人就会变成小白鼠
Atrians would become lab rats.
可我们经历了这么多事
But Roman should know he can trust me
罗曼该相信我才对
after all we've been through.
他是想保护你
He wanted to protect you.
光是知道柏草的疗效就很危险了
Just knowing about cyper could be dangerous.
大家会急切想知道这种信息
People would kill for that kind of information.
这也解释不了他逃避我的原因
That still doesn't explain why he's been avoiding me.
我唯一能告诉你的就是他在乎你
All I can tell you is that he cares about you
他觉得合适的时候会和你在一起
and he'd be with you if he thought he could,
这样一切就都不同了 对吧
which changes everything. Right?
我不需要一直被保护
I don't need to be protected all the time.
那不是我想要的关系
That's not the relationship I want,
不过我很高兴他还可以找你和卢卡斯 真的
but I am glad he has you and Lukas to talk to... really.
不生我的气了吧
So we're okay?
当然
Always.
我还是先闪了
I'd better go.
真是风波不断啊
So much for normal.
你是说大多数高中不会
You mean most high schools don't get
有星际大"战"吧
into interstellar brawls?
也不会有人拯救犯病的外星人
Or save aliens from medical crises.
不会 只有我们
Nope, just us.
你怎么了
What happened there?
我想揍科利尔的游泳选手
I, uh, tried to punch a Collier swimmer
结果没打到
and missed,
可这台自动售货机
but this vending machine
非常不高兴挨了我一拳
is real unhappy about getting in my face.
我对急救包扎
You know, I'm quite a virtuoso
可是很在行哦
with a first aid kit.
喂 别出神了
Hello, Earth to Roman.
我跟丢了信♥号♥♥
So, I lost the signal.
本来有的 可信♥号♥♥开始迅速移♥动♥
I had it, but then it started
直至消失 就要像是有人驱车走了
moving off fast like someone was driving away.
朝隔离区去的吗
Uh, t-towards the Sector?
不 是朝郊区方向
No, somewhere into the burbs.
抱歉了 罗曼
I'm sorry, Roman.
你说得没错
You were right...
我不该加入游泳队 我太天真了
about joining the swim team-- I was naive.
我才该道歉
I'm the one who should be apologizing.
我对你过度保护了
I was being overprotective.
而将心爱的人拒之千里 这不...
And holding back the people I love-- that's not...
对谁都不适用
it's not serving anyone.
老爸死了之后
It's just, with Dad gone,
我觉得应当担起责任
I feel like I'm the one who's supposed
照看好你 你懂吗
to be looking out for you, you know?
看到你今天的表现 他一定会很骄傲
He would have been so proud to see what you did today.
你查出老爸用那部电♥话♥做什么事了吗
Did you ever find out what Dad was doing with that phone?
我知道他不是龙头帮的人
I know he wasn't a Trag.
不过他一直在和隔离区外的人联络
But he was communicating with someone outside the Sector.
这事一定很重要
It must have been important enough
他才会一直瞒着我们
for him to keep it a secret from us.
不管是什么原因 我都会一查究竟
Well, whatever the reasons are, I'll get to the bottom of it.
可不在今天
But not tonight.
对 不在今天
No, not tonight.
我会让隔离区执法队的警卫从罗曼家撤离
I'll tell the SEU guards to back off Roman's family.
我销毁了诺克斯的电♥话♥
I destroyed Nox's phone.
罗曼起疑心了吗
Does Roman suspect anything?
罗曼质疑一切 可他一定不知道
Roman suspects everything, but he doesn't know for certain
是我下令搜查的
that I was the one who ordered the search.
千万别让他发现了
Make sure things stay that way.
你可以信得过我
You can count on me.
那就好
I appreciate it
我也会还你人情的 可是 卡斯特
and I'll repay the favor, but, Castor,
别试图以此要挟我或对付我
do not try to leverage this or use it against me.
如果犯了这种错误 后果你承担不起
That's not a mistake you can afford to make.
我想都不会去想
I wouldn't dream of it.
乐意效劳
Glad to be of service.
给爸爸看看你游泳
Show Daddy how you swim.
我们进去吧
Let's get in.
你想进去吗
Do you want to get in?
我们该进去吗
Should we get in?
好吗
Yeah?
你在看吗 诺克斯
Are you seeing this, Nox?
进去了 好的
Here we go. Yeah.
他好棒
He's amazing.
我们的儿子好棒
Our son is amazing.
给爸爸看看你游泳
Show Daddy how you swim.
快 给他看看 给他看看
Come on, show him. Show him.
好的 好的 就是这样
Yeah. Yeah, there you go.
你做得很好
Oh, you're doing great.
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表