剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
You think that makes it any better?
他向我保证你俩已经结束了然后呢你们又这样
He promised me this was over, and yet, here you are again.
是真的结束了好吗我妈妈去世了
And it is over, okay? My mother died.
我想他只是打电♥话♥问我好不好
I guess he was calling and checking up on me,
我妈工作和孩子的事情一下压了过来
and it's been a lot with my mom, thejob, the baby.
我只是想重新振作起来
I've just been trying to keep it together.
我一个字都不信
I don't believe a word you say.
我看到了你传给他的照片凌晨2点发的
I saw the photos you sent him, all the texting at 2: 00 a. m.
别以为我不知道那三天周末的事
and don't think I don't know about that three- day weekend!
等一下一定有误会
Wait wait a minute, no. There's a misunderstanding.
我没有给他过照片
I did not send him any photos.
我没有
I didn't!
Terrel和我确实有过但是...
Terrell and I had something, but...
你说的这些 与我无关
Whatever's going on now isn't me.
植物知识哪来的
What's up with all the plant knowledge?
难道你是什么秘密植物学家
You some kind of closet botanist or something?
我有个花♥园♥
I have a garden.
只是个爱好
Just a hobby
你呢”我不懂西语”先生
How about you, Mr. "I don't do that habla"?
听你讲的还不错啊
Sounds like you speak it just fine.
我跟你直说吧
Look, I'm gonna be straight with you.
我不怎么喜欢警♥察♥好吗
I didn't always like cops, okay?
可能是因为我生长的地方
Maybe'cause of where Igrew up.
我甚至都不完全同意这些法律
Not even sure I agree with all the laws
旦我的工作就是保护它也就是说我不是棕色人种
but it's my job to enforce them, which means I ain't brown.
我穿蓝警服好吗
I'm blue, all right?
得让人们遵守规矩包括西裔
Got to keep everyone in line, including the eses.
打扰一下女士我是Cooper警官
Excuse me, ma'am? I'm Officer Cooper.
这是Lucero警官你认识这个先生吗
This is Officer Lucero. Do you know this gentleman?
他是我哥哥
He's my brother.
警官们谢谢你们的关心
Officers, thank you for your good intentions,
但如果你们能让他继续呆在街头的话
but the world would be a better place
世界会更美好的
if you had left him out there on the street.
也许有人会他帮他逃离这痛苦的人生
Maybe somebody would relieve him of his miserable life.
你们还不知道我哥是谁吧
You don't know who my brother is, do you?
Figueroa Ray
Figueroa Ray.
我早该认出他的
I should have recognized him
洛杉矶的超级混♥蛋♥
The biggest dope man in L. A.
因为吸毒变成行尸走肉
Becomes a shell of himself because he's an addict.
毒品还真有趣
Funny how that works.
这傻蛋是聋子都便宜他了
The fool should have lost more than his hearing.
我老搭档和我去过他的老窝
My old partner and I ran into one of his rock dens
之前的事了
back in the day.
那里关了些13岁的女孩
He had 13- year- old girls in there
躺在肮脏的床垫上
spread eagle on dirty mattresses.
为了食物性♥交♥头能碰到屋顶
Tricking for food, a roof over their heads,
吸着各种毒品
and all the crack they could smoke.
13岁
13.
那是这工作1%非喜剧的部分吧
That the 1%of the job that ain't comedy?
一点钟方向
1: 00.
开着凯迪拉克
Driver in the Caddie
一脸做坏事的样子
with the"aw, shit"look on his face.
他一有动作就拦下他
If he makes a move, we'll jam him.
他停了
There he goes.
你想让我去吗
You want me to take contact?
我开车
I'm driving.
我去
I am contact.
你好吗今天
How you doing today?
你看见那里的停车牌没有
You see that stop sign back there?
停车牌嗯看见了
The stop sign? Yeah, I saw it.
让我看见你的手
Yeah, Let me see your hands.
