剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
You like pissing on people?
哪个白♥痴♥敢惹我我就尿在他身上
Man, I'll piss on any fool who bangs El pu? o.
那个白♥痴♥在我的地盘
That fool's in my hood.
在你的地盘混不是打手势白♥痴♥
Banging in your hood? Ain't tossing signs, you idiot.
他是个聋子
He's deaf.
那是手语
It's sign language.
嘿我不说西语
Hey, I don't do that habla
为什么 你白♥痴♥吗
Why? You a coconut?
你难道不是棕色人种吗
You ain't down anc brown or what?
不你把我搞糊涂了小兄弟
No, you got me confused, little homey
咱们肤色差一样但你我不是一伙的
See, we're the same complexion, but you're not my people.
我是警♥察♥
I'm the poljce
我定规则你明白了吗
I make the rules, you understand?
要是你不喜欢就从Dodge滚出去
You don't like it, get the out of Dodge.
滚走随便你
Huh? Get out of here. - Whatever.
回家找你老妈
Go home to your mother.
好的
Yeah, okay.
你不应该给别人看这张照片
You should not be showing people that picture.
有消息了
Got some info.
好事儿
That's good.
因为根据我们报案人的描述
Cause the description of our visitor,
一米八黑人几乎半个Hyde Park都是这样的人
5'11", black that's like half of Hyde Park.
没错
Yeah.
子弹分♥析♥出来了
Ballistics came back,
我们的弹壳和去年一个枪击案一样
and our casings match a shooting from last year.
这是它的档案号♥
That's the D. R number.
我查下DCTS 看看是谁负责的这个案子
I'll check the DCTS, see who had the case.
也许他们已经有了嫌疑人的身份档案
Maybe they have a shooter I. D. d already.
你和Salazar在那儿笑什么呢
So, what were you and Salazar over there laughing about?
没什么
What? Ah, nothing.
只是看看手♥机♥上宝宝的照片
Just, uh, exchanging baby pics on the phone.
只是这样
That's all.
别告诉别人哦Salazar的孩子
Between you and me, Salazar's kid
有点难看
kind of ugly.
长得像脱线先生(迪士尼卡♥通♥人物)
Look like Mr. Magoo
我收到你的短♥信♥了
Hey. Um, I got your message.
一切都好
Everything's okay.
不其实不好
No, actually, it's not.
我有些累了
I'm a little stressed out
一个人做这些事
doing this all by myself.
但是
But, um...
我会没问题的
I'm gonna be fine.
一切都好真的
Everything's okay, really.
觉今天所有报♥警♥电♥话♥都是从Nickerson这打来的
Feels like every call today is Nickerson.
我20分钟前打的电♥话♥
I called y'all 20 minutes ago!
我要是住在银湖
I bet you if I lived in Silver Lake,
就不会花这么久吧抱歉女士
it wouldn't have took this long! - Sorry, ma'am.
我们是尽快赶过来的随便快点
We got here as soon as we could. - Just...whatever! Hurry up!
我需要你们逮捕我的男朋友
I need you to arrest my boyfriend.
来啊
Come on!
再晚几分钟他就离开了
A few more minutes, and he would've left!
为什么逮捕他
Arrest him for what?
逮到你了Katrell
Yeah, we got you, Katrell!
我们逮到你这个混♥蛋♥了
Yeah, we got your punk ass!
我她她她还有她都有这混♥蛋♥的孩子
This motherfuck hacl a baby by me, her, her, her and herl
他有五个四岁大的孩子
He got 5 kids that are 4 years old
而且没有双胞胎
and ain't none of ther twins!
好了抱歉女士
All right, sorry, sorry ma'am,
但是你到底为何报♥警♥
but why exactly cid you call the police?
他有11个女人30饣孩子
He got 30 kids by 11 different women,
而他仅仅给我一个人付赡养费
and I'm the only one he's payirg child support to.
他欠国家的钱
He owes the state money!
你们必须逮捕这个混♥蛋♥
Y'all need to arrest his punk ass!
好了不要动手
All ricjht, keep your hands to yourself.
你们设计我是吗
Y'all set re up, though! Huh? l
这些贱♥人♥设计我
Bitches set me up!
后退后退一步
Take a take a step back!
