剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
"Take- take care"? !
你在说什么
What the are you talking about?
你是要和我分手了吗
Are you breaking up with me?
我只是觉得我们不太合适
I just don't think we're right together.
我现在明白了
I can see that now.
为什么就因为我家境好
Why? Because I grew up with money,
我就是那种矫情富二代吗
you think I'm entitled or something?
没必要这样
Not necessarily.
没人这样对我 是吗
Nobody treats me like this! - Yeah?
你别想甩掉我
You will not embarrass me!
我会先甩了你
I will you up before that happens!
你明白吗
Are we clear? !
好了注意了注意了
All right, listen up. Listen up.
今天的头等大事
Top issue of the day --
市里正在祭奠
city's paying its respects
好公民”肥猫”Felix Javier
to the fine citizen Felix"The Cat"Javier,
这个大毒枭被Exposition辖区的警官
major- league roller who was shot and killed at the hands of
送上了西天
Officers from Exposition Division.
Ash和Jones哈哈Ash和Jones干的
Ash and Jones, baby! Ash and Jones!
谢谢你Dudek 我这周都会在这各位
Thank you, Dudek. I'm here all week, folks.
很多人可能都想
And, uh, while most people would assume
为Felix这个大混球的死
that the death of a big- time asshole like Felix
开个庆功宴但我们应该清楚
would be a cause for celebration, we know better.
自从他死了以后和毒品相关的案件
Since his death, the number of drug- related arrests
却变多了
has actually gone up.
那些小虾米开始互相较劲
And the little fish are...knocking each other off
想去填补大鱼的空缺
trying to fill the big fish's void.
我们对这个悖论…
And our, uh, response to this
的反应…
this paradox.
是对他们的宣战
Is to take the fight to them.
所以巡警…
So, uh...Patrol...
巡警和ATF将要协助好莱坞的缉毒刑♥警♥
Patrol and ATF are gonna be assisting Hollywood narco
执行抓捕
in serving warrants.
我们在两个点布置了眼线
We got eyes on two locations.
一接到命令立刻行动
When we get the word, we'll hit the targets.
好了出发
AII right, let's go.
干翻他们耶来吧
Rock'n'roll! - Yeah, let's do it!
出发来一发
Let's go! Let's do it!
嘿注意下
Hey, listen upl
毒贩就像疾病一样
Drug dealers are like a disease
在人♥民♥中肆意传播
spreading their menace from one person to another.
而我们要制止这一切制止他们
We will put a stop to this to them.
注意安全
Be safe.
好的我们出发好的
AII right, let's go. - AIl right.
该死
Damn!
嘿小妞儿你叫什么名字
Hey, girl. Hey what's your name?
嘿
Hey.
别这样我只是想和你们玩玩
Come on. I'm just playing with you.
别这样小妞儿你们干嘛那样看我
Come on, girl. Why you looking at me like that?
因为我骑着自行车吗别这样小妞儿
Cause Im on a bike? Come on, girl.
让哥给你爽爽来啊
Let me holler at you real quick. Come on.
嘿
Hey.
哦
Ohh!
上上上
Go, go, go, go!
跟上走走
Come on! Go, go, go, go, go!
洛杉矶警♥察♥执行搜查 撬开门
LA. P. D. search warrant! Break it.
搜查趴下
Search warrant! Get down!
注意注意
Watch out! Watch out!
你好臭婊♥子♥
Konichiwa, bitch!
离马桶远点儿狗♥日♥的♥
Get away from the toilet, mother
别倒别倒
Don't do it! Don't do it!
趴下趴下
Get down! Get down!
趴在地上快点
Get down on the ground! Come on!
快快趴在地上
Come on! Come on! Get down on the ground!
趴下放开我
Get down! Get off me!
趴下噢
Get on the ground! - Ohh!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Kick your ass!
噢靠
Ah. Shit.
Lucero怎么样了 O
How's Lucero?
脑袋中了一枪
Took a bullet to the head.
幸好他带着头盔
Luckily, he was wearing his helmet.
