剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
嘿我是Ben你叫什么名字
Hey. I'm Ben. What's your name?
有什么关系
Why does it matter?
这样我才知道怎么称呼你啊
So I know what to call you.
算了吧哥们儿别干傻事
Come on, man, don't do this.
你跟我父母一样
You sound just like my parents.
总是告诉我该干什么说我从来不听话
Always telling me what to do and never listening.
我知道那是什么感觉
I know what that's like.
我试着跟他们沟通
I try to talk to them.
他们只是看着我假惺惺的说
They just look at me and say something condescending,
”别这么夸张 Garrett"
like, "Don't be so dramatic, Garrett. "
Garrett 我给他们打电♥话♥怎么样
Garrett, how about I call them?
也许我能帮助你们解决问题
You know, maybe I can work things out between you guys.
只会是白费时间
That'll be a waste of time.
别这样哥们儿你不会真想跳吧
Come on, man Y- you don't want to do this
SHERMAN 一定还有人关心你的
There's got to be somebody out there that cares about you.
比如朋友
A- a friend?
跟你一起长大的哥们儿
Maybe a buddv you knew growing up?
跳啊快跳啊哥们儿嘿走开
Jump! Do it, dude! Hey, move alonq.
看到没人们都是这么看我的
See? That's how people see me.
连狗都嫌弃我
Even the dog hates me
别这样哥们儿不是这样的
Come on man, that's not true.
狗才不鸟你呢
The dog doesn't care about you.
你知道吗我曾经暗暗发誓
You know, I made a vow to myself- -
如果在我来这的路上有人对我微笑
if someone just smiled at me as I was walking to the bridge
我就不会跳
I wouldn't jump
但没人对我笑过
And no one did
我就在朝你笑啊哥们儿
I'm smiling at you, man.
看Garrett 我在对你微笑
Come on, Garrett I'm smiling at you.
你是真心的吗
Do you mean it?
是啊我当然真心的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean it.
拜托哥们儿别这样
Come on, man. Come on.
Garrett我正对你微笑好吗
Garrett, I'm smiling at you, all right?
好吗嘿下来下来吧
AII right? Hey. Come on. Come on
好嘞好嘿
There you go. There you go. Hey.
等等你们在干嘛
Wait. What what are you doing? What are
你们为什么…你们在干嘛
what- why are you - - what are you doing?
双手抱头
Lock your fingers together over your head.
你们为什么要铐我
Why are you cuffing me? l
双手抱头我们必须这么做伙计
Lock your fingers together over your head. We have to, man.
这是我们的职责 你骗我你这个骗子
It's what we got to do. - You lied to me. You lied!
这是必须做的这是职责
It's what we got to do. It's the job.
往左看往左看
Look left. Look left.
艹♥你♥
[bleep] You!
嘿嘿嗷嗷
Hey. Hey! Ow! Ow!
去你♥妈♥的♥混♥蛋♥
[bleep] you, asshole!
我想你的意思是”谢谢你救了我”
In jumper speak, I think that's"thank you for saving my life. "
起来我们走
Come on, let's go.
嗨嗨 嘿
Hello, hello Hey.
什么情况
What's up?
好吧尸体在这咖啡摊就在那
All right D B here, coffee cart right over there.
今天洛城天气真好啊
Beautiful day in the City of Angels.
死在咖啡摊旁边还真与人方便啊
Glad he picked such a convenient place to dier
拜托Adams我可见过你没喝咖啡的样子
Come on, Adams. I've seen you before your coffee,
uruoo 谁发现他的 啊一个慢跑的人
Who found him? Ah, well, a joqger did g
看上去像是被勒死的检查过尸体吗
Looks like he was strangled. Did you do a work- up?
还没呢
Uh, no work up
只问了一下周围的流浪汉
But I spoke to some of the other transients around here
没什么结果死者的身份呢?
No one's seen anythinc How about ID?
没有发现钱包但是这张卡就在他身边
No wallet, but found this card lying right next to him.
可能他是抓在手里的
He was probably holding it in his hand.
Martin Del Toro
Martin Del Toro.
嗯
Hmm. Hmm.
我们查查看吧
We'll give it a try.
我给儿子的电脑装了绿坝
I have content filter son my computer
就是想保护他不受这些东西的荼毒
to protect my son from this, and then I come in here
结果我每月还花50块让他来这里
where I have $50- a- month membership fee
看到这些狗屁东西吗
to have this crap thrown in his face? l
这件衬衫非常过分
That shirt is offensive!
