剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
AlI riaht, qood. Roll out and. uh
712 嗯出发吧
Yeah. roll out.
这个嬉皮女士 Fran O'Brier
So this hiooie ladv Fran O'Brier
她也不确定买♥♥她车的人是不是叫Cody
she wasn't sure the quv she sold her truck to was nared Codv?
嗯正如我们报告里说的那样
Yeah, like jt says in our report.
那么你们为何这么认为
Well. uh. what qav△ vou that feelind.
我是说又不是她自己那么说
I mean other than her savina so?
你想要什么概率吗
What vou want? A percentaqe?
57%吧不对应该是67%
57‰. yeab. No67%.
我们只是想理出头绪来
Welre iust trving to qet a sense here.
好了咱们有话直说吧
Look let's iust cut to the meat here.
我们知道嫌犯拿了他们的钱包
W△know the susbects had their wallets.
也用了他们的信♥用♥卡♥
Thev had to use their credit cards or somethina at some time
你们找到线索了吗
Djd yoy quys qet anv hits?
目前没有什么可靠的线索
Nothing...credible at this time.
什么你说什么
Whaf? What?
什么这是什么意思
Wh- what I mean. what does that even mean?
你们有还是没有线索
Did vou or did vou not qet a hit. man?
意思是我们现在不方便说
It means that we're not at libertv to sav.
好吧那么DNA呢
Okav. How about DNA?
我们听说嫌犯剪掉了头发
We hear the suspects cut their own hair
房♥子里应该到处都是头发
There had to ba dliooinqs evervwhere
你们听谁说的
Where'd vou hear that?
现在…你要用问题来回答向题了是吗
Now vou now vou qonna answer her question with a auestion?
这…这就叫信息共享吗
This this is us sharina information?
嘿听着伙计们我们是一个团队
Hev. listen. quvs. we're on the same team.
我们只是不想让你们做无用功
We iust don't want vou chasina ahosts.
你才不跟我一个团队呢
You ain't on mv team.
好了等我们的线索确定了
Now. when our intel is credible,
好了等我们的线索翊定了
Now. when our intelis credible
我们就交到局里去
we'lloass jt down to the divisions
有情况就通知你们
We'll keep vou apprised.
下一个
Next
我跟我哥们Matt说了
I talked to mv buddv Matt.
他参与调查我家非法入侵的案子
He's on the team workinq mv break- in
他怎么说
What'd he sav?
他说面瘫哥
Well he said that Strokeface
其实那天晚上在脱衣舞店里
was actually at a strjp club that niqht
他们在监控录像上找到他了
Thev qot him on video
那个混♥蛋♥没撒谎
Asshole wasn't lvina.
那也不意味着他没发号♥施令
Doesn't mean he didn't call it in.
我是说他可能派个小弟就办了
I mean. he could have qotten one of his poo- butts to do it.
他活着的时候我追杀他
When he was alive and I was qunnina for him
你劝我冷静下来
vou trv to cool me off.
现在他死了你倒觉着是他干的了
Now he's dead. You think he ordered it
嘿我只是不想让你干傻事
Hev Iwas trvinq to keeo vou from doinq somethinq stuoid
毕竟他都死成肉串了
Considerinq heqot shish- kebabbed
说的有道理吧
mnavbelhadaooint?
Matt还说在旁边有一对男女
Matt also said that there was a couple in their car
当晚在车里亲热
makinq out that niqht
他们看见一辆旧的绿色思域
They saw a craobv qreen Civic
引擎盖是红豹开起来还冒烟
witha red hood burninq rubber down tha street
在我家门口
awav from mv house.
我们要留意这辆车了
We'll keep our eves peeled.
当然得睁大了眼睛找
We sure as hell will keep our eves peeled.
今天我要搭直升机去看看
I'm doina that ride- alonq with the airshio
真谢谢你通知我
Thanks for lettina me know.
这种事应该早点告诉搭档吧
You know, partners are supposed to share shit.
拜托就半天而已
Come on. It's a half a dav.
我还以为你喜欢自己巡逻呢
I thouaht vou'd like aoina all lone wolf
哦味道就跟干草兑着电池浆一样
Oh. It's like hav and batterv acid.
我的挺好喝你点的不好
Mine's areat. You iust ordered wronq.
对了你最近为啥健身
What's with the health kick. anvwav. huh?
不是吧你跟那个反黑组警探搞在一起了?