刚才在那房♥间里的每个警♥察♥都很幸运
Every cop in that room was either blessed or lucky.
藏在壁橱里胡乱开枪
Hiding in the closet, firing blindly.
真♥他♥妈♥是个混♥蛋♥
What kind of an asshole does that?
已经死了
A dead one
嘿Munoz
Hey, Munoz.
等你手上的事解决了
When you're done with that piece of shit
去我家把我的草坪修了贱♥人♥
go to my house and mow my lawn, bitch.
嘿宝贝今天早上我在你家
Hey, baby, I was there this morning
帮你老婆剪”杂草”
trimming your wife's bush.
你笑个JB
Shut the[bleep] up.
你笑什么东西你跟他很熟?
What the hell are you laughing at? You don't know this guy.
嘿
Hey.
让我为你介绍
Let me introduce you
干掉”肥猫”Felix的英雄
to the heroes that took out Felix the Cat
Exposition区的警♥察♥
Exposition Division's finest, baby --
Ash和Jones
Ash and Jones.
怎么样啊兄弟
What are you hard dicks doing, man?
很高兴看见你兄弟
Good to see you, man.
警探考试就快到了
Detective's test is coming up.
你有什么建议我听着呢
You got any advice, I'm all ears.
这是很重要的一步我也不知道这…
It's a big step. I mean, I don't- - I don't know. It's
嘿看见了吗
hey, you see this?
天
Geez.
只是个蠢蛋在炫技不值得拦他
It's just a jackass showing off. It's not worth it.
你想当警探就这种态度吗
Is that the kind of detective you want to be?
把警灯打开
Light them up.
那我可不会给你买♥♥枪套
I wouldn't go buying yourself a holster
和便宜的制♥服♥
and cheap suit just yet.
你♥他♥妈♥为何把我拉下来
What the fuck did you pull me over for?
手放在我能看见的地方
Hands on the car where Ican see them.
手放在车上转过去
Put your hands on the car. Face that way.
谢谢 Q
Thank you.
难道没有女警官来做这个吗
Ain't you supposed to get a female cop to do this?
女士我只是在检查你的口袋和腰带
Ma'am, I'm just searching your pockets and waistband.
你不是你是在占我便宜
No, you ain't. You trying to get your freak on and feel me up.
也许是因为你在家没人摸
Probably'cause you ain't getting none at home.
不要摸我的胸部我没在摸你
Don't be touching my titties, either. I'm not touching you.
Sammy后座有一个孩子
Sammy, we got a kid in the back seat.
是那是我儿子转过去
Yeah, that's my little man. - Face that way.
他很可爱吧但他很不听话
He's cute, huh, but he don't listen.
如果你想他听话…-嘿兄弟你好吗
/ell, he might listen a little bit more Hey, buddy. You all right
你就别用3个轮子开车装逼
...if you weren't driving around doing three- wheel motion
还把放在车里
with him in his car seat.
喔喔枪有枪
whoa, whoa, whoa! Gun! Gun!
不是她不是她
Not her! Not her!
没事在孩子这
It's all right. Kid.
-哦不要告诉我你有这么笨
Ohh! - Don't tell me you're that stupid.
不要告诉我你把枪藏在你的孩子的座位下
Don't tell me that you're hiding a gun in your kid's car seat.
你真那么笨吗
Are you that stupid?
那我应该放哪
Where was I supposed to put it? l
Robinson
Robinson.
嗯好的
Uh, okay.
不谢谢非常感谢
Yeah, no thank you. Appreciate that.
已经是第二个目击者说他们看见最后一个和
That's the second witness to say that the last person
Scott Hill在一起的人是Mayate
they saw Scott Hill with was Mayate.
嗯Miguel"Mayate"Santos
Hmm, Miguel"Mayate"Santos.
缉毒组的Feehan说他是墨西哥佬的脑残粉
Feehan in narco says that he's a knucklehead paisa wannabe,
从这个逮捕资料看
and judging from this arrest sheet,
他可能卖♥♥过毒品给Scott
he was probably selling dope to Scott.
地址是什么来着
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表