剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
I saw it for myself.
通过银匣子
Through the mirzan.
飞行记录器现在在哪里
And where is the flight recorder now?
我本想把它带来委员会
I tried to bring it to the council,
但卡斯特先找到了我
but Castor got to me first.
我差点没能活着逃出来
I barely escaped with my life.
现在他可能毁掉了银匣子
He's probably destroyed it by now.
我侄子证明了 比起他自己的人♥民♥来
My nephew proves that he cares more for the human girl
他更关心那个人类女孩
than he does his own people.
我和埃默里分手了
My relationship with Emery is over.
我知道你认为我对我的人♥民♥置之不理
I know you think I've turned my back on my people,
但是卡斯特想终结融合计划
but Castor wants to end the integration program.
他想建造自己的主♥权♥国家
He wants to build his own sovereign nation.
在很多方面 卡斯特甚至比龙头帮更危险
In a lot of ways, Castor is even more dangerous than the Trags.
他都不惜杀死自己的手下
He isn't afraid to kill one of his own.
如果我们挡了他的道的话
Not if we stand in his way.
你说我是杀人犯
You calling me a murderer?
罗曼 这一切你都没有证据或者证人
Roman, you do not have proof or a witness of any of this.
我的话难道不重要吗
Doesn't my word mean anything?
我是诺克斯的儿子
As Nox's son?
我们想信任你
We want to trust you.
但你欺骗了我们大家
But you deceived us all about
说没有和那个人类女孩在一起
your relationship with the human girl.
照这样说
With that said,
这些是严重的指控
these are serious allegations,
我们会进行询问的
and we will be making inquiries.
卡斯特依然是首领
Castor shall remain Iksen.
暂时是
For now.
[外星语]
Asoluviv.
我们的目标不是终止融合项目
Our goal isn't to dismantle the Integration Program.
我们只有一个目标 龙头帮
We have one target: the Trags.
得搞明白他们在谋划什么
Need to figure out what they're planning.
我们有个内线 一个奥特里安人
We have an informant on the inside-- an Atrian--
能帮助我们
who can help us.
但是现在 我需要你们都耐心点
But for right now, I need you all to be patient.
你把这些小鬼叫做红鹰吗
You call these runts Red Hawks?
你在这里干什么 瓦尔坦
What are you doing here, Vartan?
我想我没有收到邀请邮件
Think my invitation got lost in the mail.
我是这片地区的头儿
You know I'm the captain round these parts.
事情在变化
Things are changing.
正如我们新红鹰 没有头儿
Like the New Red Hawks-- we don't have captains
不会威胁奥特里安人
or threaten Atrians
或者发动人们反对他们
or try to turn people against them.
这是更温和的红鹰
It's a kinder, gentler Red Hawks.
没那么好
Ain't that sweet.
并非所有奥特里安人都对我们有危险
We're not in danger from all Atrians,
只有龙头帮
just the Trags.
如果我们能使他们失势
And if we can neutralize them,
也许还能救下几条性命
we might be able to actually save some lives.
我来告诉应该做什么
I'll tell you what we should do,
去找背叛人类的埃默里·怀特希尔
is go after that little race traitor Emery Whitehill.
别把埃默里扯进来
Leave Emery out of this.
那姑娘在和奥特里安人首领的儿子约会
That girl was dating the son of the Atrians' leader.
她一定有很多门路
Bet she had all kinds of access.
我不想让你或者任何人做愚蠢的事
I don't want you or anyone doing anything stupid.
这会破坏我的努力成果 听到了吗
It undermines what I'm trying to do here. You hear me?
你犯了个大错 小子
Making a big mistake, boy.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我倒想知道什么事那么重要
I wondered what could be so important
让你放了罗曼鸽子
that you'd bail on Roman.
你必须离开这里 这里不安全
You have to get out of here now; it's not safe.
除非你告诉我到底发生了什么
I'm not going anywhere until you
否则我哪也不去
tell me what the hell's going on.
