剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
我已经跟你搭档说过一次了
I already had this talk with your partner.
我知道 他告诉我了
I know. He told me.
我不管他说了什么
Well, Idon't care what he told you.
那个报♥警♥的是个神经病那女人嗑药嗑多了
That 911 call was a prank. The bitch was just high.
我不过是被抢劫了
I got robbed.
现在你能出去吗
Now can you please get out?
怎么了
What?
发生了一个很可怕的错误
There's been a terrible mistake.
你的家人朋友Pia他们都知道了视频的事情
Your family, friends, Pia, they know about the video.
那是个意外
lt was an accident.
我们正把视频放给上级看
We were showing the video to our lieutenant.
我们不知道你的家人在旁边
We didn't know your family was around,
你父亲看到了一眼
And your dad got a glimpse of it.
他向我们逼问然后。
He engaged us about it, and
我们只能给他看视频没有别的选择
We had no choice but to show it to him.
我们非常抱歉
We're so sorry.
哦不”非常抱歉”
Oh, no, "So sorry. "
你父亲和母亲他们他们想见你
Your mother and father, they, they want to see you.
他们都很好
They're fine.
但是灬你朋友和Pia 我觉得该给他们些时间
But...Your friends and Pia, I'd give them a bit more time.
那么现在秘密已经泄露了
So, the secret's out now.
让我们抓住做了这件事的人
Let us get who did this to you.
做一次强♥奸♥鉴定和血液测试
Do the rape kit and get your blood tested.
天啊我真希望我死了
God, l wish I were dead.
你绝不会这么希望的
You don't wish that.
别把这个弄得太显眼
Look, don't make a big production out of it.
把伤口清理清理就行了
Just, just, just clean it up, okay?
你在干什么
What are you, what are you doing?
把那玩意儿放下回车里去
Just put that down. Go to the car.
别碰我了把那个给我
Stop touching shit. What, just let me have that.
把那个给我谢谢
Let me have that. Thanks.
你还活着吗
You gonna live?
我?是啊伙计从来没有比这更好了
Me? Yeah, man. l've never been better.
我希望能多给那些混♥蛋♥几枪
I just wish I'd shot more of these bastards.
要是20年前
lf it was 20 years earlier,
他们一半人现在就会在里面了
Half of them would be in the morgue by now,
然后咱们俩会在某个酒吧里喝个痛快了对吧
And you and me would be at the bar drinking, right?
怎么回事你那小跟班给我摆架子了?
What was that? Your boot just give me attitude?
你还想交换吗
You still want to trade?
天啊去他妈的菜鸟
Jesus, man. Freaking boots.
嗯谁是这件事儿的指挥官
Hey, uh, who was the incident commander?
据说是Crespo 中士
Sergeant Crespo, allegedly.
他一开始在电♥话♥上指挥
He was working the phones at first
直到他缩进车里背后冒冷汗
Until he shrunk into his car and lost his water.
他们朝我们和无辜的孩子开枪
They just started shooting at us and innocent kids!
哦是啊真无辜
Oh, yeah, real innocent.
火大 兄弟
man.
尖叫呼喊抓啊打啊
Screaming and yelling, grabbing, punching.
他们有人拿着锤子追我
One of them came after me with a hammer.
我被一个酒瓶打中了头
Then I got hit in the head with a bottle.
我会丢掉一只眼睛吗Johnny
Am I gonna lose an eye over this, johnny?
火大
[bleep]
我只打橡胶弹真是便宜了这帮**
Mother are Iucky that I was shooting rubber bullets.
你知道吗
I'Iltell you that.
我一个兄弟告诉我
A buddy of mine says they got more craziness
银湖那更疯狂
Over on silver lake.
欢迎来到信息时代
Welcome to the info age.
这些暴♥乱♥只会增加推特数量罢了
lnstant riots, just add tweets.
你能呃帮我处理一下吗
Can Iget some, uh, some help here?
你好好处理伤口兄弟我回局里见你
You get sewn up, bro. l'll see you at the station.
好的伙计
AII right, man.
一群傻♥逼♥脑子进水
A few idiots lose their minds,
搞得我们都得倒霉
And now we all got to pay for it.
