剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Up against the car! Not another step.
别再走了闭上你的臭嘴
Not another step. - Shut the f**k up!
你们这些骗子警♥察♥你最好祈祷我搜不出别的东西
ne lying- ass cops, man! You better pray I don't find anything C
得了吧你们都是橘子郡来的
Come on, y'all come from Orange county!
闭上你的臭嘴
You shut the f**k up!
好了好了我*你妈贱♥人♥
All right. AlI right F**kyou, bitch!
你敢叫我骗子?我**你妈
You call me crooked? ! F**k you!
你等着吧老兄
You gonna see how it feels, homey,
等着有人未经你同意
when somebody violates your spot,
就闯入你家
come over to your house uninvited.
你跟我说什么你跟我说什么
What did you say to me? ! What did you say to me?
你威胁我吗你TM的威胁我吗
are you threatening me, mother f**ker are you threatening me?
我很快就把你送鹈鹕湾去
I'lI have you in Pelican Bay so fast
你今晚就能挨干了
you'll be sucking dick by midnight.
还敢说骗子警♥察♥
Mother f**ker crooked cop!
嗯你又能怎样
Yeah. What now?
被拷了吧过瘾了吧傻♥逼♥
Cuffed up? You hooked up, mother f**ker.
-
So, can I get a kiss? - No. 能亲我一下吗不行
来吧哦好吧
Come on Oh, that's right.
好吧工作的时候不能亲热
That's right. No making out on the job.
好吧我懂了
AlI right, I get it
我们总是把事情搞糟了
We're always messing that up, right?
我只是…你知道我只是想见见你
I just- you know, I just wanted to see you.
好吧你见到我了Henry
So, you've seen me, Henry.
好吧‘知道吗你看上去很不错
Okay. You know what? You look good.
你看上去不错你做瑜伽了吗
You look good. You doing that yoga?
你一直能照顾好自己是吧
Then again, you, uh, always took good care of yourself. Huh?
孩子怎么样哦
How are the kids? Oh.
现在你想谈孩子了?
Now you want to ask about the kids?
都一年半了
It's been a year and a half!
都一年半了
It's been a year and a half!
都这么久了?我…
Has it been that long? 1
Felicia在学校都当了啦啦队长
Felicia started cheerleading in her school,
我不上班的时候就尽量去看她们比赛
and I try to make it to her games when I'm not working.
Rudy上个月过生日
Rudy's birthday was last month.
他们一直在问你
They keep asking about you,
我都不知道应该怎么说听着…
and I never really know what to say. - Look- -
你把你搭档带来了
You brought your partner here,
所以我就不当着人家的面骂你
so I'm not gonna curse you out in public,
但这改变不了任何事
but that doesn't change anything.
我从Harbor凋过来就是为了离你们近点
I transferred from Harbor to be closer to you guys.
那你之前上哪去了
So where have you been? !
没有你我们过得很好Henry
We're doing fine without you, Henry.
离我们远点吧
So just...stay away.
不不要
No. No, don't...
怎么样饭很好吃
Well? - Food was good.
嗯这应该是表扬吧
Well, I guess that's a compliment.
我老婆很高兴见到你
My wife was really happy to meet you.
嗯是吗?
Yeah, is that so?
是啊你应该见见我的孩子
Yeah, now you got to meet my kids.
我儿子他收集警徽纪念品他想要我的警徽
My son- - he collects replica police badges. He wants mine.
戈告诉他除了我之外没有人能碰这个警徽告诉你吧
told him, "nobody touches the badge but me. Itell you what. "
我的家庭他们是唯一
My family they're the only thing
让我坚持下去的动力你知道吗
that keeps me going, you know?
这就是为什么今天早晨
That's why on momings like this,
有混♥蛋♥想打爆我的头的时候
when some asshole tries to shoot me in the head,
我知道我还要回家
I know Igot people to go home to.
还要吃家常菜
Home- cooked meal to eat.
一定很美啊
Must be nice.
确实是
That it is.
没事了吧有问题就给我打电♥话♥
So, we good? Call me if you've got any questions.
下次再这样你还是回家喂孩子
How about next tfme, you feed your kid
不要在兄弟面前装逼知道不
instead of acting tough in front of your homies, huh?