你说过永远也不会帮助龙头帮
You said you'd never help the Trags.
你怎么能骗我
How could you lie to me?
我别无选择 德雷克
I didn't have a choice, Drake.
维加答应如果我帮她建造苏维克
Vega agreed to protect us both from Castor
她就保护咱俩免受卡斯特的暗♥杀♥
if I helped her build the Suvek.
你处境危急
You were in danger.
我还能做什么
What else could I do?
一旦造好苏维克
As soon as you finish,
你对维加就没有利用价值了
Vega's not gonna have any use for you anymore.
你到时候又会怎样
What happens to you then, hmm?
德雷克 我没指望你能理解我
Drake, I don't expect you to understand.
我需要你相信我
I need you to trust me.
[外星语]
快走
Go.
现在
Now.
能和你聊聊吗
Hey. Um, can I talk to you for a sec?
话题有点敏感
It's... kind of sensitive.
我想我知道是怎么回事
I think I know what this is about.
你知道
Y-You do?
我当时很脆弱 而她那么性感
Look, I was vulnerable, and she's hot.
所以没错 我吻了索菲娅
So, yes, I kissed Sophia.
别假装你没有过这种事
Let's not pretend that you haven't been there.
你和朱莉娅在病房♥里
All those long, lonely nights
度过了那么多寂寞的漫漫长夜
sharing a hospital room with Julia.
不 我想说的是德雷克
No, no. This is about Drake.
他怎么了
Ah. What about him?
我听说我不是唯一一个
Well, I heard I'm not the only one
和奥特里安人分手的人
going through an Atrian breakup.
你想说振作起来勇往直前对吧
Uh, well, onward and upward, right?
索菲娅跟我说她先前看到你在车里
Sophia told me when she saw you earlier in the car...
你的眼泪
that your tears, they were, um...
你的眼泪在发光
they were glowing.
发光
Glowing?
天呐
Oh, my God.
难道是我感染了什么奥特里安性病吗
Did I catch some sort of Atrian STD?
大多数情况下这只是一种暂时的状态
It's more of a temporary condition.
当奥特里安女性的眼泪发光时
When an Atrian woman's tears glow,
说明眼泪在期待
it means they're... expecting.
期待什么
Expecting what?
泰勒 你怀孕了
Taylor, you're... pregnant.
我妈在帮维加建造苏维克
My mom is helping Vega build the Suvek.
还没完工
It's not finished yet.
长老会还在调查卡斯特
Well, at least that buys us some time
这至少给我们争取了时间
to figure out a way to stop her.
来找到阻止她的办法
While the Hwatab do their digging into Castor.
回头见
I'll see you later.
好的
All right.
闪开 闪开
Move! Move!
星恋
第一季 第十一集
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
我会变成这样吗
Is that what's gonna happen to me?
你别再看这些胡编的网站了
You need to stop looking at these bogus sites.
保持冷静
Just stay calm and...
还有谁知道我肚子里有个变异的小宝宝
Who else knows that I'm carrying a mutant baby in my stomach?
你 我 还有索菲娅
Just you and me and Sophia.
只能我们三人知道
We need to keep it that way.
一旦红鹰知道这件事
If the Red Hawks find out,
你会作为种族杂交的典型被他们游街示众
they'll parade you around as their race-mixing poster child.
你在逗我吧
Seriously?
我不知道该带点什么
I didn't know what to get,
所以希望你并不挑食
so I hope you're in the mood for everything.
谢天谢地 我饿死了
Oh, thank God. I am starving.
奥特里安人怀孕和人类很像
Atrian pregnancies are a lot like human ones.
但有一些差别
But there are some differences.
比如一直口渴
Like being constantly thirsty.
仅仅为了保持水分 奥特里安女性
Atrian women have to drink two gallons of water a day
一天就需要喝两加仑的水
just to keep hydrated.
什么时候虫虫酒吧的食物变得这么咸了
Since when did the Bug's food get so salty?
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表