剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
有人吗
Hello!
Coop
Coop.
找到他了
We got him.
嘿
Hey.
A57请求救护队来我位置
A57 requesting an R A Unit to our location.
受害者有意识有呼吸
We have a victim conscious and breathing
有轻微枪伤
with a minor gunshot wound.
今天很糟吧
It's not your day, huh?
发生了什么吗
Something in particular?
我的妻子走了
My, uh my wife left.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
很糟
That sucks.
我回到家
I got home and...
家里听着不一样
The house -- sounds different.
我在走廊脱了鞋
I took off my shoes in the hallway,
那寂寥的脚步声
and that empty sound
我不想再听到它
I didn't want to hear it again.
嗯
Hmm.
也许她走了说明她不是对的人
Maybe if she left, it means she isn't the one.
也许对的人会留下
Maybe the right one stays.
如果她就是对的人呢
What if she was the right one?
如果她是唯一的呢
What if she was the only one?
我要在这空房♥子里虚度余生
And I spend the rest of my life in this empty house
鞋子脱在大厅
with my shoes in the hall
却还有冰箱的轰鸣和时针的嘀嗒
and the refrigerator humming and the clock ticking.
而电♥话♥铃♥声♥ 就像是炸♥弹♥快要爆♥炸♥
The phone rings, and it sounds like a bomb going off.
也许你应该买♥♥张地毯
Maybe you should get a carpet.
Coop
Coop...
来吧我们送你去医院
Come on. Let's get you to the hospital.
我们去看看伤势
Come on. We'll get you checked out.
你在这住了很久了吗
You lived here long?
20年了
20 years.
你是做什么的
Yeah, what kind of work you do?
工程师我设计电梯
Engineer. I design elevators.
真的吗
Really?
你永远不知道能相信谁对吧
You never know who you can trust, do you?
将心交付给错的人那就全完了
Give your heart to the wrong person, and it's all over.
啊奇迹啊
Ah Itls a miraclel
Ted 死而复生
Ted, risen from the dead.
哈利路亚 居然复活了
Hallelujah! It's a resurrection.
我们去抓这笨蛋
Let's go get this fool.
嘿Ted Josephs
Hey, there- - Ted Josephs.
嘿嘿嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
左手放到头上快放头上
Left hand on top of your head, on top of your head.
你报♥警♥了
You called the cops.
你说Belinda是个恶心的女孩
You said that Belinda was this gross girl
她又疯又贱又怪
and that she was so crazy and slutty and weird
我们是在为民除害
that we'd be doing the world a favor.
你终于开口了
So you said.
你是想现在认罪还是过会
Do you want to confess now or later?
她已经告诉我们几乎全部了
She already told us damn near everything
说你买♥♥了骨头
about you buying the bones,
借了Belinda的信♥用♥卡♥还有你还不了的债
borrowing Belinda's credit card, the debt you can't pay.
我以为能相信你
I thought I could trust you.
在我见到她之前就像演电影一样
It all seemed like a movie until I actually saw her.
他要我看着她的房♥子
He asked me to watch her house.
确保她不乱走
...And make sure she didn't go anywhere.
然后你因此发现
And that's what it took for you to realize
这是个烂主意吗 我不知道
that this wasa bad idea? - I don't know.
我觉得Belinda看起来不错
I mean, Ithought Belinda seemed cool
因为我也想像她那样文艺范
cause Ive always wanted to be artsy like that.
她让我想到那种
She kind of reminded me of one of those girls
在高中我想交朋友的女孩
that I would have totally wanted to be friends with in high school
嘿伪造自己的死亡不是犯罪吧
Hey, faking your own death is not a crime
没错不过偷Belinda的卡是犯罪
Yeah, but stealing Belinda's credit card is
你怎么能这么对我
How could you do this to me? l
别对我吼
Stop yelling at me!
轻点哥们
Easy, man.
你老是吼她真的看起来不错
You always yell. She just seemed so nice.