你违反假释规定了面瘫哥
You just violated parole, Strokeface.
过得愉快
Have a nice day.
能看出来他挺喜欢你的
He likes you. You can just tell.
你还好吧
You all right?
嘿你没事吧
Hey. You okay?
冷静下哈
Calm down. Huh?
我们继续这么缴获毒品的话
We keep making busts like this,
人们就该喊我们无敌警探了
they're gonna start calling us Crockett and Tubbs.
回头去Mroley酒吧庆祝下哈
We should hit up Morley's, huh?
啤酒算我的
Beers are on me T
我觉得没什么好庆祝的
We don't deserve pats on the back.
他说的不全错
He's partly right.
没有搜查令那些毒品不能被充公
This shit is gonna get tossed because of an illegal search.
你在开玩笑吗
Are are you kidding me?
这个你也有意见吗
You got a problem with this, too? !
能减少非法枪♥支♥和毒品就是胜利
Ne should be celebrating getting guns and drugs off the street
不论通过什么方法
not giving a shit how we get it done
这算哪门子胜利
We don't fight fair We fight to win
这算哪门子胜利
What the hell are we winning?
** **
[bleep]you [bleep]you
查到了扫毒组几年前缴获了那批毒品
So, the dope was recovered a year ago by narco
Ash当时在场
and Ash was on the team
他当年被法♥院♥传讯过
He was subpoenaed to court
在庭审之前负责查验毒品
Check out the dope after the case went to trial
报告说他事后把毒品放回证物科
It says he checked it back into evidence
同样的重量 化验结果也吻合
Same weight Tested positive
我早说什么来着
Thank you for proving my point
你看毒品刚收缴时候的检测报告
Now check out the chemist report when the dope was booked
注意纯度报告
Look at the degree of purity
再看今天的报告
Now check out the report today
纯度下降了
The purity dropped
因为他私吞了
Because he cut it
但是他留了足够的量来蒙混鉴定科
But he left just enough for a positive test
所以在上交回去的时候没人怀疑
So when he checked it back in everybody overlooked it
我们可真走运
Lucky us
这件事你怎么这么消极
Why isn't this bothering you
这些人因为抓获大毒枭
These guys are getting all this credit
而被表彰
for busting a major drug dealer
可实际上他们是想取而代之
when all they wanted to do was take his place
年度警♥察♥非你莫属
Now you get to be cop of the year
可喜可贺
Congratulations
你到底怎么回事
What is your problem
我真怀疑你到底有没有想过
I'm just wondering if you ever thought for two seconds
可能导致的后果
about the consequences
揭发黑警可是个吃力不讨好的差事
Us exposing cops makes both of us look bad
大家会觉得我们是放着黑帮不抓
We look like the kind of guys who would rather
却回头揭发警队丑闻的小人
do a perp walk with cops than with the assholes
你想背负这种骂名吗
You want to be those guys
让内务部去处理那些黑警吧
Let IA. go after these asshole cops
我们根本不必去扮黑脸
We do not have to be the ones that do it
事先声明我不在乎警队其他人怎么看我
First of all, I don't care what other cops think about me
没错我就是这个意思Lydia
My point exactly. It's my point exactly, Lydia.
该死
Damn!
我还有老婆孩子呢
I got a wife and kids to go home to.
而那些黑警却导致别的警官失去自己的孩子
And these cops are responsible for another cop losing his kid!
好吧没什么大不了的
AII right, you know what?
你不想趟这迥浑水没问题
You don't want to go through with this, that's fine
我一个入能应付得来
cause Im capable of doing this on my ow∩.
也许我该找个有担当的搭档
Maybe I should get a partner who wants to go the distance.
我就知道你这么说
I ain't surprised to hear that.
反正大家新鲜感也过去了是吧
I passed the expiration date with you, anyway, huh?
你知道吗你口口声声说
You know, you're gonna say
是为了给Hill的儿子一个公道
that this is about Hill's kid or the job
但实际上不是
But it's not.
其实你是为你自己拼命工作
It is about you...using the job to buy time
来逃避你自己的生活
to get away from your own life.
你觉得无牵无挂
It's real easy to be a good cop
就能很容易成为个出色的警♥察♥
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表