你很紧张吗
You nervous?
我刚送了我妻子嘿双手放在方向盘上
I just dropped my wife off. - Hey, both hands on the wheel.
我看不见他的手coop
I can't see his hands, Coop.
手放方向盘上
Keep your hands on the wheel.
喂我叫你把手放上来
Heyl I said put your hand up!
双手放到方向盘上不许动
Put both hands on the wheel and keep them there!
听到没有听到没有
Do you hear me? ! Do you hear me? !
- 我听到了很好
- I hear you! Great!
把你的右手放到车窗外
Take your right hand, place it outside the window,
打开门慢慢地
and open the door slowly.
你的右手
Your right hand.
照做
Do it!
走出车子双手举起来
Step out of the vehicle. Hands in the air.
转过身去
You turn around.
现在
Now.
我只是想嘿嘿
- I'm just trying to Hey! Hey!
我只想让你们看看啥都没有
I'm trying to show you all it's nothing!
呆在地上
Ground.
啥都没有
It's nothing!
臭名昭著的跑路仔啊
N lotorious Roadrunner.
有人找你哥们
Somebody's looking for you buddy.
所有可赴命单位
Any available units,
Washington大道2233号♥社区中心有枪击事件
ots fired at community center at 2233 Washington Boulevard.
A36收到
A36, show us responding.
A36听到枪声 请求支援和直升机
A36. We have shots fired. Request backup and an airship.
走
Go.
安全
Clear.
安全走走
Clear. Go, go, go!
紧随你紧随你走
Behind you. Behind you. Go. Go.
职员
Office.
安全安全
Clear. Clear.
有枪
Gun!
你没事吧
You okay?
你没事吧
You okay? l
Gavacho
Eh, gavacho.
一个墨西哥人问另一个”你怎么停车”
One Mexican asks another, "how do you top a car? "
”踩刹车笨蛋”
Tep on the brake/tupid. "
过来小心头
Come on. Watch your head.
我们走
Let's go.
好啊好啊
Meep, meep!
今日最佳抓获宝贝
The catch of the day, baby!
你记得我吗笨蛋
You remember me, dipshit?
我是大笨狼怀尔警官
I'm Officer Wile E Coyote,
我们要烤了你这混♥蛋♥
and we're gonna fry your roadrunning ass.
滚走吧
Get out of here, man.
我请喝酒兄弟
Drinks are on me, brother!
谢谢谢谢哥们
Thank you. Thank you, man. Thank you.
和墨西哥佬怎么样啊
How's it going with la cucaracha?
你令天错过很多 Dewey
You missedi a lot out there today, Dewey.
Bofa问起过你
Bofa was asking about you.
Bofa
Bofa?
Bofa deez nuts
Bofa deez nuts.
你觉得这好笑
You you think that's funny?
从你曰里说出来太好笑了
Coming from you, that's hysterical, man.
几个纹着”白人至上”的混♥蛋♥
Some asshole with white- supremacist tats
冲进了ESL教室开始乱射
busted in on an E. S. L. class, started shooting.
6人死亡5人重伤
Six dead, five critical.
他向我们开枪
He took a shot at us,
然后从侧边的出口逃走
and then he jetted out through a side exit.
你看到他了吗
You get a look at him?
没有不过这里所有人都看到了
No. But everybody here is a witness.
问题是没人说英语
The problem is, nobody can speak English.
他是左撇子对吗左撇子
He was left, right? He was left- handed.
有枪有枪
Gun! Gun!
所以我们想亲自过来
So, we just wanted to come by in person
告诉你我们有进展
and tell you that we have some news.
我们能找出Floyd的杀手
We were able to bring in Floyd's killer.
他的名字是Ernest Maurice Hamed
His name is Ernest Maurice Hamed.
我们在他车里找到一枚用过的弹壳
We found a shell from the gun that he used in his car.
这所房♥子曾经很热闹
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表