剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
你们这些王八蛋
You sons of bitches!
你们都要受到惩罚
Every one of you deserves what's coming!
我要杀光你们
I'm gonna kill every last one of you!
洛杉矶警♥察♥都知道有句俗话
There's a common saying among L. A. P. D. Officers.
”把你的工作和制♥服♥留在衣帽柜”
"Leave the job in the locker with your uniform. "
说着容易做着难
It's easier said than done.
我们在办一起扰乱事件
We get this 415.
一个少女大概10岁声称虐待儿童
A young girl, 10 maybe...Claiming child abuse.
我们去了她正在哭
We roll up. She's crying.
她头发剪的就像Sinead O'connor
She got this haircut like Sinad O'Connor.
全部都…又乱又毛躁
It's all...messed up and choppy.
总之他父母在她睡着的时候干的
Anyway, her parents did it when she was asleep,
于是她就想父母被逮捕
and she wants them arrested.
是的
Right?
然后她父母出来承认了
So, they come out, and they say they did it
因为他们不想女儿这么无趣
because they didn't want her to be so vain.
如果他们把她变丑希望她能有趣点
If they ugly her up, she'll be more interesting
说这是什么性格塑造
and that being an outcast builds character.
在Beachwood Canyon吗? - 在银湖
- Beachwood Canyon? Silver Lake.
差不多啦
Ah. Close enough.
天啊白♥痴♥
God. Idiots.
你怎么处理的
What did you do?
我叫他们忘了
I told them they had to get rid
他们读过的什么狗屁育儿理论
of whatever child- rearing bullshit that they were reading...
叫他们用点该死的常识
...and use some common goddamn sense.
哦真怀念
Oh. I miss it.
我…
I.
大多数人都是脑残
Morons most of all. Hmm.
再来一瓶
Another one?
不了我要回家了
No. I, uh- I got to get home.
拜托真娘们
Aw, come on, you pussy.
再喝一瓶来吧不了真不行
One more. Come on. - No, I wish I could.
好吧
AlI right, all right.
嘿周日一起去看湖人的比赛吗
Hey, uh...Do you want to catch the Laker game on Sunday?
我有两张票
I got two tickets.
我可能有事
I...might have something.
让我查查我会联♥系♥你的
Um, let me check. I'll get back to you.
好的或者我们也能去喝点酒
AII right. Or we could just grab a beer, you know?
好的再联♥系♥
AII right. I'll get back to you.
好
AlI right.
呼菜不错
Ooh- whee. That was good.
你不会带着吧?
Is that what I think it is?
你说枪吗
Think it's a gun?
你为何带着它来饭店
Why would you bring that...to dinner?
如果有人进来
Well, what if somebody comes in
拿枪乱射怎么办
and starts shooting up the place?
我可从来没见过
I've never been in a restaurant
有人跑进饭馆乱射一通
where someone's shot up the place.
经常有的谢了
It happens all the time. Thank you.
如果发生了而我没有防备
And if it happened and I wasn't prepared,
我不会原谅自己的
I'd never forgive myself.
我的英雄啊谢谢
My hero. - Thank you.
不过他们说你不应该
Though they say you're not supposed to
把工作带回家
bring your work home with you.
拜托好想你没有一样
Please, like you're one to talk.
我看过你在餐桌上改卷子
I've seen you at the kitchen table grading papers,
还做一些小东西
making those, uh those little
叫什么来着
what do you call those little things?
糖果陀螺糖果陀螺
- Candy dreidels. - Candy dreidels.
我看过你在做糖果陀螺
I've seen you making those candy dreidels.
我只是…很不喜欢
I- I just I'd really hate to be in a situation
当我需要糖果陀螺的时候却没有
where I needed a candy dreidel and I didn't have one.
好吧我知道了好吗
AII right. Okay. You made your point, all right?
Sherman
Sherman.
Drew嘿怎么样啊
Drew! Hey! What's up, man?
