剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Well, it was nice of you to write those letters.
你是个好人
You're a good person.
对于我…
For me.
给你写信读你的来信让我收获很多
I got a lot out of writing them and receiving yours.
承认你也一样吧
Admit that you did, too.
你现在有机会做点善事
You have a chance to do something good here.
人不会编造那些谎话的
A person wouldn't make those kind of things up.
你儿子不停地哭
Your son won't stop crying.
你怀疑你配不配当个母亲
You wonder if you weren't supposed to be a mom.
你觉得当了母亲应该感到些触动
You- you think maybe you're supposed to feel something
但你没有
that you're not.
我不知道是否你告诉我这些事
I don't know if you told me those things
是因为你没有别人可以倾诉
because you didn't have anybody else to tell,
但是我知道那些信不仅仅只是为了回我
but, shit I know those letters were about more than just me.
Lydia
Lydia.
随便你怎么说Eric
Whatever you say, Eric.
那些人是你杀的吗
Now, did you kill those people?
真实的面对我
Be real with me.
诉我他的名字你的儿子你从来没告诉我他的名字
Tell me his name - your son. You never told me his name.
Christopher
Christopher.
你好
Hello.
嘿
Hey.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表