剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Yoy put it onj yoyr son?
好
Fine, mar.
我用我儿子起誓
I put that on my son.
祝他生日快乐
Happy Birthday to him.
算了吧 六六
Happy Birthday to you, mother
这是什么
What's this?
去看看在那儿
There we go. There we go. Right there.
嘿Laron
Hey, Laron.
我们想找你谈谈最近怎么样
We need a word. How you doing, man?
你要去哪嘿嘿
Where you going? Hey! Heyl
妈的
Shit.
他往院子那儿跑了
He's heading in the courtyard.
Sherman 听到我说话吗
Sherman, can you hear me?
你**到底去哪了
Where the [bleep]did you go?
嘿嘿
Heyl Hey!
好了你没事了
AlI right You're all right.
没事了没事
You're all right. You're all right. You're okay.
靠
Shit.
过来趴下老实点儿
Get over here! Get down! Get downl
警♥察♥的暴♥力♥范儿
Police brutality types.
没错
Yeah.
好了
All right.
翻过来
Roll over.
翻过来做起来
Roll over. Roll over Sit up.
好了你知道规矩的
There you go. You know the drill
哦轻点哥儿们
Oh! Take it easy, man!
那你就不该跑Laron
Well, you shouldn't have been running, Laron.
你不该跑的
You shouldn't have been running.
看我拿的是什么
Look what I got.
怎么不过是一包粉
What? That's just a kibble.
你想用那**我
You gonna [bleepj me over for that?
不我们才不管这包粉
Nah, we don't give a shit about the kibble.
是别的东西
It's the other thing.
那是什么
What shit?
你知道
You know.
有人看我不爽吗
Somebody got a beef on me, man?
是那个婊♥子♥Angie吗
Is it that bitch Angie?
因为我背着她劈腿了
Think I'm stepping out on her, dawg.
Eastside G's帮
Eastside G's?
哟
Yσ.
Laron 没有律师在场我还不会审你的
ron, I wouldn't start running your mouth without a lawyer.
哟
Yo.
是Dewain吗
Was it Dewain?
那混♥蛋♥以为我**了她妹妹
Asshole think I'm [bleep]his sister, man.
是吗
Was it?
那个凇*
That mother
上车上车上车
Get in the car. Get in the car. Get in the car.
告诉Dewain我跟他没完
Tell Dewain I want to see his [bleep]
来真的
Really?
好的
All right.
嗯谢谢
Okay, thanks.
法医报告确定
Well, coroner's report confirmed
Rick Dawson死于头部重击
that Rick Dawson died from a head contusion.
Ann一定是把尸体丢了然后烧掉
Ann must have dumped the body and then set it on fire.
那女的真生猛
Mama said knock you out.
你真的要在这么热的天喝汤吗
You're seriously gonna eat some soup in this heat?
对我还得减掉生孩子时的体重
Yeah. I still got baby weight to lose.
什么不不不
What? No. No, no, no, no.
别对自己太狠了你看上去不错
Don't be so hard on yourself. You look good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
可现在我没在喂孩子母乳
But it is gonna be tough losing these last pounds
这剩下的几磅更难减了
now that I stopped nursing.
我老婆到现在还想减掉生孩子时的体重
Shoot. My wife is still trying to lose her baby weight.
我最小的孩子都七岁了
My last kid was seven years ago.
我肯定她会感激你这么说
And I'm sure she really appreciates you saying that.
Christopher怎么样了
How's Christopher? Hmm?
在家乖吗
Things better at home?
来上班简直是一天中最简单的事情
Coming to work is the easy part of my day.
上我对着一个哭叫的婴儿还不如让我来处理死人
I'd take dead bodies over a screaming baby anytime.
好吧两个都很臭
Oh, yeah. They both stink.
至少尸体很安静
At least the bodies are quiet.
在家里除了你妈
You getting any help from anyone else at home,
没别人帮你吗
besides your mom's?
我知道单亲妈妈有多难
I know being a single mom's kinda tough.
比如呢孩子的爸爸?
Like who? The baby's daddy?
别说了
Don't go there.
嗯这个熏牛肉挺…
Mmm, this pastrami is just.
挺好吃的
It's delicious.
简直比老妈做的还好吃
Make you want to smack your mama.
想和我合照吗
Want to take a picture with me?
还是别了你那臭脸会让Nate做恶梦的
No, thanks. Your mug wj]j give Nate nightmares.
伙计们过来谈谈
Guys, I need a word.
Mendoza说谎了整个故事都是编造的
Mendoza lied, made up the entire story.
他被枪击了
He got shot.
是他自己干的
It was self- inflicted.
他欠了一屁♥股♥债 i
He was underwater on his bills,
想骗保险金来还债
trying to collect on the insurance money.
真是资源浪费
What a waste of resources.
媒体一定会报道这个事的
Press is gonna have a field day.
会有大批媒体
It's gonna be a real cluster
宣传部正在努力看怎样对外界公布
Media relations is trying to figure out how to spin this.
你需要我们做什么
You need us to do anything?
没事只要保密就好
No. No. Just keep it under your hats.
我们还没有告诉部门里别的人
We Haven't told the rest of the division yet.
Sherman 我知道你俩关系很好
Sherman, I know you two were close.
你为他冒过很大的风险
You went out on a limb for him.
只是想确定你没事
Want to make sure you're okay.
看来我要把烧烤取消了
Guess I got to cancel the barbecue.
失陪
Excuse me
调查对我们的拳击冠军不怎么有利啊
Things aren'tt looking to good for our boxing champ.
嗯
Hmm.
电♥话♥公♥司♥没有查到
The phone company has no record
她说她打给他的电♥话♥记录
of her alleged phone calls to check on him.
哦震惊啊
Oh, shocker.
嗯哼
Mm- hmm.
就像你说的漫游记录和她说的
And like you said, the roaming signals do not match up
在峡谷的时间不相配因为…
to the time she said she was in the canyon because...
她的手♥机♥关机了13小时
Her phone was off for 13 hours,
黑神驹Lydia Adams
Lydia"The Black Stallion"Adams
攴现食人魔Ann Dawson的故事背后的惊天大案
ers a staggering blow to Ann"The Man- Eater"Dawson's stoi
她在第二天报♥警♥说他失踪
She reported him missing the next day,
就在她手♥机♥重新开机的几个小时后
a couple of hours after she turned her phone back on
哦Adams把Dawson打到了拳击台边上
Oh, Adams has got Dawson against the ropes.
信♥用♥卡♥记录显示她买♥♥了那块地毯
Credit card history shows that she bought the carpet
就在Rick失踪的第二天
the next cay after Rick disappeared.
她在办公室杀了他掩盖了血迹
She killed him in her office, covered up the blood,
再把他的尸体扔到了峡谷里
dumped the body in the canyon.
哦这一拳把她打出局了
Oh! It's a knock- oytl
她是冠军
She's the champion!
你很漂亮你的脸上都没有擦伤
You're pretty! You ain't got a scratch on your face!
一整天围着混♥蛋♥转是吧
Circle jerk of a day, huh?
待命的单位注意
Any available unit to handle,
在65街的400街区有枪击事件
we have shots fired in the 400 block of 65th Street.
在旁边待命可以复命的单位汇报
Stand by for additional. Unit to handle, identify.
这是Dewain的住处
That's Dewain's pad.
Laron肯定在里面打了电♥话♥
Laron must have made his one phone call.
A36收到
A36, show us responding.
坚持住伙计
Come on, man.
好了好了好了
All right. All right. All right.
看看这个
Look at this.
退后退后退后
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表