剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
好吧你比我善良
AII right, okay. You're a better man than me.
她可以选择变性嘛
She could wind up being transgender,
以成为下一个”与星共舞”里的Chaz Bono(变性明星
be the next Chaz Bono on"Dancing With The Stars. "
这么说你还看”与星共舞”啊
So, you watch"Dancing With The Stars, "huh?
是的兄弟你不看吗
Yeah, man. You don't?
一堆正妹穿着性感的服装兄弟
AlI the sexy girls in the skimpy- ass costumes, man.
是呀
Yeah?
太基了我是说那…
That's pretty gay. I mean, it's...
It's pretty gay. 那很基啊
我又给Martin留了条消息
I left another message for our guy, Martin,
就无名死者身上的名片上的那位
the one whose business card we found on our John Doe.
希望他能来验尸室见我们
Hoping he'll meet us at the coroner's office.
我很好奇这家伙是谁
I wonder who this guy is,
把他的电♥话♥号♥码留给流浪汉
giving his number to a transient.
他就不担心别人的身份吗也许他是个开庇护所的
Ajunkie or John? Maybe he runs a shelter.
他可能是个议员
Could be a councilman
或者是个想打炮的演员
or an actor looking for a"blow'n qo. "
这个城市一切皆有可能
Never can tell in this town.
来短♥信♥了是那个人
Here we go. Here's our guy.
他说他会来见我们
He said that, uh, he'll meet us,
但是得等到下午因为
but it'll have to be afternoon because -
因为他在开董事会
cause he's got a board meeting.
这家店的西班牙辣香肠是LA最好吃的我发誓
This place has the best chorizo in all of L. A, I swear to God.
没有哪家能超越它
It's like a sore dick. It can't be beat!
我打赌你忍♥不到下班
I bet you can't wait till end of watch.
我不知道你怎么做到的
I don't know how you did it,
和他一起工作这么多年 23号♥
Sharing a car with him all those years. - 23.
我更佩服你和他一起生活这么久
Yeah, I don't know how you did it.
你觉得我不讨厌他吗
You don't think I hated his guts?
你觉得我不讨厌他吗
You don't think I hated his gyts?
在我12岁的时候有一天他喝醉了回家
One day, he came home...Drunk when I was like 12.
他和我妈吵架还打她我妈就跑了
He qot into it with my mom and hit her, and so she bailed,
我因为害怕从楼上下来
and I came down, because I was freaked out,
当他看到我的时候就开始大哭
and, uh, when he saw me, he started crying,
他就瘫在楼梯上
and he, like, sunk down on the stairs,
然后抓住我紧紧地抱着我
and he grabbed me and just hugged me hard.
我想推开他不过你知道
And I...wanted to push him away, you know,
我当时太怕他了 6392
but it's like I'm scared of him at this point,
所以我就让他抱着
so I let him, and, uh...
后来我才知道原来是那天
It turned out that, earlier that day
一个婴儿被鸡骨头噎死了
a baby had choked on a chicken bone.
他觉得如果他能开快一点就能救那个婴儿
He thought that if he had driven faster he could have saved it.
当时我告诉自己
I told myself that, uh,
总有一天我也会当警♥察♥而且会做得比他好
I could do his job one day, and I could do it better.
我可以成为一个更好的警♥察♥
I could be a, uh...A better cop,
同时也不会忽视自己的家庭
but without all of the collateral damage.
你会做到的
You're gonna be just fine.
我要加些调料
I need some sauce.
帮我拿点绿酱可以吗
Can you get me some green sauce, please?
谢谢谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
好好享受酱汁吧
Enjoy the sauce.
你什么意思为什么要那么说
What's that supposed to mean? Why'd you say it like that?
你在食物里加了什么 什么你瞎说什么伙计
You do something to our food? What? You're tripping, man.
那你为什么要那样说
Well, then why'd you say it that way?
我只是想有礼貌些 不要烦我了伙计
I was trying to be nice. Stop harassing me, man.
32号♥
32.
给我们重新做一份 Sammy
Make us a new order. Sammy.
不不他一定动了什么手脚 看他的表情
No, no, no. He did something. Look at this face.
给我们重做一份 - 你已经付钱了
Make us another order. You already paid for your food.
再做一份可不行…
It's against policy for me to do- -
给我们重做一份 搞毛啊
Make us a new order. What the
你可不该在我们的食物里动手脚伙计
You shouldn't have messed with our food, man.
