剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
狗嘴里吐不出象牙
You're acting like an asshole.
有问题的是你不是我伙计
You're the one that's got problems, man.
我和Tammi打架的过程被录像了行吗
The whole fight with Tammi is on tape, okay?
- 这才是真♥相♥什么
That's what it is. What?
- 被录下来了 没搞错吧
- The whole fight with Tammi is on tape. - What?
在Tammi这件事上
I have been lying this entire time
我一直没说实话
a- about what happened with Tammi.
骗了你骗了内务部
I lied to you. I lied to I. A.
我没把Victor的摄录机扔进水沟里
I didn't toss Victor's camcorder into the gutter.
没有我拿走了
No. I took it.
你以为我不知道
You think I didn't know that?
你以为我不知道有卷带子吗
You think I didn't know there was a tape?
我看见你拿走摄录机我看见了
I saw you take the camcorder. I saw you.
那你特么怎么不吱声
Why the hell didn't you say anything?
你以为我站在谁这边
Whose side do you think I'm on?
你是我搭档我当然挺你
You're my partner. I qot your back.
有带子又怎样处理掉就是了
There's a tape. So what? Get rid of it.
用锤子砸烂它
Smash it with a- smash it with a hammer.
我也想来着
Yeah, I've been meaning to,
可惜我老不由自主地拿出来看
except for I can't stop myself from watching it.
Sammy 丑话说在前头
Sammy, we're in the clear here.
你可千万别乱说话
All you qot to do is keep your mouth shut.
我都内疚死了 那又如何
- I feel like shit about it, okay? So, what?
听娼一席话就要还带子吗
You're gonna give it back because of some hooker's speech?
你难道…
Are you
我们录口供前可都宣誓过的
We lied to the department under oath.
为了你我撒了谎
I lied for you!
你会害我们丢饭碗你也会失去你的孩子
Ne're both gonna lose our jobs, and you're gonna lose your kid.
可这样是不对的
It just doesn't seem right.
你今天太神勇了帅哥
You walked on water today, J. C.
今晚我在Ten Ring请客
Hey, I'm buying a round at the Ten Ring tonight
- 庆祝Johnny的英雄表现 改天吧伙计
to celebrate Johnny's heroics. Not tonight, man.
还以为是庆祝我转正呢
I thought it was celebrating my getting off probation.
- 我刚刚不是这么说的吗 不是
Isn't that I just said? No, it is not.
怎么不是我刚刚就那么说的
I did. I just said that.
又想怎样在他的丧礼上念丧辞吗
Now what? You want me to read the eulogy at his funeral?
你父亲有点钱
Your father has some money
打算捐助咱的教堂
he wants to donate to our church.
但前提是你去见他一面
He says he won't sign the papers unless you go see him.
我猜他是想言和
I think he wants to make peace with you.
所以你敛财的筹码就是放过一个恶魔
A monster gets to unburden himself, so you can cash in?
John你知道我的
John, you know me.
要真是那样我就不会来找你了
If I thought that's all it was, I wouldn't ask it of you.
就算不是为他也要为自己想想
If not for him, do it for yourself.
不去你会后悔的
You'll regret it if you don't.
第六个问题你是怎么做到不放弃希望的
Question number six how do you not lose hope?
谁说我不会放弃希望的
Who says I don't lose hope?
谁说我不会放弃希望的
Who says I don't lose hope?
看见这些没是命案记录簿
See these? They're murder books.
这里满架子都是
And our shelves are filled with them.
每解决一个案子我就送一本到档案室
I'll solve a case, send the book down to archives
之后桌子上又会冒出四本新的
and then four new ones will pop up on my desk.
如果其中涉及你关心的人
If it was vour loved one in this stack,
你会希望我停止追查吗
wouldn't you want me to keep looking?
我就是这样找回希望的
That's how I get my hope back.
”最后披篷骑士粉碎了邪恶又狡猾的罪犯的计划”
"And the caped crusader foiled the evil feline felon's plan. "
讲完了好听吗
The end. What do you think?
嗯
Huh?
对了Nate
Hey, Nate uh
老师告诉爸爸你在学校咬人
Your teacher told me that you were biting kids at school.
