剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
拿来救济穷♥人♥
Who work and give it away to people on welfare.
来看这个
Check this out, man.
我听说是伊♥斯♥兰♥组织
I heard it's the Nation of Islam.
大家都说他们系了那种领带
Everyone says they're wearing those ties.
不不是伊♥斯♥兰♥组织
No, it's not the Nation of Islam.
他们系了领带对吧
They wear ties. Am I right?
没错是系了但不是伊♥斯♥兰♥组织
Yes, they wear ties, but it's not the Nation of Islam.
那他们是谁神探科伦坡
Then who are they, Columbo?
婴儿车
A baby carriage!
让开让开离开街道
Out of the way! Out of the way! Out of the street!
嘿
Hey!
他为何向我们仍钱
Why would he throw money at us?
在西路周♥旋♥
Turning back onto Westlake.
这是计划好的吗
Is this the plan?
抢动嫌犯在西路往北行驶
211 suspects now north on Westlakel
抢劫嫌犯在西路往北行驶
211 suspects now north on Westlake.
A36 我们被堵了
A36. We're blocked.
下车
Get off the car!
你去哪
Where'd he go?
H
Shit.
过来这边
Come oh, this way
呜呼
Whoo- hoo!
警♥察♥让开让开
Police! Get out of the wayl Out of the way!
你们这么辛苦也捡一点吧
You all work hard! Get a little for yourselves!
这么多人哪来的
Where'd these people come from? l
开玩笑嘛已经传遍了
You kidding? It's been all over
Twitter YouTube新闻让开让开
Twitter, YouTube, the news. - Out of the way! Get out of the way!
人们都排着队来了
People are lined up for blocks!
站住警♥察♥
Freeze, policel Freeze, freeze!
站住
Freeze!
让开
Out of the way!
H
Shit.
让开
Out of the way!
如果被抓住人们要气死了
People gonna be pissed that this is over.
有哥们说人们排着队
Buddy said people were in line
过来捡钱
for miles to get their share.
如果你知道这个社区银行的历史
If only you knew the history with banks in this neighborhood,
都是贷款歧视强制收回
with redlining, foreclosures, and interest rates
利率翻了一倍
being charged twice as high.
我今晚要去红龙虾大餐啦老妈
I'm going to Red Lobster tonight, mother
YouTube还真能添乱
We got enough to do without YouTube.
查查看
So, check it out.
Ted有信♥用♥卡♥负债
Ted has credit- card debt.
一张有13, 000刀另一张20, 000刀
$13, 000 on one, $20, 000 to another.
信♥用♥卡♥负债又不会被杀
They don't kill you for credit- card debt.
是没错
Yet.
但根据Belinda说的
But according to Belinda,
他还欠能要他命的人的钱
he's also in debt to people who do,
比如毒贩而且他身无分文
like drug dealers, and he's tapped out.
很多人都欠钱
You know, a lot of people owe money,
而且我才不信Belinda
and I'm not buying Belinda's whole act
啊看
Ah, look
她在厨具店花了240刀
She made a $240 purchase at a restaurant- supply store.
猜她买♥♥了什么
Guess what she bought?
小马驹?
A pony?
新车?结束了吗
A new car? - Are you done?
我想结束了
I guess.
35加仑的大桶
A 35- gallon vat.
哦说明她做饭
Oh. So she cooks.
她根本不够强壮
Look, she's not that big.
你认为她能搬动那么重的桶
Do you really think she can carry a vat that heavy?
我觉得那女孩能说服任何人
I think that girl can persuacle anybody
做任何事
to do what she wants them to.
站住
Freeze!
别跑
Stop running!
警♥察♥让开
Policel Out of the way!
蹲下让开
Get down! Get out of the wayl
让开让开
Get out of the way! Out of the way!
让开
Get out of the way!
看到他了?
Got him?
没有
No.
上了列车
Train!
嘿
Hey!
警♥察♥
Police!
警♥察♥
Police!
后退后退让开
Back, back. Get out of the way!
警♥察♥
Police!
警♥察♥让开
Policel Get out of the way!
警♥察♥站住站住
Police! Freeze, freeze!
举起手来
Put your hands up!
起来退后到我后面
Get up! Back, behind mel
转过来慢点慢点
Turn around- slowly, slowly!
举手举手
Hands up, hands up!
好的趴下来
AlI right, down on the floor.
趴着手打开
Down! Hands at your side,
别动
Don't move.
听到了吗别动
You hear me? Don't move.
你敢动灬
Don't you move...
我说过了我不知道谁刷了我的卡
I told you, I don't know who used my card.
我从来不看那些账单
I- I don't keep track of shit like that.
我不知道我买♥♥了个大桶
Ijust know I didn't buy a giant vat.
我都没去过那个商店
I've never even been to that store.
那我们去查监控录像
So when we pull up the security footage,
是不会看到你的咯?
we're not gonna see you there at all?
我不知道你们能不能看到我
I don't know what you're gonna see.
我都不知道到底怎么回事
I don't even know what's going on.
哦天啊我不敢相信Ted走了
Oh, my God, I cannot believe Ted is gone.
要不是他死了你根本就不会
I mean, you wouldn't be asking me these questions
来问我问题我又不笨
if he wasn't dead. I'm not stupid.
你们认为是我把他怎么样了
And now you think I did something to him,
好像是我用大桶砸他一样
like I hit him with some giant vat or something!
我压根不知道那是哪种桶
I don't even know what kind of vat that is!
天你们是大混♥蛋♥
God, you guys are assholes.
现在你要开始想想过去八天
Well, now you want to start trying to remember
你都去过哪些地方吗
where you've been for the past eight days?
你还是想继续给我们起外号♥?
Or you want to keep calling us names?
我说了我不知道
I told you, I don't know.
我周二去拍照…
I had a photo shoot on Tuesday...
也许是周三
or Wednesday.
然后就是些派对
And there were, you know, some parties.
然后是一家网站的试镜
And then I had this audition for this website.
天千万别告诉我妈
God, please don't tell my mom.
也许你是对的
You know what? You might be right about her after all.
我之前错过
Hey, I've been wrong before.
Adams
Adams.
什么
What? !
唉…
Man...
你好谢谢请进
O hola. Thank you. Please come in.
我有钥匙
I have the keys.
这个人从不在家不过给我留了钱
Uh, the mah's never home, but he leaves me money.
不过这次
But this time, look.
在我工钱旁边多放了200刀
Right next to my money was this, plus an extra $200.
”当你读的时候我已经不在了”
"By the time you read this, I will be gone. "
你在门外等着我们去看看好吗
You wait outside while we look around, okay?
我能拿着这200刀吗嗯
- I keep the$200, verdad? - Yeah.
有人吗
Hello!
洛杉矶警♥察♥
Los Angeles police!
有人吗
Hello!
有人吗
Hello!
嘿
Hey.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表