你不想让你的孩子接触同性恋
You want to hide your kid from homosexuality,
那就让他参加童子军啊
then have him join the Boy Scouts!
哦拜托别扯上同性恋好吗
Oh, please. Don't turn this into a gay thing.
孩子在这个年纪不应该了解
At this age, kids shouldn't be exposed
与性倾向有关的任何事
to any kind of sexuality!
好了够了’够了
Okay, enough. Enough.
你们想在这里说明什么
What are you guys trying to do here?
你这话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
听着你有权做自己想做的人
Look, you have the right to be whoever you want to be,
但是让她穿成这样
but dressing her like this?
你可能是想把她当牌子
You may as well put a sign on her.
或者当个靶子
Or a bull's- eye.
-喂你这是侮辱 这是…
Hey, that's insulting, It's-
你是说Micah应该因为我们而感到羞耻吗
you saying Micah should be ashamed of who we are?
我不知道 Micah应该为你们而感到羞耻吗
I don't know. Should Micah be ashamed of who you are?
我们可以教我们的女儿任何东西
We will teach our daughter whatever we want
把她打扮成任何模样 听着我明白好吗
and dress her how we want. Look, I get it, all right?
但是为了把你的生活方式强加给别人
But making your kid the poster child
而把你的孩子当成一个宣传手段
for cramming your lifestyle down other people's throats
这可不太好懂吗这是孩子玩耍的地方
not cool, okay? This is a kids'play place.
这是孩子们来玩的地方
It's a place where kids come to play.
这不是同志游♥行♥
It's not the Pride Parade.
你们有没有其他衣服给她穿
You guys have anything else she can wear?
够了
That's it
我们要投诉你们两个
We're filing a complaint against both of you.
告诉我你们的名字和警号♥
I'|| have your name and badge numbers.
跳桥那人的父母不接电♥话♥
Jumper's parents stjll won't pick up.
也没答录机 都2013年了居然没有语♥音♥信箱
No answering machine. - In 2013? Who doesn't have voicemail?
就是啊
I know, right?
你知道你刚才站那傻笑有多搞怪吗
You know, you looked like a real jackass, standing there smiling.
要是你去劝他下来
If it had been you trying to talk that guy down, you'd- -
你那口歪牙还不逼得他住下跳
rour jacked- up grill would have pushed him right over the edge.
说到满嘴歪牙
Speaking of jacked- up grills,
洛杉矶唯一比你严重的人来了
the only person in L. A. with worse teeth than you.
啊牙仙该死 城里”最棒”的口♥交♥花
Ah, tooth fairy, damn. Best gummers in town.
- 你真变♥态♥Sherman - 怎么了Maureen
- You're a sick man, Sherman. - What's up, Maureen?
告诉你们个事今天是站街最后一天
I got some news. Todav's my last day.
我之前就听过了
I've heard that before.
真的关”门”大吉了
It's true. Hanging yp my heels.
今晚来Spilka's参加退休派对吧
Having a little retirementj party tonight over at Spilka's.
哇退休派对免费酒吧太好了
Ah, retirement party. Open bar, very nice.
我希望你们能来 -嗯哼
- I hope you can make it. Uh- huh.
见到你很高兴甜心
Good to see you, sweetje.
哦天啊
Oh, man.
就冲着娱乐精神我们都得去啊
We got to go to this, if only for the entertainment value.
一个妓♥女♥的退休派对?谢了不去
A retirement party for a hooker? No, thank you.
想想也知道什么样子
Just when you think you've seen it all.
是啊
Yeah.
也许她会得到一副金牙而不是金表
Maybe instead of a gold watch, she'll get a gold tooth.
Maureen总是给客人提供很好的服务
Maureen provided excellent customer service
而且乐于寻找新的工作机会
and enjoyed exposing herself to new business opportunities.
即使被逼到绝境也坚信我可以
Always had a can- do attitude even when backed into a corner.
不论大小她都能解决
Big, small there was nothing she couldn't handle.
嘿我对P没有任何意见明白吗
Hey, look, I got no problem with the lipstick lesbos, okay?
那很辣
That's hot.
是T的问题当她们打扮成男人婆
It's the dyke thing, when they get all butch and shit
就让我你知道的菊花一紧
iust makes my, you know, butt pucker.
- T是吗 是的
Dykes, huh? Yeah.
你不觉得吗
You don't agree?
我对同性恋没有任何意见
Look, I don't have a problem with anybody being gay.
而我看不过去
I qot a problem with
他们父母逼着他们做同志
their parents forcing them to be that way.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表