是真的吗
Is that true?
别跟爸爸说谎
Don't lie to daddy.
说谎
You can't
说谎是不对的
Y- you can't lie.
好孩子不说谎
Good boys don't lie.
你居然来了
Surprised you came.
真难为你了
It must have been hard.
我过去常常为你祈祷
I used to pray for you.
上苍若是应验我的祷告
Had my prayers been answered,
事情也不会弄到如今这般田地
none of this would have ever happened.
我的所作所为
Can only imagine how you suffered
一定深深地伤到了你
becayse of what I did.
这几天我反复思量
I've thoyght about it a lot.
要知道John
Know this, John.
我也詈备受煎熬
Idid my share of suffering, too.
看到你和Monica一起我很煎熬
Watching you with Monica...Hurt me.
你从没尽到男人的责任
You never gave her what she deserved.
所以只好由我来代劳
S- so I had to give her what you coyldn't.
我曾经祈祷你能自杀
I used to pray you would kill yourself
因为我宁愿你死了
because I rather would have seen you dead
也不愿意有个基佬儿子
Than had a faggot for a son.
我爸我不知道怎么说
My dad I don't know.
他是个瘾君子
He's self- medicated his whole life.
而且无法自拔
He embraced his illness.
从没有打算过戒掉
He never wanted to get any better.
那你们还有联络么
Hmm. You still talk to him?
额不知道怎么说
Uh, yeah, I don't know.
他时不时会打电♥话♥过来
He checks in every once in a while,
但我对他没什么感情了你懂么
but I got no love for him, you know?
我受够了 恩
I'm done with that. Yeah.
你恩个什么 怎么了
Yeah What?
你倒是装得很明白的样子嘛你个富二代
What do you know about this, Mr. 90210, huh?
算是吧 就是的你不会明白的
Yeah. Yeah, you don't know nothing.
你每周日都和你爹地玩短柄墙球
What, you play racquetball with your daddy
一起喝含羞草鸡尾酒 是吧
and drink mimosas every Sunday, huh?
是血腥玛丽酒啦
Bloody Marys.
哦好吧
Oh. Excuse me.
而且我和我爸关系也不是很好
And, uh, yeah, we don't really get along either.
真的么
Really?
恩哟哟
Mm. Yo! Yo!
这不是那个搞上
It's the cop that was flossing his chonies
我老妹的条子么 ·宝贝我们闪吧
at mi hermana's crib. Baby, let's qo.
怎么
What?
我们走吧我不想跟这个烂人打交道
Let's go. I don't want to deal with this shit.
- 没事的 -宝贝走吧
No, it's okay. Baby, come on.
嘿你打算请我们喝几杯么
Hey, you gonna buy us some drinks?
上完我妹你怎么也该表示表示吧
Least you can do, banging my sis.
嘿老兄
Whoa, man.
有话要说吗
Got something to say?
你觉得我是那种好欺负的
You think I'm one of those square cops
广场巡警吗
you can with?
差不多 -听好
Yeah. AlI right.
你妹妹和我我们相处得不错
Your sister and I, we got a thing going.
现在我还跟你没有过节
Now, I got no beef with you.
你给我放尊重点我就尊重你
You show me respect, I'll respect you.
怎么样
We cool?
恩知道了
Yeah. We cool.
祝你有个美好的夜晚
Enjoy your night.
望Christopher能加入田径队就好像我们当初两一
I want Christopher to run track, like the two of us.
只要不跨栏就行记得那次
Not hurdles. Remember that time
你为了取悦我差点把脖子摔断了么
you almost broke your neck trying to impress me?
我是故意摔的而且还挺管用
I fell on purpose, and it worked.
你从看台上冲来来慰问我
You came running down those bleachers to check on me.
傻瓜
Silly.
很高兴你能来
I'm glad you came.
那么对Christopher的时间分配
So, this schedule with Christopher...
你有什么想法么
What were you thinking?
我新买♥♥了个婴儿车座
I bought a new car seat,
所以我周二周四下午可以带他
so I can take him Tuesday, Thursday afternoons,
如果你愿意的话
if that works for you.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表