剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
包括2006年的生命拯救奖章
includina the life savina medal in 2006
他从着火的房♥子里救出一名3岁的儿童
for saving a 3- vear- old from a burning house.
Lucero警官近期被调往
Officer Lucero recentlv transferred
Hollywood分区
into Hollvwood Division
也是他执勤的最后一个区
which was his last division of assiqnment.
他留下了结婚16年的妻子Adina
He leaves behind his lovina wife of 16 vears. Adina.
他的女儿Felicia 13岁和他8岁的儿子Rudy
his dauahter. Felicia. 13. and his 8- vear old son. Rudv.
他会被他的家人和洛城警局的家人
He will be sadlv missed bv both his familv
沉痛追悼
and his LA P D Familv
Lucero警官感谢你的承诺
Officer Lucero, thank vou for vour commitment
以及你对洛杉矶市民的服务
and vour service to the citizens of Los Anaeles.
Hank现在下班吧
And. Hank. vou are now end of watch.
嘿哟
Hev Yo
你认识Cody吗
Do vou know a Codv?
或是Jody或...
Or Jodv or.
Cody
Codv.
这些硫磺他们用来做火柴做炸♥弹♥
All the sulfur thev use it. makina matches. bombs.
还有你最喜欢的”灵魂列车”广♥告♥里的洗发水
Your favorite shamooo from the"Soul Train"Commarcials
让你头发柔顺
make your hair real silkv.
你怎么知道这些东西的
Whv do vou know that information?
为何我读书啊
Whv? - I read books
嘿Cody在哪
Hev. where's Codv?
哦靠
Oh. shitl
安全
We clear.
W40
William 40.
发现一名凶杀案嫌犯在油罐园
We have a 187 suspect contained in the tank vard.
请求空中支援
We need an airship
让SWAT(特警)出动
Get S. W AT Rollina.
这些油罐延绵几英亩是吗
So. these tanks they qo on for acres, all riqht?
我们可不想进去
We don't want to ao in there
我们等直升机过来侦探
We'llwait for airshio to qet here to aet eves
不过我打赌他在某个油罐上面
But I bet he's on tob of one of those thinqs
是哦他在那坐以待毙
Yeah. he's a sittinq duck up there.
是的没有那么快好吗
Yeah, well, not so fast. okav?
我们不会冒然进去
We're not aonna rush in thara
如果他拿看Cooper的抢
If he's qot Cooperls qun
应该还有1发子弹
it's still qot 14 rounds in the maq
是哦我肯定他不建议
Yeah. I'm sure he wasn't suaaestind
我们爬上去一个一个送死
that we climb up there and qei oicked off one bv one.
你到底想怎么样伙计
Yeah. what the hell's wrona with vou. man?
我想怎么样?是的你
What's wrona with me? Yeah. vou.
你才想怎么样这已经是今天第二回了
What's wronq with vou? This is the second time todav
你向RHD隐瞒重要情报
that vou've kept maior intel from R. H. D
所以我很好奇你们的重心在哪
So I aot to wonder about vou quvs'oriorities. huh?
是想抓住这混♥蛋♥
You want to qet these assholes,
还是想让自己上头条
or you want to qet vourselves in the headlines?
哇哦你自己一条线索都不分享
Oh. wow. You're accusinq us of that?
却为此指责我们?
After not sharina a sinale lead?
你在搞笑吗你到底怎么回事
Are vou kiddinq me? - What's wronσ with vou, man?
当妈让你打不起精神吗
Mommv qot vou on a short leash here?
哟;你怎么回事
Yo. what's wrona with vou?
你在无视我吗我就站在这里
Are vou ianorina me? I'm standina riaht here.
我会干翻你
I will knock you the out, man.
你个自痴 你敢再说一遍我就揍死你
You're an idiot. Keep talkina to me like that. I will rock vou to sleep.
你什么都不是懂了吗
You are not anvthing, vou understand me?
我听不清楚算了吧算了吧
I can barelv hear vou. - Break it up Break it up.
等等什么事
Wait. W- w- what's wronq?
你要去哪
Where are vou qoinq?
哦天啊好的我这就来
Oh. mv God. All riaht. I- I'll be riaht there
我得走了 怎么了
I qot to qo What's qoina on?
我得走了 你没事吧
I qot to qo. I aot to ao You okav?
要我陪你吗
You want me to qo with vou?