我没有
I didn't!
哦那好吧你来吃
Oh! Well well, then, you eat it.
什么伙计我又不饿
What? Man, I'm- I'm not hungry.
那我让人过来检验一下
How about I have forensics come down here
你在我们车里等着怎么样
and test it while you wait in the back of our car.
怎么样
How about that?
喂拜托喂
Yo, come on. Yo
我会被炒的
I'||- - I'||- - I'|| lose my job.
这就对了承认吧
That's it admission of guilt.
你往我们的食物里吐口水你个狗♥日♥的♥
You spit in our food, you little shit, huh?
我们该怎么办呢伙计
Well, what are we gonna do about it, man?
哈啊
Huh? Ah!
Chick baby给了你一个机会改过自新
Chick baby qave you a chance to set the record straight,
你却搞砸了狗♥日♥的♥你搞砸了
but you blew it- you little shit, you blew it.
现在给我跟Chick baby道歉
Now say you're sorry to chick baby for lying.
Sammy
Sammy.
对…对不起 Chick baby对不起
I'm - I'm sorry, chick baby. I'm sorry
Del Toro先生谢谢过来
Mr. Del Toro, thank you for coming down.
的确是很难闻的气味
Yeah, the smell is pretty bad.
哦天啊是的我算是认识他
Oh, God. Yeah, I kind of knew him.
他的名字叫Doug或者Don他怎么死的
H- his name was Doug or or Don. What happened to him?
被勒死的
He was strangled.
他在市中心的栅栏外面露宿
He camped outside the downtown grille.
有一天我看到一群白领经过他身旁
One day, I saw a wave of blue suits walking past him.
一个女人的Gucci包打到他的眼睛
A woman hit him in the eye with her big Gucci bag.
却没有停下来道歉你能想象吗
Didn't even stop to apologize. You believe that?
嗯能想到
Yeah, actually we can.
他就坐在那没有鞋穿
He was iust sitting, didn't have any shoes on.
我却刚做成一笔600万的生意
And I had just closed a $60 million deal.
晚上天开始冷了
It gets cold out at night.
我觉得我应该
I thought this was my chance to -
我不知道做点什么
I don't know do something.
我给他买♥♥了双靴子 是吗什么样的
I bought him some boots. Oh, yeah? What kind?
Timberland牌的防水的
Timberland, the ones with Gore- Tex.
花了多少钱220美元吗
Hmm. What did they run you, like $220?
差不多
Something like that.
怎么了
What?
你做了一件好事给了他希望
Y- you did a good thing, probably gave him some hope.
我们上班的点跑出自己的辖区干嘛
What are we doing out of our division in the middle of watch?
我要处理些事情
I got something I need to take care of.
你不邀请我进去吗
You gonna invite me in?
不
No.
不
No.
好吧
Okay.
你个臭小子
You shit.
我猜你肯定自我感觉良好
I quess you're feeling pretty good about yourself,
是吧你以为你能帮助我
aren't you, thinking you're qonna save me,
你个自大的狗崽子
you cocky son of a bitch!
其实你才需要被铐起来
Truth is, you need this more than I do!
警官我被强迫铐在这里
Officer, I'm being held here against my will.
我需要去医院 帮我叫医疗队
And I- I need medical attention. Call an R. A.
我♥干♥了33年警♥察♥
I spent 33 years on the job.
我知道人变极端是什么样
I know when somebody's going off the deep end.
他疯了和他在一起要注意点
He's crazv You got to watch voyr six with hir.
John - 相信我我可以告诉你的故事
John! - Trust me, I could tell you stories
会吓死你的 John
that'll make your hair curl! John!
你把他铐在你家里多久了
How long's that guy been cuffed to your house?
没多久
Not long enough.
这是非法的
That shit is illegal.
你个自大的狗崽子给我回来
You arrogant son of a bitch, get back here!
出来说 他是谁
Outside. Who is he?
他是谁
Who is he?
我以前的教官一个脾气暴躁的酒鬼
My old F. T. O. and a raging drunk.
我怕他会自杀
Worried he might eat his gun.
嘿那你就能在自己家里建个康复机构吗
Hey, so you just set up your own rehab facility in your house?
他看起来像那种
He look like the kind of guy
自己会去求助的人吗
who's gonna check himself into county?
你不用担心好吗
You don't worry about it, all right?
我来负责
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表