Get out are vou ∫bleepi the qang detective?
我只是给她应得的肉体伙计
I iust want to aive her the washboard abs she deserves. man.
相信我她也报答我了
And trust me she's been earnina them. 1
不是的
No.
不是这个没有红引擎盖
No. There's no red hood
Langer餐厅的19号♥套餐
From Lanqerls, man number 19
可不是一般的好吃
Beats those crab places around here.
我午餐另有安排了
I aot lunch plans.
反正留着嘛
Keep it anvwav.
他们也是好意好吗
They mean well, okav?
你的情况确实比较困难
It's iust well, it's a tough situation.
已经两周半了我还得忍♥受那群
Past 2 1/2 weeks, I have had these book- smart,
BSS的书呆子砖家来教我
street- stupid B. S S. experts tellina me
如何把自己引回到正轨上
how I'm supposed to feel before I ao back on the streets.
然后现在又冒出来个
And now I aot this - - what?
啥狗屁群体治疗吗
This this peer counselina bullshit?
大多数时候
I mean. half the time.
那帮人都不敢直面我
these auvs won't even look me in the eve.
基本上只会说个哦嘿嘿coop
and the rest of the time, it's, "Oh, hev, hev, Coop.
要不要来个集体拥抱
"How about a aroup hua?
嘿哥们用不用我们帮你擦屁屁
Hev, buddv. can we, uh, help vou wash vour dick? "
我会搞定他们的
I'll aet them off vour back.
那我什么时候才能配枪
When do I qet to carrv aqain?
让我做文职真是伤口上撒盐
This rubber- aun sauad is like salt in the wound.
拜托
I mean, come on.
那群砖家难道不知道我家有5把枪吗
These numb- nuts know I have five quns at home, riqht?
我要想自杀的话早死家里了
I can eat one there iust as easilv as here.
刚才那句话我就当没听见
I'd keep that out of vour next therapv session. huh?
Terry 我没事好吗
Terrv Im okav all riqht?
你了解我的
You know me
让我回去巡逻吧
Just qet me back out there.
那得上头说的算John
It's above mv pav arade. John.
你当初都可以说服上级
You qot them to sign off on vou.
我死了个搭档
I had a partner qet killed
你死了个儿子
You had a son.
儿子啊Terry但不知何故
A son. Terrv. and somehow.
你却不用做文职还能继续配枪
vou're not chained to vour desk, and vour holster's not emptv.
我的情况不同
Mv situation is mv situation.
也不需要你来管
How I handled it is mv business.
你的事情我说的不算
Yours is out of mv hands.
明白吗
We clear?
对墙站
Face the wall
腿分开
Spread vour leqs.
让我看看你的纹身
Just qonna see vour ink here.
嘿伙计你干嘛
Hev. man. what the hell?
手摊开
Open vour hand.
噢老大你干嘛到底搞什么
Oh. man. what the hell? Ow! Man. What's up. man?
是你闯进我家的吗 什么
Did vou break into mv housa? What?
偷走这个还把我孩子吓半死
Take this, scare the shit out of mv kid?
没有的事伙计你在说什么
Hell no. man. What vou talkina about?
喔喔喔
Whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa. whoa!
我什么都没偷老兄
I didn't take nothinq, man.
嘿我拦的人我来处理
Hev, this is mv stop. This is mv quv.
我没偷东西冷静点
I didn't steal shit Just relax.
这是我爸的橄榄球冠军戒指
This is mv dad's ring from plaving in the Rose Bowl.
被这混♥蛋♥偷了
This sucker stole it!
嘿嘿拦着他 冷静冷静
Hev. hev! Hold it! All riaht. all riaht.
冷静冷静冷静
AlI riaht. all riaht. all riaht.
= 我是买♥♥的放屁
- I bouqht that thing, man. Bullshit!
真的狗屁
No, man. Bullshit!
我在个俱乐部里买♥♥的
I bouqht it from some quv at a club. all riqht?
有个人在倒卖♥♥东西我就买♥♥了
He was sellinq shit. I came up.
谁叫什么名字
Who? What is his name?
我不知道老兄有人叫他Chris什么的
I don't know. Man. somebodv called him Chris or somethina.
不对他外号♥叫什么
No. his street name What's his street name?
我真不知道好吗
I don't know all that. all riaht?
这混♥蛋♥跟我们走
This asshole's comina with us.
好的 我不碰他
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表