剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Gracias.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
那园丁说他在Larchmont工作的对吧
Gardener said he was working Larchmont, right?
没错
Yeah.
找到了
Here we go.
把杯子放下来
Put the cups down.
给我
Let me have that.
把杯子放下来
Put the cups down!
他们是我的顾客
Hey, that's my those were my customers, man.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
这是
What is...
这可是我的特别装饰
Hey! That"s my special garnishment! j
真的
Really?
没错
Yeah!
你知道这有毒吗
You know it's poisonous?
不知道
No
这叫曼陀罗
It's called Datura.
会使摄入它的人产生幻觉
Makes people hallucinate when they ingest it.
好吧首先曼陀罗真是个蠢名字
Okay, first of all, that's a really dumb name,
其次产生幻觉
and second of all, hallucinate
是个蠢名字吗你知道吗
It's a dumb name? You know what?
什么
What?
它能致死
This kills people.
什么
What?
你觉得这很好笑
You think that's funny?
你在这附近住吗
You live around here?
是的就在那边
Yeah, just over there.
来上车
Come on, let's go take a ride.
把那个给我
Give me that.
我刚和Muhammad Kennedy谈完
I just finished with Muhammad Kennedy.
他确实有非法持械的前科
He does have priors for illegal possession of a firearm,
但他有今早的不在场证明
but he's got an alibi for this morning.
他当时在101路上捡垃圾
Says he was picking up trash on the 101
是他保释项目的一部分
part of his prison- release program.
还不太清楚我会和他的保释官核对
I don't know. I'll check with his P. O.
Muhammad Salaam也有不在场证明
Yeah, Muhammad Salaam has an alibi, too.
说他正在Exposition公园的一个清♥真♥寺
Says he was at a mosque on Exposition.
而且他一年前甚至还不叫Muhammad
And his name wasn't even Muhammad a year ago.
是Stanley Butler
It was Stanley Butler.
看来我们查完所有叫Muhammad的了
Ah. Guess we out of Muhammads, huh?
是的但是我的Muhammad
Yeah, but my Muhammad
给我们的受害者泼了点脏水
did dish some dirt on our vic.
说Floyd在用
Said that Floyd was using
他哥哥的死当做通行证
his brothers' murders as street cred,
在他公♥寓♥外面卖♥♥大♥麻♥
and he was selling weed out of his apartment.
呜你看看
Ooh, will you look at that?
要被叫到校长室了
Getting called to the principal's office.
Sherman
Sherman.
嘿Brooke对吧
Hey. Brooke, right?
这我不知道
Oh, I don't know about that.
我听说有些地方
I heard somewhere
你是不应该和陌生人交谈的
you're not supposed to socialize with strangers.
但我想喝杯咖啡无伤大碍吧
Yeah, well, I guess a coffee couldn't hurt.
我知道一个很好的地方
I know a really good place.
有没有听过Intelligentsia
You ever heard of Intelligentsia?
为什么停下来了
Why are we stopping?
这是Victor家我想确认一下Nate在这儿
It's Victor's place. I want to make sure Nate's here.
你觉得这是个好主意吗
Think that's a good idea?
嘿我还在抱歉
Hey, yeah, no, sorry about that.
在…处理一个…
Just...Dealing with a.
Tammi
Tammi!
我整天都在给你打电♥话♥
I've been trying to call you all day.
是啊我还没回你的电♥话♥
Yeah, I haven't called you back
因为你下周会多一天记得吗
cause you have the extra day next week, remember?
嘿小家伙
Hey, little guy.
你好吗
How you doing?
下周记得吗
Next week, remember?
接个电♥话♥而已有那么难吗
Pick up the phone. How hard is that?
让我知道你们在哪
Let me know where you are.
每天
Every day.
每次和你交流都像吵架
Every time, it is a new [bleep]drama with you.
所以你不能陪他注意用词
That's why you can't be around him. - Watch your language.
你太疯狂太疯狂
You're crazy. You're crazy.
行了行了
Okay, okay.
那你就跟应该打给我
That's why you have to call me.
不然我怎么知道他在哪
How am I supposed to know where he is
你要是不打给我的话
if you don't call me?
难道律师没告诉你吗
Didn't the lawyer tell you
我随时可以知道他在哪啊
that I'm supposed to know where he is at all times?
如果我每五分钟接你一个电♥话♥
And how am I supposed to spend time with my son
我哪有空陪我儿子
if I pick up the phone from you every five minutes?
你就像个跟踪狂一直打
It's like you're a stalker. You're constantly calling.
我实在受不了你是这么盘算的吧
- I can't deal with this! - Is that really your plan?
你想带他去芝加哥
You want to take him to- - to Chicago?
你想把他从爸爸身边带走
You want to take a kid away from his dad?
你觉得这样对他好吗是的
- You think that's in his best interests? - Yes, yes.
没错我应该带他去芝加哥瞧你现在这样
es, I should take him to Chicago'cause look at you right now!
看看你你看到自己的样子吗Sammy
Look at youl Have you Iooked at yourself, Sammy?
你怎么做到呢你连个工作都没有
How are you gonna do that, huh? You don't even have a job.
我有工作
I- I- I have a job!
你的工作就是用他的抚养费吸毒
Your job is spending his child support on - on drugs.
那就是你的工作
That's what your job is.
天你总是嘿住嘴你的工作就是花他的抚养费
you're always - hey, stop! Your job is spending his child suppo
- 放开我放开我转身
- let go- let go of me! Turn around!
放开我放开
Let go of let go of me! Let go!
什么**
What the [bleep]
放开我
Let go of mel
住手
Stop it!
住手
Stop it!
住手救命救命
- Stop it! - Help, help, help!
嘿我没碰她
Hey! I'm not touching her!
嘿搭档我没碰她
Hey, partner! - I'm not touching her!
搭档一切还好吗
Partner, everything okay? !
嘿嘿
Hey, hey!
你可以和我老婆乱搞
You can screw my wife,
你可以让我孩子给我取外号♥
you can have my kid call me crazy names,
但你不能用我的相机伙计
but you're not using my camera, buddy!
什么*东西
What the[bleep] was that? l
我没有碰你
I didn't touch you.
哦你没有碰我后退
Oh, you didn't touch me? ! - Back up.
你没碰我吗
You didn't touch me? l
你想当街掐死我
You choked me in front of the entire street!
只是让你别在我面前发疯
Just trying to keep you off of me with all the crazy!
你不逮捕他吗你是警♥察♥
You're not gonna arrest him? l- You're a cop!
你就打算视而不见
You're not gonna do anything? !
还是你也讨厌你的妻子
Or do you hate your wife, too? l
听好了你最好准备好律师
Listen, you better lawyer up, man!
把你律师找好
You better lawyer up
你别想再见你的儿子了
cause you are never seeing your son again!
打扰了Adams警探吗
Excuse mel Detectjve Adams?
我想知道为什么你给我老公
I need to know why you've been leaving voicemails
留语♥音♥信息
on my husband's phone.
我们私下谈吧
Uh, Yvette, um, let's talk about this privately.
我们没什么好说的
We have nothing to talk about.
你和一个已婚男人上了床
You're sleeping with a married man.
你想要男人自己找去
You want a man? ! Get your own!
好啊
Okay.
你要愿意我们就在这里把这事处理了
We can handle this here if that's what you want,
还是私下谈呢
or we can talk about this privately.
他打给了我我回他
He called me, and I called him back.
你觉得这么说就没事了
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表