你好吗
How you doing? Uh
这位是我女友Brooke
Uh, this is my, uh my girlfriend, Brooke.
- 这位是Drew 你好
Uh, this is Drew. - Hello.
我们以前认识
We used to know each other back in the day.
现在咋样啊
How you been, man?
很好嗯…你呢
Good. Good. Um...What you been up to?
忙东忙西呗你生意很好吧
You know, this and that. I see, uh, business is good?
你知道医用药不流行了
Yeah, you know, with all the dispensaries popping up,
我必须多样化一点总之还行啦
I had to, uh, diversify a bit, but I'm cool.
来看看
Check it out.
如果你需要什么打给我好吗
If you need anything, uh, just give me a call, all right?
好的没问题好回见
Yeah. Yeah, you got it. - All right. See you later.
嗯保重
Yeah, take care of yourself.
那家伙以前在学校里卖♥♥大♥麻♥给我和我朋友
hat dude used to sell me and my friends weed in high school.
真的吗好我知道了
Really? Yeah. Yeah, I got that.
这么说女朋友?
So..."Girlfriend"?
不了来啊Sammy
No. - Come on, Sammy!
不能喝酒你们玩
Can't be around any of. that. Just do your thing.
和我们一起玩啊保镖先生我在外面等
Play with us, Mr. Bodyguard. I'lI wait out here.
不了不了留下啊
No, no, no. - Stay!
结束告我一声拜托保镖先生
Let me know when you're done. - Please, Mr. Bodyguard?
真可爱
Very cute.
在这等
Wait here!
你们这些王八蛋
You sons of bitches!
你们都要受到惩罚
Every one of you deserves what's coming!
你要尝尝这个吗
You want some of this? !
我来解脱你
I will deliver you!
来试试啊
Try it!
我会杀了你
I'll gun you down!
来啊你闭嘴
Come herel Shut up!
放开我闭嘴
- Let go of me! Shut up!
闭上你的嘴
Shut your mouth!
你想尝尝这个吗
You want some of this? !
**走开
[bleep]out of here!
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
好不容易找到个不错的保姆她却生病了
I finally find a babysitter I like, and she gets strep.
啊时而发生的
Ah, it happens.
你要出城是吧
You getting out of town, huh?
嗯今晚飞去亚利桑那
Yeah, I'm flying to Arizona tonight.
明天早上回来去处理一个死刑
I'll be back in the morning. Have an execution to go to.
哦天啊
Oh, boy
说来话长
It's a long story.
再长你也要告诉我的我确信
One that you're gonna share with me, Im sure,
嗯当然不过还是非常感谢
Oh, yeah, of course, but thank you guys so much
帮我照顾Christopher
for taking care of Christopher for me.
哦你也帮了我的忙
Oh, please, You're doing me a favor.
每过18个月Angels就要说生孩子什么的
Every 18 months, Ahgela talks about having another kid.
没什么比一个哭闹的婴儿更能控制生育了
No better birth control than having a screaming baby around.
你好吗伙计我在说你呢
What's up, buddy? I'm talking about you.
Bryant
Bryant.
哦抱歉
Oh, sorry.
你该休个假休息一下
You should take the day, get some rest.
我没事- Sammy
I'm fine. - Sammy.
我需要为Nate留着假期
Oh, no. I- I need my days for Nate.
我没事的
I'm good.
哦他来了
Oh, there he is!
呼嘿嘿
Whoo! Hey, hey!
等下等下
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
好的"洛杉矶警官Sammy Bryant"
Oh, all right, "LA. P. D. Officer Sammy Bryant
”冲了过去制♥服♥罪犯”
"Rushed into harm's way, tackling the gunman
保护流行歌♥手”
"And protecting the pop singer
”免于潜在的暗♥杀♥”
from the would- be assassin's bullet. "
她隔着三条街呢好吗
She was three blocks away, okay?
和她没什么关系
It had nothing to do with her.
这里可是说你在和她亲热啊
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表