剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
He's ruining everything!
放开她放开她
Put her down! Put her down!
放开她放开她
Put her down! Put her down!
靠
Shit!
靠
Shit.
嘿你没事吧
Hey, you all right?
恩恩
Yeah. Yeah.
追追追
Go, go, go!
快他妈的去追
[bleep]Go!
别动
Freeze!
该死
Damn it.
嫌犯在小巷里往北边逃窜
Suspect heading north in the alley!
Attica Attica Attica
Attica! Attica! Attica!
Attica Attica
Attica! Attica!
Attica Attica Attica
Attica! Attica! Attica!
36请派救护单位来Crown Hill大道和Union交叉口
A36- I need an R. A. Unit at Crown Hill Avenue and Union --
立刻
now!
好的谢了
AII right, thank you.
鸟人死了
Asshole died.
动脉被狗咬断了
Incisor to the carotid artery.
这可不常见
That's not something you see every day.
是啊
Unh- unh.
你证明了我是错的啊
You just had to prove me wrong, huh?
有250磅的发狂大狗帮我
250 pounds of pissed- off K- 9 as backup
当然干得比你好sherman
sure beats your scrawny ass, Sherman.
算是吧
Yeah, thanks.
也许我们该给狗狗发警徽和警枪
Maybe we should give Spot a gun and a badge.
嘿我想了想也许你说得对
Hey, uh, I was thinking. Maybe you were right.
和Tammi这些破事内务部调查我
AII this crap with Tammi, I. A. coming after me,
让我觉得我真的做错了什么
making me feel like I did something wrong.
也许我是有点不在状态心不在焉
Maybe Iwas off my game, a little distracted.
以后不再犯了
It won't happen again.
别说了
Forget it.
开车吧
Drive.
恩我明白
Yeah, I understand.
感谢打回来
Thanks for calling me back.
怎么样老兄
How's it going, brother?
还好
It's all right.
被么车撞的受害者刚做完手术
Uh, my bus victim just got out of surgery,
看起来她能好起来
and it looks Iike she's gonna make it.
我觉得你比我顺伙计
I think you're doing better than me, man.
今天处理了个死婴案件
Dealt with a dead baby today.
两周前我又犯了心脏病
Two weeks ago, I had a heart attack.
还能怎么样呢
What are you gonna do, man?
生活得继续下去 k* 对吧
Two tears in a bucket. Mother[bleep]it, right?
现在只想回家和老婆啪啪啪
Gonna go home and give the wife the dirty business.
嘿John
Hey. John.
回家吧打理下你的仙人掌
Go home, tend your cactus, man.
租个音乐剧想干嘛干嘛
Rent a musical, do what you do.
给自己放松放松好吧
Just have a good time, all right?
放松下Cooper
Have a good time, Cooper!
现在有没有胃口了
Work up an appetite yet?
我等下要好好喂饱你
I'm gonna cook you up something real nice.
看来你认识我表妹啊
I see you met my cousin.
我不知道会有人过来
I didn't know we were having people over.
放松我们自己想过来
Relax, wey. We let ourselves in.
你玩吗
You play?
玩
Yeah, I play.
很好去穿些衣服老弟
AlI right, then. Go put on some chonies, Holmes.
Hicks
Hicks!
Hicks
Hicks!
嘿我是Coop
Hey, it's Coop.
我办了个自杀案
I braved the 405.
实际上也没那么糟糕
Actually, it wasn't that bad.
嘿老家伙
Hey, old man?
Hicks我下来了
Hicks? I'm coming down.
Hicks
Hicks?
干嘛
What?
你怎么倒在马桶上
You're on the damn toilet.
混球你来我家干嘛
What are you doing in my house, asshole?
你邀请的我
You invited me.
不等我来你就开始喝了?
You couldn't wait till I got here?
Johny 来拉老骨头一把
Johnny, give an old son of a bitch a hand
拉我起来行吗
getting on his feet, will you?
喔你看起来不太好
Whoa. You don't look so good.
说你自己的吧
Speak for yourself.
哦你没事也拜托接下手♥机♥好吗
Ooh. Answer your damn phone sometime.
- 天杀的你想喝一杯吗
Christ. - You want a drink?
不了 - 我有威士忌和伏特加
No. I got whiskey and vodka.
哦我这还有大♥麻♥ 知道了
And, uh, oh, I got weed, too. - Okay.
现如今大♥麻♥难搞得很
You know, they're practically giving that shit away nowadays.
你还是去睡吧
You're done for the night.
大*
Ah [bleep]off.
踩到你脚了小子别踩到脚
Step on your meat, kid don't step on your meat.
如果你两只脚按顺序走的话
You know, this would be a lot easier
就会简单很多的老家伙
if you just put one foot in front of the other, old man.
你觉得自己很重要对吧
You think you're important, don't you?
总是放我鸽子
Always standing me up?
你根本不重要不重要
Well, you're not. You're not.
你只是由他们支配的该死的工具而已
You're just a goddamn tool for their disposal.
仅此而已仅此而已
And that's all. Nothing more. Nothing more.
拜托闭嘴
Come on. Shut up! Just-
躺好了
Get in bed.
我说真的
Im serious.
警队把你榨干就把你撇了
Department chews you up, spits you out.
看看我
And look at me.
我就是一匹被遗弃的老马
I'm just a horse out to pasture.
你早晚和我一样你个笨蛋
And- and you will be, too, you dumb[bleep]
好吧好吧
Yeah. Okay.
- 别折腾了嘿嘿
- Come on. - Hey, hey.
嘿嘿嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
怎么
What?
我今天差点拿枪子儿当晚餐
I almost ate my gun for dinner.
味道糟透了
Tasted like shit.
也许明天我再尝尝看
I- I- I'|| try again tomorrow, maybe.
你好好休息吧
You get some sleep.
好吧好吧菜鸟
Aye, aye, Boot.
嘿嘿嘿嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey!
别碰我
Don't touch mel
嘿
Hey!
你♥他♥妈♥** 搞什么**
You mother[bleep]what the[bleep]
放开我
Let go of me!
停手
Stop itl
停手停手
Stop! Stop!
我没碰她
I'm not touching her.
老兄
Buddy.
搞什么** 搞什么**
What the[bleep]what the[bleep]
- 我没碰她 你没碰我?
- I didn't touch her. - You didn't touch me?
你没碰我? **你
You didn't touch me, [bleep]you
我只是让你别疯
Just trying to kick you off with all the crazy- -
哦哦哦
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.
哦哦哦
Oh, oh, oh. Oh, oh.
嘘嘘嘘
Shh, shh, shh.
嘘嘘
Shh, shh, shh
嘘嘘
Shh. Shh.
乖乖乖
Okay, okay, okay.
嘘
Shh.
Christopher拜托宝贝别哭了
AlI right, Christopher. Come on, baby, please.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表