我们最后来的
We came in at the end.
怎么你想放个马后炮吗
What, are you gonna Monday- morning quarterback it now?
这还不是很明显吗
lsn't it obvious?
你什么意思Steele
What's your point, Steele?
就是因为没意思
Just that it's pointless.
我们他们这整件事
Us, them, the whole goddamn thing.
这到底是什么
What is this?
深呼吸警官们
Take a deep breath, officers.
我们得告诉你们一些
We've got to tell you something
需要你们理解的事情
That will require your understanding
谢谢你长官
Thank you, captain.
先生们你们刚才被卷入的是
Gentlemen, what you rolled into was.
一场卧底纷争
Supposed to be an integrity check.
一半混混都是装成药贩的警♥察♥
Half the gangsters were U. Cs posing as drug dealers.
我们在一路上设置了障碍
Rocks of crack were planted in the gutters.
我们想看到的是会不会有警♥察♥有遇上他们
What we wanted to see is if any of the cops that rousted them
把毒品放在他们身上
Would try to pin the dope on them anyway.
可惜你们出现的时候真的药贩也出现了
Regrettably, when you showed up, so did some real assholes.
问了我们的人从哪儿来的 都是些混账
Asked our guys where they were from, all hell broke loose.
所以代表情报局
So, on behalf of I. A,
我亲自过来向你们道歉
I've come down here personally to apologize.
就这样?你知道这些吗
That's it? You knew about this?
不都是情报局的行动
No. lt was all I. A.
那你就帮派的地盘 搞这种蠢事
So you pull this kind of nonsense in a gang- infested area?
你脑子坏了吗- Sammy
口 How felony stupid are you, huh? - Sammy.
你自己的廉洁呢长官
What about your integrity, huh, sir?
谁调查你啊
Who's checking you?
算了Bryant 他都道歉了
Come on. Come on, Bryant. He is trying to apologize.
嗯我知道他在干嘛
Yeah, yeah, lsee what he's trying to do.
做些无用的道歉
He's trying to toss me some empty "Sorry"
事情就能甩到脑后了
So he can sweep it all under the rug, right?
我每天在这冒着生命危险工作
Well, l risk my life out here every day.
你想让我被打死让我孩子成为孤儿
You're gonna have me shot or make my kid an orphan
就为了有1%可能
On the 1%chance
去抓到一个腐♥败♥的警♥察♥
That you might find a dirty cop?
是吗- Sammy
Is that it? - Sammy.
**你自己
Go[bleep]yourself.
廉洁调查狗屁
"lntegrity check. "Holy shit.
你骗我
You lied to me.
Pia来过给我带了这个
Pia came in here. She got me this
她看起来很正常
She acted totally cool.
我能看出她还不知道
I could tell she didn't know.
你说谎你怎么是这种人
You lied. What kind of a person are you?
好消息不是吗
lt's good news, right?
你已经18岁了你可以永远不说
And since you're 18, you can keep it from them forever.
你自己的选择
Your choice.
那些测试有消息吗
Any word on Those tests?
如果血检有发现医生会告诉你的
The doctors will let you know if the blood shows something.
不我是说另一个测试
No, I mean The other.
还没有我们会及时通知你的
Mm. Not yet. We'll keep you posted.
保重
Take care.
警探
Detective.
你真是个婊♥子♥
You're a real bitch.
嘿嘿
Hey. Hey.
嗯Mendoza玩疯了
So, uh, Mendoza's going nuts.
他请了所有人♥大♥腿舞
He's buying everybody lap dances.
你要来个吗
You want one?
不了我够了
No, l've had my fill. Yeah.
我得回去陪Nate了
I got to get home to Nate.
好吧
AII right.
疯狂的一天
Crazy day, huh?
听着呃灬恭喜你拿到勋章
Listen, um...Congrats on the medal.
我一直打算告诉你
l've been meaning to tell you that.
谢了兄弟
Thanks, man. Appreciate it.
和孩子问好
Say hey to the kid for me.
我想你的外甥从凤♥凰♥城飞过来了
I thought your nephew flew in from phoenix.
我给警探打了电♥话♥他们说联♥系♥过他
Called the detectives. They said that they reached him.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表