剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
你还没给我答案呢
You still haven't qiven me an answer
关于孩子
about the babv.
我已经想过了
I mean. I had time to think about it
现在我做的越多对我越有意义
Now the more I do. the more sense it makes to me
我是说我们俩灬做父母?
I mean. the two of us Parents?
来吧一劳永逸
Come on, that's a home run,
我知道
I know
我只是这会儿不是我们做这种决定的好时候
kI iust. Now is not a qood time for us to be makina decisions like thi
不不现在正是时候
No. no. no. Now is exactlv the time.
我看清楚了这从来没有过
I see thinas...clearlv. like like I never have.
你怎么说
What do vou sav?
我是说你不一直想要个美满的家庭吗
I mean. is itthe Whole funkv familv thina that's budaina vou?
我们可以…我们可以
Cause, I mean, we could we could- -
我们可以考虑住在一起
we could even consider livina toaether.
= 为什么不呢- John John
I mean. whv not? - John. John.
我们能办到的
We could make this work.
嘿
Hev.
我不想要孩子
I don't want to have a babv.
不想和你
Not with vou
不再想要了
Not anvmore.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorrv.
我满脑子想的
AllI could think about,
我能看到的都是Nate 知道吗
all Icould see was Nate, vou know?
谁来告诉他他会怎么样
Who would tell him or or how he would act
他到3岁了是否还记得我
or if he'd even remember me when he was 3.
我告诉你那才是最可怕的地方
That Im tellinq you that was the scariest part,
他不知道我明白吗
him not knowing me, vou know?
嘿对不起宝贝
Hev. I'm sorrv. Babv
你怎么不在咖啡店等我
Hev. whv don't vou iust meet me in the cafe?
- 是Moco 好好吧
It's Moco. - Okav. All riaht.
我想他有麻烦了
I think he's in trouble.
好我们让Sammy好好休息好吗
Okav. Look. let's let Sammv rest. all riaht?
对不起宝贝
I'm sorrv. Babv
怎么了·他离开LA了
What's wrona? He left L. A.
他离开LA了我想肯定出事了
He left L. A. I think somethinq's wronq.
也许他只是在别地过夜好吗
Okav. mavbe he's iust sleepina one off. okav?
不不他打给我了
No, no. He called me.
他说他要搬去亚特兰大
He said he- he's movina to Atlanta.
在那找到个工作什么的
that he aot some iob or some shit.
嘘冷静
Shh. Calm calm down.
就Chris还工作
Chris. a iob.
好吧好吧冷静
Okav, okav, okav. All riqht. Calm down.
- 好的好的好吗
Okav. OkavAlI riaht?
我会处理的好吧
Okav. I'm qonna fix it. Okav.
好吗好的来吧
Okav? All riaht. Come on.
...公♥关♥部的部长Andrew Smith
Commander Andrew Smith from media relations.
下面有请我们的警长Charlie Beck
and I'll be introducina our chief Charlie Beck.
谢谢Smith部长
Thank vou. Commander Smith
我也要感谢所有参与抓捕的
And I want to thank the outside aaencies
其他机构
who participated in this manhunt.
旦我想特别感谢
But I want to aive special credit
让这起案子结案的警探
to the detectives that brought this case to a close.
如你们所知抢劫-凶杀司
As all of vou know, robberv- homicide division
是我们最精英的单位
is our most elite detective unit.
但如果没有分区的警探帮忙
but thev couldn't do their iob
他们无法完成任务
without the divisional detectives.
我想请上这位
And I want to brina forward an individual
破案的功臣
who brouaht this case to a closa
让他告诉你们更多情况
He'lltell vou a little bit about it.
Ruben Robinson警探
Detective Ruben Robinson.
Ruben
Ruben.
借过
Excuse me.
谢谢Beck警长
Thank vou, Chief Beck.
在SWAT(特警)抓住Cody后Cooper打给我了
He called me Cooper after S. W A T Took Codv down.
他想谢谢我
He wanted to thank me.
真好是啊
Nice Yeah.
希望能给他带来宁静
Hopefullv that will aet him some peace. vou know?
不过你在这干嘛
What are vou doina here. anvwav?
你要让RHD把功劳都抢走?
You qonna let R. H. D. Get all the qlorv?
相信我 Ruben会代表我和他
Trust me Ruben is up there on that dais
走上讲台上的
representinq for both of us.
哦
Oh!
即便他站在老后面
Even thouah he is wav in the back.
你觉得他够暖和了吗
You think he's warm enouah?
开玩笑吗
Are vou kiddina?
你把他包的像米其林先生了
You aot him wrapped up here like the Michelin man.
米其林先生是白色的
You know the Michelin man is white?
这家伙应该是由轮胎组成的
Dude's supbosed to be made out of tires
结果却是白的
and thev make him white.
你想过这个吗
You ever think about that?
给我抱抱你疯了
Give me this auv You're crazv.
嘿伙计
Hev. buddv.
我想他喜欢你
I think he likes vou.
嗯好的
Mm. All riaht.
都超过我
Even more than me.
哦是吧可能
Oh. veah. probablv.
嗯
Mm.
我们这是做什么Lycl
What are we doinq here Lyd?
我不知道
I don't know.
嘿嘿
Hev Hev.
给你带了点衣服
I brouqht vou some clothes.
谢了伙计
Thanks. man.
你怎么了
You. What's up?
怎么样啊伙计
How's it aoina. man?
很好是吗
Good. - Yeah?
她没事了吧
Yeah. She's aood?
嗯没事了
Yeah. she's all riaht.
她看起来不太好啊
She didn't she didn't look aood.
她没事的是吗
She's all riaht. man. Yeah?
嗯没事的
No. It's all riaht.
你还好吗
You okav?
活着呢
Alive. Yeah
嗯
Yeah.
在你走后…
You know. after vou left
我开始想
I started thinkina.
如果我是个抢警♥察♥的混♥蛋♥
If I were an asshole who robbed a cop.
我会想可能有人看到我的车我会怎么做
I thouqht mavbe somebodv saw my car, what would I do?
我很可能会丢掉车对吧
I'd probablv ditch it. riaht?
也许把车烧了
Mavbe set it on fire.
于是我便打了些电♥话♥
So. uh. I called around. vou know.
打给各种警♥察♥车♥库♥
to the various police qaraqes,
我问他们”有没有看到一辆”
and I ask them. "Have vou towed a Civic
”红色引擎盖的思域”
with a red hood recentlv? "
猜怎么着
And auess what.
就他妈今天在我们区
[bleepltodav. in our division,
他们扣押了一辆符合描述的车
thev impounded a car that matches that descriotion.
他们还给我传真了报告
Thev even faxed me a report.
来看看
And qet this
车是注册在Cris D. Herrera名下
the car is reaistered to a Cris D. Herrera.
这杂种我查了他的名字
This motherfbleepl I run - - I run his name.
发现他外号♥叫Moco 算半个黑社会
and he is a half a qanqster with the street name Moco.
Moco
Moco.
这不就是我搭档女朋友她哥的外号♥吗
That's the street name of mv partner's airlfriend's brother.
对吗
Ain't that riaht?
艹伙计
[bleepl man.
太多谎言了Ben差点就把我骗到
So manv lies. Ben. and and vou almost had me.
但是到最后到最后时刻
all the wav up until the end. but in the final hour.
你却用了自己的警徽号♥
vou used vour own badqe number.
我就在想为什么他要那样做
And I wonder. "Now. whv would he do that?
没有经验吗也许自负
"Just inexperience. mavbe eqo.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表