剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
when you feel like you ain't got shit to go home to.
哇哦
Wow.
我们之前来过这了
We've been here already.
也去了”鱼眼”他妈的家
We've been to Popeye's mama's house,
他老婆家他情妇家
his baby- mama's house, his side- squeeze's house,
他常去的脱衣舞店
his favorite strip club.
他是个低调的黑鬼
This guy is incog- negro.
但不代表他没有折返的可能对吧
But it won't hurt to double back, right?
有了
Bingo.
兔崽子
Son of a bitch.
把手举起来
Hands in the air.
跪地上老实点
Down on your knees. You know the drill.
我还以为葬礼后你们都走了
Ithought y'all left after the funeral.
你和Felix是老相识了
You and Felix go way back.
我猜你不可能
I figured there's no way
不过来和他告别
you're not gonna come back and say goodbye.
我跟他
Me and him
都来自帮派世家
we came up from three generations of hustlers
父辈和爷爷辈都是道上的
Father and grandfather
你妈肯定很欣慰
Your mom must be very proud.
是的
She is.
恭喜你被以谋杀罪逮捕傻♥逼♥
Congratulations on being a murderer, dipshit
我别无选择
〔 know 〔had choices.
我本可以去上大学
I could have gone to college.
或者打球
I could have played ball.
我以前能把橄榄球扔出去60码
I used to be able to throw a spiral 60 yards.
我可以打球为生结婚生子
I could have earned that money got married, had kids.
是吗那你怎么不去
Yeah, so why didn't you?
最终还是趟了浑水
Eventually, I'd have that [bleepj shit up
钱也没了家人也离我而去
I'd have lost the money, I'd have lost the family
只能小偷小摸在监狱度日
did some dirt, wind up in jail.
破罐破摔吧
So what's the point?
我厌倦了老兄
Imjust tired, man.
厌倦了这一切
I'm tired of all of it
你把案子转给了内务部
Turned the case in to I. A.
所以呢
Yeah.
别以为我忘了
Don't think I forgot
你之前说的话 好吧
all that stuff you said earlier. Right.
好吧该死
AlI right, damn.
你知道吗你有拒人干里之外的坏习惯
You know, you really have a bad habit of pushing people away.
我澄清一下
For the record
我没有散伙的意思
I ain't going nowhere.
嘿怎么回事
Hey! What happened? !
怎么回事说话啊
What happened? ! Talk to me!
说话啊
Talk to mel
Nata在哪噢
Where's Nate? ! Ohh!
Nate
Nate!
宝贝你来吧我对这一窍不通
Baby, help me. I got no idea what I'm doing here.
哦拜托说好的大餐呢
Oh, gosh. What about my nice dinner?
我承认我厨艺不精行了吧
This is me cooking you dinner, you know?
恩
Mm.
嘿我走开一下好吗
Hey give me a second, okay?
怎么你干嘛去
What? Where are you going?
好好做饭我饿了 宝贝
Keep working. I'm hungry. - Baby?
Moco 你在搞什么飞机老兄
Moco, what the hell are you doing, man?
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
我不知道该怎么办啊老兄
I didn't know what to do, man!
小点声 口 狗屁
Keep your voice down! that shit!
你要的东西我拿到了录像带给你
I got what you asked for! Here's the tape.
你说过房♥子里没人的
You said nobody was gonna be in there.
去你的
[bleep〕Man!
到底怎么了
What the[bleep] happened?
哦我的天
Oh, my God.
Lydia嘿你来这灬
Lydia. Hey. What are you...?
我只是想过来看看
I just thought I'd stop by.
不确定你是不是在这但是
I wasn't sure if you'd be here, but
不变的餐馆一如既往的夜间咖啡
Same diner, same evening coffee,
你一点都没变
same Russell Clarke.
突然很想见你
Just had the urge to see you.
好啊
Great.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
你还好吗
How are you?
挺好的
I'm good.
挺好的
I'm good.
最近怎么样Russell 噢老样子
How you doing, Russell? Oh, you know?
嘿你来啦 嘿
Hey, you. Hey.
请进吧
Come on in.
你想来杯酒吗
You, uh, you want a glass of wine or something?
好啊马上来
Sure. Yeah? Okay.
随便坐
You can sit down if you like, or...
还顺利吗
How'd it go?
还行
Fine.
我去了隔壁告诉他我是个警♥察♥
I went next door, told him I was a cop.
好吧
Okay.
跟他说如果发电机全天候工作的话
Told him a generator running...24- 7
说明了一些问题
could only mean a few things.
我猜他应该是在家种大♥麻♥
My guess -- marijuana farm.
- 那他怎么说没说什么
- What did he say? Not much.
我有礼貌的请他马上把发电机关了
I politely asked him to cease his activities immediately
不然我会全副武装穿着制♥服♥
or he was gonna find me on his doorstep again,
上他家抓人
this time in uniform, and not asking so nicely.
你好棒谢啦
You are amazing. Thank you.
我来其实还有其他事情
It's not the only reason I stopped by.
最近我想了许多
I have been...thinking a lot lately.
之前你想要个小孩
A while back, you wanted a baby.
我好好想了想
I've given it some thought.
我觉得我们挺合适的
I think we're compatible.
当然不是婚姻但其他方面都很合适
Not romantically, of course, but in many other ways.
我想试一试
I want to make it work.
我能请一些假期
I'lI cut back on my hours.
我们互相协调下日程
We can coordinate our schedules.
光想想就挺开心的
The thought of it makes me happy.
让我觉得是时候了
And that lets me know I'm ready.
Sammy
Sammy? !
Sammy
Sammy? !
Sammy他没事吧
Sammy. Is he okay?
Nata没事吧老天爷啊
Is Nate okay? Holy shit Sammy.
我在衣橱里找到他他在里面哭
I found him in the closet. He's crying.
他们本可以杀了他
They could have killed him.
我先哄他睡觉好的
I'm gonna put him down. - Okay.
靠
Shit
NBK 什么
NBK. What? !
NBK 那个脸瘫所在的帮派
NBK. It's Strokeface's crew.
我们很幸运Nate没事
We're just lucky Nate's okay.
不是他们走运
No, they're lucky!
他们走运
They're Iucky!
保姆被他们痛打一顿
Babysitter- they roughed her up.
现在送去急救
She's on her way to the hospital.
头上缝了好多针 靠
Stitches to the head. Shit
保安正在来的路上
security detail's on its way.
Sammy Sammy 需要什么你说话
Sammy, Sammy, if you need anything.
如果你没地方住可以上我那去
If you need a place to stay, I got you.
我挺你的
I got you.
这些混♥蛋♥闯进我的房♥子
These assholes violated my house!
我的房♥子把我东西偷走了
My house! They stole my shit
他们甚至拿走了他的小猪存钱罐
they stole- they even took his piggy bank.
我的房♥子
My housel
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表