剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
谁啊
Who?
酒水店里的那个
From the liquor store?
不是那个
Unh- unh! The one with the
不是秘鲁餐厅的那人
unh- unh! The guy in the Peruvian restaurant?
不可能我知道自从…-你确定吗
No, I know I've seen him since -- You sure?
- 他有个兄弟 我看过他
He got a brother. I've seen him.
皮条客说的话真难懂
Pimps say the darndest things.
走吧Gus
Let's go, Gus.
**是谁
Who the is it?
Adams和Robinson警探
Uh, Detective Adams and Robinson.
我们通过电♥话♥
We spoke on the phone.
是的进来吧
Right, right. Come in.
我才起床你们要咖啡吗
I just woke up. You want some coffee?
不用我们清醒着
No. We're good.
那么是怎么了
So, what happened?
Ted有麻烦了还是什么
Is Ted in some kind of trouble or something?
我们还不确定
Um, we're not sure.
你上次和他说话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke to him?
不知道大概六周前吧
I don't know, like three weeks ago, six.
那混♥蛋♥
What a dick.
嗯?他怎么混♥蛋♥了
Oh, yeah? What makes him a dick?
我怎么知道你才是男人
How should I know? You're a man.
你来告诉我
Why don't you tell me?
为什么像他那样的家伙做事都这么**
Why do guys like him have to [bleep] everything that moves?
高中女人没玩够吗
Didn't get laid enough in high school?
想让老爸引以为傲吗
Trying to impress their fathers?
我想他是问为何你对Ted这么生气
I think what he meant was why were you so angry with Ted?
因为我睡过他
Because I'm sleeping with him,
然后发现他有女朋友
and then I find out he has a girlfriend
他应该和她在一起之类的狗屁
and he's supposed to, like, be with her and shit.
所以你生气是因为他骗你
So you were upset with him'cause he was cheating on you?
我其实才不在乎
I actually didn't give much of a shit.
我又没和他结婚
I'm not married to the guy.
他骗我
He wasn't cheating on me.
我只是为他女友惋惜
I just felt bad for the other girl.
那你是因为别的事生气吗
So you were upset about something else?
如果你们觉得有人把Ted怎么了
If you think someone did something to Ted,
在我之前有一大堆人因为各种原因
there's a lot of people with way more reason than me.
Ted欠着赌债全城都欠
Ted owed gambling debts like, all over town.
没地方让他赌钱
He couldn't place a bet anywhere.
他还欠毒贩的钱
He owed dealers money, too.
他吸毒咯
So, he does drugs?
嗯可♥卡♥因♥药丸还有天使粉之类的
Yeah. Cocaine, pills, and weird shit like Angel Dust.
谁吸那玩意儿
Who the does that?
嘿你介意我拿走这个吗
Hey, you, uh- you mind if I hold on to this?
不拿去吧
No. You can keep it.
Belinda过去几天
So, Belinda, where have you been
你都在哪
for the past couple days?
嗯…
Um.
好吧也许你不记得在哪
Okay, you may not remember where you were,
但我们肯定能查出来
but we can definitely find out.
我们能查你的信♥用♥卡♥账单监控摄像
We can check your credit cards, surveillance cameras.
查啊我看起来像是有很多秘密的人吗
Go ahead. Do I look like someone who has a lot of secrets?
半个好莱坞都看过我的**
I mean, half of Hollywood has seen my[bleepj
好的那你是允许
Okay, then you're giving us
我们查你的信♥用♥卡♥咯对吧
your permission to check your credit cards, right?
嗯我要说是你们能走吗
Yeah. If I say yes, will you guys leave?
嘿开慢点
Hey, drive slow.
走吧
Beat it.
和那孩子是怎么回事
What was with that kid, huh?
哦Charles
Oh Charles!
我们抓他爸的时候他在现场
He was there when we arrested his dad.
不太好看他爸被枪击了
It wasn't pretty. His, uh, dad got shot.
和他一起那家伙
The guy he rolled with
被杀了很惨
got killed ugly.