后退
Step back!
别再碰他后退
Don't you touch him again! Step back.
我把这些女人召集起来的我召集的
I got the women together, okay? ! I got the women together!
这是个孩子抚养费的调解会
This is an intervention for child supportl
听着哥们
Listen, man, look.
我觉得一切都挺好
I thought everything was copacetic!
我们都很轻松
We was chilling.
我正打算一会儿让你爽一爽
I was about to give you some daddy dick later!
嘿嘿最后警告
Hey! Hey, that's the last timel
听着我很庆幸她报♥警♥了
Hey, listen, I'm glad she called the police
因为我想告她一状
'cause I want to file a complaint, man!
这些贱♥人♥想让我断子绝孙
These bitches tried to cut my nuts off, man!
好了好了所有人闭嘴
AII right, all right! Everyone, shut up!
嘿嘿嘿闭嘴
Hey, hey, hey, hey, shut up!
听着哥们你需要放松
Listen, man, you need to relax.
闭嘴女士们我非常抱歉
Shut up! Look, ladies, ladies, I'm very sorry.
我们在这帮不上忙
There is nothing we can do here.
你们必须去联♥系♥… 真的
You got to contact - - - For real?
没错真的
Yeah, for real!
你们必须联♥系♥儿童服务部门
You got to contact child- support services.
而不是我们部门明白吗
It's not our department, all right?
11个母亲你是能赚多少钱
11 baby mamas? How much money do you make?
我又不是不赚钱我拿最低工资
I don't make nothing, like minimum wage!
30个孩子
Shit, man, for 30 kids,
那就是每月每个孩子1. 5刀
that's like $1. 50 per kid per month.
没错就是这样你明白我的处境了吧
That's what I'm saying! You know what Im saying? l
我根本都不知道你怎么好意思
nd, look, I don't even know why you're here in the first placel
你又没我的孩子只会给我找麻烦
Iain't had no baby by you! You just gave me head!
这个案子已开了一年
Case has been open for a year,
我们居然是第一个找受害者谈话的
and we're the first ones to talk to the victim?
没错我明白
Hey, you're preaching to the choir.
也许Floyd的谋杀案能挖出点东西
Maybe one good thing will come out of Floyd's murder.
果我们找到谋杀他的凶手也许就找到枪击她的人
If we find his killer, we may have found her shooter.
聚会上有两个叫Muhammad的
There were two Muhammads at the party.
把他们两个找来看会不会有谁供出来点儿什么
I say we bring them both in and see if one of them rolls.
Ray Chavez你住在Venice吗
Ray Chavez, you live in Venice?
这哥们住在Venice
This dude lives in Venice.
你确定为了送他
You sure you want to drive
路开到西区吗
all the way out to the West Side to drop him off?
他精神不好 嗨的一塌糊涂
He's not in good shape, and he's high as a kite.
谁他吗他清醒着呢
Who Ray- Ray? He's chillin'.
你是因为他聋才心软
You're just soft on him'cause he's deaf.
一口烂牙手指和嘴上有灼痕
Bad teeth, burns on his fingers, burns on his mouth.
这家伙吸毒
This guy's an addict.
我们可以把他留在警局
Look, we can leave him at the station,
希望有人来找他
hope someone comes looking for him,
或者我们可以帮帮他
or we can do some good.
我猜他一定用两只手自♥慰♥
Hey, I bet Ray- Ray uses two hands to masturbate,
一只手用来打飞机另一只用来呻♥吟♥
one to jerk off and the other to moan.
好了好了乖乖做好伙计
Okay, okay. All right Just sit back down, bro.
你当真要嘲笑一个耳朵聋了的人
Seriously? You're antagonizing a deaf guy?
幽默一下罢了
It's just a little hell- bound humor.
你懂手语吗
Do you even know any sign language?
不懂
No.
不是吧
Seriously?
什么玩意儿
What the...
看这车开的
Look at that shit.
先生
Sir?
先生呆在车里
Sir, stay in the vehicle!
先生
Sir, sir, sir
离开马路上快点
Get you oyt of the road. Come on!
英语先生你讲英语吗
English. Sir, do you speak English?
好的好的
Si, si si Si sj si
谢谢
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表