剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
AlI riqht. Iwon't touch him.
好的带走他
Okav. okav. Just brina him.
嘿嗨
Hev. Hi.
很抱歉葬礼上没跟你说话
I'm sorrv we couldn't talk at the funeral.
= 我当时…-没事我明白
I was no. I understand.
我明白
I understand.
我想让你知道 我不怪你
I- I wanted vou to know I don't blame vou for anvthina.
我知道你尽力了
I know vou did the best vou could.
嗯
Um.
我听说你和Hank在前一天去了酒吧
I heard vou and Hank. the niaht before. went to a bar.
同志酒吧
A qav bar.
有这回事吗 是的
Is that true? Yes.
那Hank是同志吗
So Hank was aav?
他很清楚表明他不是
He was prettv clear he wasn't.
如果是的话能解释很多事
It would explain a lot- -
例如为何我们合不来
whv we arew apart
为何他有时候不想…
How he was sometimes.
求你了你不需要帮他保守秘密
So please. vou don't have to keep his secret.
如果你俩是一对的话请告诉我
If vou if vou were lovers. iust sav …
不不
No. No.
我们不是
We weren't
混♥蛋♥仍有可能撒谎
Asshole could still be lvina.
是吗
Reallv?
背着入室盗窃的通缉令
With a 211 warrant on him?
他没有理由不开口
He had eyerv reason to spill.
何况他在被问到那辆
Plus. he did not flinch
红绿豹思域时毫无保留
when thev asked him about the areen- and- red Civic.
哦我让反黑组的人
Oh. and I aot the aana detectives
在档案里查Chris这个人名
runninq, uh, Chris through their svstem,
查了所有拼法甚至Q打头
everv spellinq, even with a"O. "
混混的文化水平你懂的
I wouldn't put it past these fools.
如果我在空中作业时候
If. um. anvthina iumps out at them
他们有消息联♥系♥不上我的话
and thev can't reach me while I'm in the air.
我让他们直接打给你
I told them to aive vou a call.
放心吧有我呢
No worries. I qot vou.
帮我留意点那辆车
Keep a hard- on for that car.
嗯知道吗
Yeah. You know whar?
我会直接找到它好吧
I'm qonna find it. all riaht?
好吧 你带晕机药了吗
All riaht. You qot vour sea- sick bands?
不需要
I don'tneed them.
我有钢铁肠胃
Iron stomach
你好吗
How's it aoina?
很好老兄很好
Good. man qood.
ihe minute he called me with this, 一接到他的电♥话♥
I knew we had to qet vou quvs involved 我就知道得叫你们过来
嘿
Hev.
嘿Lydia 最近怎么样丫头
Hev, Lydia, how you doinql kid?
我挺好豹你呢 我还好
I'm qood You? Im doinq allriqht.
什么情况
What's up?
他是我搭档 Chuck
He's mv partner, Chuck.
自己人
It's cool.
好吧是这样
All riaht. Lookit.
我认识个卯Jyreese的
Lqot this oiece- of shit
混得不错的毒贩子
mid- leveldooe dealer bv the name of Jyreese.
他自己交给我一把枪
He aoes and brinas me a aun todav.
他说这枪是俩老主顾拿来
Now. he qot this qun from a couple of tweakers
想跟他换点毒品
he deals with all the time in exchanae for some dope.
好吧老兄给她看下枪
Core on. man Let's iust show her.
是把贝雷塔92FS 警用版
It's a Beretta 92FS. Police issue.
我们查了枪号♥
We ran the serial numbers.
是Hank豹配沧
That's Hankk Lucero's qun.
我们要是上报给RHD被他们搞砸的话
We brina this to R H. D. and thev mess it ub
我们永远没法原谅自己
we'll never foraive ourselves.
先把Jyreese铐了
Grab up Jvreese.
多谢包起来
Thank vou Wrap that up.
出发
Let's roll.
你个杀♥警♥♥察♥的王八蛋
You a dirtv cop killin bitch.
你知道你的下场吗哈
You know what cop killers qjer huh?
住手
Stopl
我都不想浪费子弹在你身上婊♥子♥
I wouldn't waste a bullet on vour ass. bitchl
住手住手开车
Stop! Stop! Do this.