不了你在这对付他
No. You stav here and qet this quv.
好的伙计们我看到嫌犯了
Okav quvs I qot vour suspect
好的伙计们我看到嫌犯了
Okav. quvs. I aot vour suspect
他要爬到油罐顶端了伙计们
He's qonna be on top of the tanks here, quvs,
在油罐顶端躲在公共设施箱子后面
on top of the tanks. hidina behind a utilitv box.
他爬上去了在往南跑
He's up and runnina. Hes uo and runnina southbound.
在东面的单位设下防线
Units on the east side. aive maa berimefer
开始设下防线围住油耀
Start to qet the perimeter Surround the tanks.
油罐就在你们前面围住它好吗
The tanks are riaht in front of vou. Let's surround those okav?
让大家把那个油罐围死
Let's qet evervbody on everv side of that tank
等看他下来
and wait for him to core down
哦他拿枪指着我们
Oh. he's pointina a aum at us
他向我们射击向我们射击
He's shooting at usl Heis shootinq at usl
我们绕走搭档快绕走
We're taking rounds, partner. We're taking rounds.
好的拉升高度
All riaht, aive me some altitude.
他向我们开火
He's firinq at us
都还好吧没事吧
Evervone alL riqht? Evervone qood?
都还好吧没事吧
Evervone all riaht? Evervone aood?
嗯好的
Yeah. - All riqht
我们被打中油箱
We qot hit in the we aot hit in the fuel tank.
我闻到油味我想我们被击中了油箱
I- I smell fuel. I'm thinkina we aot hit in the fuel cell.
汽油流到我脚边了
I aot aas ori mv foot.
油量下降呼叫巡警我们需要支援
Fuel's drainina. Patrol. officer needs help.
我们要降落了
We qot to land this thinq.
坚持住Sammy
Okav. Just hanq on, Sammv.
我们会没事的会没事的
We're qonna be all riaht. We're aonna be all riaht.
嗯找个降落的地方
Uh. lookina for a olace to land.
指挥部请派救援单位来我位置
Control, send an R. A. To our location.
让他们来我位置指挥部指挥部
Have them track our location. Control. control.
我们在Harbor区指挥部Harbor区
We're at Harbor division. Control. Harbor division
请派救援单位 有生命危险有警官需要帮助
Send an R A. Make it a health call. Officer needs helo.
有警官需要帮助
Officer needs help. We're putting this thinq in.
A35收到
A35, copv.
所有可复命单位注意
AlI available units for traffic control.
为直升机迫降疏散交通
airship mav make an emeraencv landina.
我们豹油箱被打中了
Our fuel cell has been shot
我们要在这里迫降
Weare qoina in at our location
我们在Harbor区指挥部派救援队
We're at Harbor division. Control. send an R. A.
收到很多信♥号♥♥搭档很多信♥号♥♥
I qot alot of wires oyer here partner a lot of wires.
油箱被击中我们要在这迫降
Fuel cell has been shot. We are goinq in at our location.
尽快增派支援
We need a unit auicklv.
我们需要降落地点
Need to find a place to land.
告诉…告诉我他没事
Tell tell me tell me he's okav.
哦他很好没事
Oh, he's qreat It's okav.
是的
Yeah.
他正在换尿布呢
He's iust aettina his diaper chanaed riaht now
他没事怎么回事
He's fine What happened?
他刚才突发热性痉挛
Uh. he had a febrile seizure.
那是什么
What's that?
没听起来那么严重
It sounds worse than it is.
医生说当小孩体温突然升高会经常这样
The doc said that it's common when a babv's fever spikes.
他一开始还挺了一会
He he. like. stiffened up a little bit.
当他眼神开始飘动的时候我赶紧带他过来
His eves started to flutter. so I raced him over here,
到这儿的时候他已经好了
and he was done bv the time I aot here.
哦天啊你看他
Oh, mv God. - Oh, look at him.
- 他很好嘿
He's areat. Hev.
他的体温正常
And his temperature's normal. Okav.
他很坚强和他妈一样
He's teflon. like his mama.
对吧
Riaht? Yeah.
嘿
Hev. Hev.
嘿
Hev.
哦留点给我啊
Oh. save me some.
别担心
Don't worrv.
我喝的时候已经剩的不多
There wasn't much left to begin wjth.
给
Here
嘿我看了新闻
Hev. hev. I saw on the news.
天啊John
God. John.
天啊John
God. John.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表