你在说什么她怎么会不错
What are you talking about? How did she seem nice?
她帮邻居浇花
She was watering her neighbor's plants,
她还喂屋子旁的流浪猫吃的
and then she fed a stray cat outside her house.
那不是流浪猫是她养的
That's not a stray. That's her cat.
这样就算不错了吗
That's not so nice.
你觉得连环杀人犯就不喂猫啦?
You think serial killers don't feed their cats?
那她就该在监狱
So she should go to prison
过下半生就因为喂自己的猫吗
for the rest of her life for feeding her cat?
你这个蠢货和她一样
You're a idiot, just like she is.
人人都不错你个**
Everyone seems nice, you wad!
喔喔喔
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你刚见他的时候他也不错对吧
Bet he seemed nice when you first met him, too, huh?
真可笑你这个天才怎么被铐了
Funny, for such a genius, you're awfully handcuffed.
也许我和Beinda今晚会庆祝
Maybe me and Belinda will celebrate tonight
在Tamashiro吃晚餐
with dinner at Tamashiro
那是我的饭店我带你去的
That's my restaurant. I took you there.
哦我会确保用你的名字打折
Oh, I'll be sure to get the uni.
好了够了好吗
Okay, enough, all right? !
你走吧在我也逮捕你之前
Go! You go before I arrest you, too.
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
闭嘴
Shut up!
不是吧
No.
我讨厌你说中了
I hate it when you're right.
尔在做什么呢先生 ve
nrotect" What are you doing, sir?
嘿伙计你好吗
Hey, buddy, how you doing?
我能给我妻子发短♥信♥过来领狗吗
May I text my wife to come and get the dog?
我们来处理
We got it.
请把双手放到背后
Put your hands behind your back, please.
你为什么这个做
Why'd you do it?
这能让我感觉惊喜
It made me feel surprised.
你做了很多人生计划可是有天醒来
You make all these great plans, and then you wake up one day,
你却发现工作
and you realize you worked away
将你享受人生的部分带走了
the part of you that can enjoy any of it,
工作带走了惊喜快乐
worked away that part that can be surprised, delighted.
你扼杀了它
You killed it.
所以这么做能让我开心
But this makes me happy.
每次玻璃被打碎感觉都…很好
Every time the glass breaks, it feels like...something.
不管我做了多少次都不会厌烦
No matter how many times I do it, it feels new.
你嫉妒你
I envy you.
你一天经历的刺♥激♥
You probably have rore excitement in one day
比我一辈子都多
than I've had in my entire life.
我们走
Let's go.
他们查出抢银行那帮人是谁了吗
They find anything out about the bank guys?
我不知道
Not that I know.
我想就是些普通人吧
I think they were just some guys.
没人知道撒钱是不是计划好的
Nobody knows whether they planned on giving the money away
还是他们知道自己肯定会被抓到
or just decided when they knew they were getting caught.
我听说目前才归还了30块
I heard 30 bucks have been returned so far.
他们说钱都标记了
They said the money's marked.
他们总是这么说我很怀疑
They always say that I doubt it.
事件发生这么快他们能怎么样
Happened so fast, and what are they gonna do?
要是被抓了就说
Anybody gets caught, they just say
在某地捡的对吧
they found it somewhere, right?
你都想好对策了是吧
You got it all figured out, huh?
当然嘿我在那银行还有抵押
Yeah! Hey, I got a mortgage with that bank.
我上次晚了一周还息他们就发红色信件
I was one week late, they sent a red letter threatening
威胁要收回我的房♥子我孩子的家
to take my house, my kid's home.
我不会为某人少了一顿美餐而愧疚
I won't feel too bad if someone has a nice meal off them,
或者是少了房♥租嗯我明白
- maybe, uh, pays their rent. - Yeah. I hear you.
= 嘿嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
嘿Brooke- 嘿Sammy
Hey, Brooke! Hey, Sammy.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表