我什么都没千
I ain't do shifl
我什么都没干 你撒荒
I ain't do shit! You lvina bitchl
是吗你认识交给Bear的这把枪吗
Yeah. veah. You know that qun vou qave bear?
是把警怆殉职警官的枪
It'sacoo's qun...adead cop's qun.
不我说过的是顾客给我的
NolLike Ltold bimLqot jt from this tweaker.
- 是吗叫什么名字我不知道
Yeah. what's his name? I don't know!
没句实话放开我
You're full of shitl Let me qo! G
告诉你我们不想给Bear添麻烦
You know what? Bear doesn't want this tvpe of heat on him.
干脆把你碾死算了- 你个满口谎言的王八蛋
Ie miaht as well iust make vou road kill. You're a lvina mother huh
住手 你下地狱吧
Stop! - You are qoinq to hell.
住手听着这俩吸毒的
Stop! Look, they two crazy- ass tweakers.
是我老主顾了知道吗
Thev buvina from ra all the time okav?
我帮你们把他们引出来
I'll take vou to therl
嘿Sam 你确定你要在Boyle Heights转圈吗
Hev, Sam, are vou sure vou want to stick around Bovle Heiqhts?
我可以带你去史泰龙家看看
I could take vou up to Slv Stallone's house.
有个飞行员告诉我说那里
One of the pilots told me that thev aot women
好多美女在裸泳
swimmina around naked in the swimmina pool.
算了术用了
No Im qood
我们要找什么来着
What'd vou sav we're lookina for aqain?
一辆破旧的绿色思域红色引擎盖
Crappv areen Civic with a red hood.
收到
All riaht.
A36请向我位置派辆警局拖车
Adam 36. I need an O. P G. at mv location.
有辆车要拖走
Got to impound a car.
终于能让你见识下我的”宝马”了
Glad vou finallv succumbed to the allure of mv pimb mobile
你当初也是这么哄Angela的吗
Is that how vou qot Anqela?
恩当然就在后座满满的回忆哦
Oh. veah. Back seat- - whole lot of stories.
W30 可疑目标出现
W30, we have a possible.
来了来了
Here thev qo Here thev qo.
我这有两部手♥机♥老兄还有个车用导航
I qot two phones. dude. and I aot a GPS.
不现金我说了只收现金
Yo. no CashI told vou cash
我会给你现金的
I'm qonna brinq you cash.
我会的老兄只是
Iwill, dude, I'm iust一
快上车
Get back in the car
开车开车开车W40
Go. Go qo qo qo qo qo. Williams 40
我们正追捕一辆绿色丰田RAV4
We're in pursuit of a areen Tovota Rav4.
没有牌照正在Repetto街往西南方向逃窜
no plate. headed southwest on Repetto
下车
Get out of the car!
滚下车婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Get out of the carl Son of a bitch!
这车不能再快了吗
This is as fast as this thinq qoes?
看到他们了看到了就在前面
We qot it. We qot it. Here we qo.
妈的 安全安全
Shoot Clear. clear. clear. clear.
哦靠
Oh! Shit!
他在干嘛
What's he doina?
他在干嘛
What's he doina?
喔小心小心
Whoa! Watch out, watch out. watch out!
哦
Oh!
哦该死
Oh, damn.
他亲过Barb
He used to kiss Barb
我有次差点揍死他
I almost decked him once.
他是个奇葩吃啊快吃
He was a character. Dig in. Come on.
你知道我现在做文职
You know Im I'm workina the desk.
所以不怎么会饿
Pm not reallv that hunarv
我也不该这么能吃但是…靠
Well. I shouldn't be. but...shit.
戒酒之后 我感觉每次都能吃下头牛
now that I'm off the sauce. I've been eatina like a racehorse.
你戒酒了恩
You stopped drinkina? Yeah.
你失踪那晚
The niaht vou went missina.
我边开车边听警用广播在外面找你
Wound up drivina around all niaht listenina to the scanner
我甚至找Danny Choi帮忙
I even hooked up with Dannv Choi.
你还记得他吗 记得
You remember him? Yeah.
变胖了
Fat now.
胖了好多
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表