剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
It's already a sauna out here.
你怎么认识你女朋友的
How'd you meet your girlfriend?
星巴克
Starbucks.
她在打扫卫生往外送垃圾
She sweeps up, takes out the trash.
这倒像我们的活
Sounds like our job.
你还需要拿把扫帚证明自己
You've yet to prove yourself with a broom.
星巴克有退休金和福利
Starbucks has a pension plan and benefits.
也许你应该申请一下
Maybe you should apply.
是你的错
And it's your fault!
不是我的错
It's not my fault.
GPS让我左拐的
The GPS told me to turn left!
噢GPS个屁
Oh, GPS, my ass!
你都快撞到我的高尔夫车了
You almost ran over some of my golfers
在你撞进来之前…嘿够了
before you crashed into... Hey, enough!
他差点撞死人
He could have killed someonel
好了
Okay.
我能看一下你的驾照吗先生
Could I see your license, sir?
Livermore先生
Mr. Livermore?
是的
Yes.
你的驾照14个月前就过期了
Your license expired 14 months ago.
你不打算更新一下
You planning on getting it renewed?
我去了几次但是队排的太长了
Well, I went a few times. The lines were too long.
我得扣下这个
I'm gonna have to hang on to this. ...
给你开一个驾照过期驾驶的罚单
and write you a citation for driving with an expired license
喂
Hey!
你冷静一下
You calm down.
我没事我没事
I'm chilling. I'm chilling
不幸的是我们得扣留这辆车
ifortunately, we're also gonna have to impound the yehicle.
好吧那我能拿回驾照吗
Well, then, can I have my license back?
不行你得先去车管所通过测试
No, not till you go to the DMV and pass the test.
我打仗的时候开的是P- 51野马式战斗机
I was a p- 51 mustang pilot in the war!
我的车里的导航坏了不是我
The instruments in my car failed, not me.
我明白先生
I understand that, sir.
但我们得遵守程序
But we have a procedure we have to follow
来确保你能安全驾驶
to make sure that you're capable of driving safely.
我开得很好
I'm fine to drivel
Livermore先生我也是个退伍军人
Mr. Livermore. I'm ex- army, okay?
我们感谢你的服务
We appreciate your service.
哦求你了我独自生活
Oh, uh......Please, I live alone.
这要我怎么买♥♥东西怎么看医生啊
How am I gonna get my groceries and go to the doctor?
啊
Huh?
稍等
Stay here.
嗯
Yeah.
你还记得你说的钓鱼和放生吧
You know what you said about catch and release?
这条鱼你应该放回去
This is a fish you throw back.
好的 写罚单
Okay. - Write the citation.
远足者今早发现了尸体
Hiker found the body this morning.
有身份证吗
Got an I. D. ?
在树丛里找到了钱包
Found a wallet in the brush.
正上是Rick Dawson但我们可能得通过牙齿鉴别
D. Says it's Rick Dawson, but we might have to go dental.
查过这个名字吗
Did you run the name?
他的妻子三天前报案说他失踪
His wife reported him missing three days ago.
有目击者吗
Witnesses?
只有Bambi和Thumper
Just Bambi and Thumper...
喔
Ooh
嗯
Mnh.
呼
Whew.
你先 3MIJ 30IJUT Uuw
After you.
在警校时他们告诉我们
They taught us to find ways to connect with people
要想办法与人交流
in the academy.
真感人啊
That's touching.
好吧我在于那个老兵沟通
Yeah, well, I was connecting with that old vet,
你还是不愿网开一面
and you still pulled the rug out.
你不能危害公众安全
You don't endanger public safety
就因为你与违法者有关系
because you have a connection with the offender.
不我明白开罚单
No, you know, I get the citation.
但是还扣车
But impounding the vehicle?
这要让他多花150块
It's gonna cost him an extra 150 bucks.
他可能只是靠着社保
The guy's probably barely surviving
勉强度日
off his social security.
你觉着我是故意当个混♥蛋♥这么做吗
You think I did it just to be an asshole?
是的长官
Yes, sir.
Santa Mlonica集贸市场
Santa Monica Farmer's Market.
10人死亡63人受伤就因为一些老人
10 dead, 63 injured because some old guy
误把油门当刹车
mistook the accelerator for the brake.
当时不是我的班
Not on my watch.
如果你服役过你就会懂的
You'd understand if you'd served.
我告诉过你我服役过
I told you. I did a tour of duty.
Baskin- Robbins冰淇淋店
Baskin- Robbins.
我们会击败炎热的
We're gonna beat the heat.
去看看我的老战友
Go visit my old comrades
吃一大勺开心果甜味筒
and get a nice big- ass scoop of pistaghio nut.
Ann Dawson在哪
Where's Ann Dawson?
Ann Dawson
Ann Dawson?
什么事
Can I help you?
Adams和Robinson警探
Detectjves Adams and Robinson.
我们需要与你私下谈谈
We need to speak with you in private, please.
他是我一生所爱
He was the love of my life.
从我17岁就当我的经纪人
Been my manager since I was 17.
这里
This.
这里是他的梦
This place was his dream.
Dawson女士我需要问你一些问题
Mrs. Dawson, I need to ask you some questions.
如果你想停下就告诉我
If at any time you want to stop, just let me know.
你最后一次见到Rick是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Rick?
三天前在他出发去远足之前
Three days ago, before he left for his hike.
他经常去远足吗
Did he usually go hiking?
是的他很喜欢
Yeah, that was his thing.
这是他理清思绪的方法
It's how he cleared his head.
尽管他总是在天黑前才回家
He always got home before it got dark, though.
他没回家时你给他打过电♥话♥吗
And did you call him when he didn't come home?
打了很多次但一直没人接
Lots of times, but there was no answer.
我去峡谷找过他
I went to look for him in the canyon.
什么时候
What time was that?
呃
Uh.
7点左右吧
About 7: 00?
他最近心情不好吗
Was Rick upset?
有什么不对劲的地方吗
Anything seem off about him?
实际上他一切都好
Actually, he was great.
我们最后讨论的事还是我盛大的复出比赛
Last thing we talked about was my big comeback match.
他是唯一仍然信任我的人
He was the only one that still believed in me.
节哀顺变
We're sorry for your loss.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
Nate告诉我带上他的小玩具抓坏蛋
Nate told me to take his toy to work to get the bad guys.
我照张照片发给保姆
I'm taking a picture and sending it to the babysitter.
挺可爱的
That's cute.
听说你最近没怎么忙Mendoza的事了
I hear you're not giving your days to Mendoza.
我得留时间给Nate和监护权官司
I got to save them for Nate and the custody battle.
听说Mendoza被♥干♥了
I heard Mendoza got lit up
因为他跟Eastside G帮混混的
'cause she was [bleep]a gangster's girl
马子搞在了一起
from the Eastside G's.
不是
Nah. Nah.
我是从正规渠道听来的
I heard it from a legit source.
就算他搞砸了
Even if he screwed up,
也不至于要被人开枪啊
doesn't mean he deserves to get shot.
不吃窝边草
Don't shit where you eat.
如果你躺在病床上
When you were laid out in a hospital bed,
你难道不想让所有穿蓝警服的傻帽
didn't you want every swinging dick in a blue suit
抓那个朝你开枪的家伙吗
out chasing the guy that shot you?
这是两码事
That s different.
- 怎么说我不会惹火烧身
How? - I didn't bring that on myself.
你从来就不喜欢Mendoza
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表