所以我试着每周
So, anyways, I try to visit him
去看看他不过你也知道
every once in a while, but you know how it is
我现在没什么时间了
I- I don't seem to have any time anymore.
嗯
Yeah.
我希望能做的多点
I don't know. I wish I could do more.
你知道的
You know how it is.
看你为那女孩做了多少
Look what you went through for that girl.
不只有那一次
No, that was one time.
而且我也被耗尽精力这不是个好方法
And me getting so wrapped up it's not a good idea.
那女孩现在怎么样啦
Whatever happened to that girl anyway?
她在德州住下了吗
She settled down in Texas okay?
嗯我们还有联♥系♥她过得不错
Yeah. We stay in touch. She's doing good, you know?
她就要毕业了难以置信
She's gonna graduate. It's crazy.
真的不
Really? No.
我完全不知道她在干嘛
I have absolutely no idea what she's doing.
我做完我的工作就结束了
I did my job. It's over.
她现在是别人的麻烦了
She's somebody else's problem now.
我向你保证 她现在不是麻烦
I promise you, she's no one's problem now.
还有那孩子Charles
And that kid Charles 一
他也不会是谁的麻烦
he's gonna be no one's problem either.
你想让他进探索者计划?
You try to get him in Explorers?
你能想到那孩子
Can you imagine that kid?
用把假枪打自己的脚
He'd shoot himself in the foot with a fake gun.
学校里有个天赋测试什么的
They got some gifted program at the school. I don't know.
他很聪明不过…
He's smart, but, uh...
有点学习障碍之类的
He's got some kind of learning disability or something.
待命单位注意有起银行抢劫
Any available unit, we have a bank 211 in progress.
嫌犯开着一辆黑色沃尔沃SUV
Suspects are driving a black Volvo S. U. V.
在Alvarado大街朝南逃窜
Heading south on alvarado.
可复命单位确认
Unit to handle, identify
A36收到
A36, show us responding.
我觉得就是她
I think she s the one. I don't know.
她几乎都分不清几月几号♥
She can barely tell you what day of the week it is.
嗯不过疯不代表傻
Yeah, but crazy doesn't mean dumb
我觉得可能是黑帮干的
To me, it seems like a gang thing
她已经说他欠了毒贩的钱
I mean, she already said he owed debt to drug dealers
也许毒贩是MS13帮的美国力量帮的
Perhaps he's dealing, owes the MS- 13, Armenian Power.
他们是杀鸡儆猴
It's like they're sending a message.
jj 你欠我们钱我们就灭了你”
You know You with us, we'll boil you. "
不这就是起报夏作案
No. This is a crime of pure rage.
那这怒火也大久了吧
Yeah, but how long does that rage last?
首先得杀了他再剁了他
First, you got to kill him, chop him up,
擦掉血迹装上货车这也太…
clean up the blood, put him in the vat. It's just 一
会有这么久的好了
It can last a long time, clearly.
所有单位注意疑犯正在
AII units, pursuit suspects now heading
第三大街向西行驶 请注意
east on Third Street. Be advised.
就是他就是他
This is it, this is it, this is it.
A36朝南向西湖行驶
A36 turning south onto Westlake.
正在追捕一辆很色沃尔沃SUV
Show us in pursuit of a black Volvo S. U. V.
他在撒什么
What's he throwing, man?
他在向车外撒钱
He's throwing money out the car.
让开
Get out of the way!
天啊通过马里兰让开
Jesus. Passing Maryland. Get out of the roadl
离开街道臭猪
Get out of the street! - Pigs!
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
那是什么
[bleep] was that?
不知道你要我停车抓他吗
I don't know. You want me to pull him over?
第六大街往西拐
Turning west on Sixth.
哦闻着像尿
Oh! It smells like piss!
天啊
Jesus Christ.
这家伙是谁中南区的罗宾汉吗
Who is this guy, man? Robin Hood of South Central?
他知道他跑不了
He knows he's going down.
就把证据撒到街上
He's flinging evidence all over the street.
不不是的这是他们计划的
No, no, no, man. They planned it this way.
抢有钱人的钱… Coop
Rob the savings accounts of people who have- - Coop!
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表