剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
You're almost the man of the house, Rae- Rae.
似乎我本来就是主心骨啊
It's looking like I am the man of the house.
哦这可不好笑啊
Ohh. That's not funny there.
哦天啊他来了姑娘们
Oh, oh, lord. Oh, God. Here he is, ladies.
风云人物Jonathan Cooper警官
The man of the hour, Officer Jonathan Cooper,
我吻过的最棒接吻好手
the best kisser I've ever kissed.
我猜你现在不错是啊伙计
- I guess you're okay then. - Yeah, buddy.
我准备好回路上了
I'm ready to hit the streets right now.
你们怎么样
How you guys holding up?
我们已经习惯他这样了所以…
We're used to him being incapacitated, so...
嘿等你摸够我女儿
Hey, when you're done fondling my daughter,
就过来坐下来
come over here, sit down.
我得问你些事儿
I got to ask you something.
我欠你多少了伙计
How many do I owe you now, man?
你什么都不欠不我欠
You don't owe me shit. No, I do.
你救了我那么多次
You saved my ass so many times.
嘿我问你
Hey, let me ask you.
你给我人工呼吸的时候
When you were giving me mouth- to- mouth...
你是不是把舌头伸进来了
Did you slip a little tongue in there?
因为我在这儿醒来时
Huh? Cause when I woke up in here, man,
我挺得跟石头一样
I was hard as a rock.
我脑子里想的都是你好吧
- But all I could think about was you. - Okay.
行了Dewey
AII right, Dewey.
这家伙完全不用伟哥
Viagra's got nothing on this guy right here.
爸爸
Dad
保重Dudek警官
Take care of yourself, Officer Dudek.
嘿我爰你真的
Hey, I love you, man. I do.
我爱上你了
I'm in love with you.
天啊瞧那屁♥股♥
God, look at that butt.
哦他真可爱
Oh, he's so cute.
嘿嘿
Hey. Hey.
听说Dewey的事了他怎么样
Heard about Dewey. How is he?
我去看他了他会好起来的
I went and saw him. He's, uh, gonna be fine.
谢天谢地真吓人
Thank God. Crazy.
你们在庆祝缉毒大胜利吗
You celebrating your big narc bust?
你听说了
Heard about that?
大家都在说
Guys were talking.
嗯
Hmm.
你是怎么查出来的
How'd you figure that one out?
就是用了你教我的观察技巧
Uh, you know, just using my ob skills like you taught me.
是哦那么你知道怎么用咯
Yeah, well, you know how it is.
不管在哪里永远保持执勤状态
Doesn't matter where you are. Always on patrol.
你没别的更好的事做了吗
Don't you got better things you can be doing with your time?
”世上最好的秀”你一直告诉我的
"Greatest Show on Earth, "you always told me.
我是想给你点建议呆瓜
Trying to give you some advice here, numb nuts.
什么建议呢
And what's that?
忘了吧
Forget it.
别担心
Well. Don't worry.
我不会干巡警干20年的
Not gonna piss away my life on patrol for 20 years.
我在考虑去考警探
I'm thinking about taking the detective exam.
上帝保佑我们
God help us all.
又喝酒了?-就没停过
- Drinking again? - I never really stopped.
行吧
AlI right.
嘿Victor我是Sammy
Hey, Victor. It's Sammy.
嘿
Hey.
是别…别挂
Yeah, d- - no. Don't hang up.
就听我说一会儿
Just- - just listen to me for one second.
冷静点Victor
Victor, calm down.
好吗好的
Okay? Okay.
我只是
I just.
你觉得能不能
Do you think there's any possible way
让我跟Tammy谈谈吗
that I could talk to Tammy?
好的好的我知道了
Okay, okay. Okay, yes, I get it.
我只是
I just.
我今天过的很累Victor
I had a tough day today, Victor,
我只是很想告诉她我很抱歉
and IJust really wanted to tell her that I'm sorry.
你能帮我转告她吗
Could you tell her that for me?
我很抱歉事情发展成这样
That I'm sorry for how all this has...been?
求你了Victor 能帮我转告吗
Please, Victor, could you just tell her that?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
Lydia哦太好了
Lydia. Oh, man.
我一直怕你来不了
I was all afraid you weren't gonna make it.
- 我来了你来了
Here I am. - Here you are.
有什么好的警♥察♥故事能讲给我吗
Got any good cop stories for me?
哦今天就有一个
Ohh. Just today, there were a bunch.
嗯有个疯女人进来
Um...This crazy lady came in,
想要为她捏造的罪名自首
and she likes to confess to made- up crimes.
嗯…她说她在厕所里强♥奸♥了一个男人
Um...she said she raped a man in a bathroom.
她还说
She also said
她还跟比尔·克♥林♥顿♥有心灵感应
she's having a telepathic love affair with Bill Clinton.
真扯
Wild!
嗯我不支持Slick Willie(比尔·克♥林♥顿♥贬称)
Well, uh, I wouldn't put it past slick Willie.
吃了最后一餐了吗
Had your dinner yet?
嗯炸秋葵和香蕉蛋糕
Uh, fried okra and banana bread.
听着不错
Sounds good.
静不下来太他妈紧张了
Uh...couldn't keep it down. Too damn nervous.
Eric你有什么事要跟我说吗
Anything you want to tell me, Eric?
在那之前…
Before.
是哦
Yeah. Ohh.
是我很高兴你问了
Yeah, I'm I'm glad you asked.
因为
Cause...
在你抓住我之前我是真的误入歧途
I was in a real bad way before you caught me, you know?
我
I.
我的整个人生都是丑陋的
My whole life was just ugly, you know?
比如在我童年我看到了很多孩子…
Like, my childhood, and I saw things a kid.
不该看到的东西
Shouldn't see, you know?
你是第一道真正的光你明白我的意思吗
You were the first real light. You know what I mean?
嗯
Yeah.
我记得当你抓到我的时候
I- I remember...W- when you caught me that,
就像在我脑中我在说”谢谢你”
like, in my head, I was like, "thank you.
谢谢你谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you. "
就如同我一直在等你
Like...I was waiting for you to come along
把我救出这世界
and take me out of the world.
嗯
Yeah.
告诉我这里是什么地方
And say what you will about this place.
这是对我好
It was good for me. You know?
我是说的确很可怕但是…
I mean, it's scary, but. ...
没什么比在这里发生的事更可怕的了
nothing's as scary as what's going on up here.
我很高兴你找到宁静
Glad you found some kind of peace.
你还有什么想说的话吗
Is there anything else you want to get off your chest?
有什么要放下的担子吗等等等等
Any weight you need lifted? Wait, wait, wait.
什么担子你在说什么啊
What kind of weight? What are you talking about?
我不清楚有什么没解决的事吗
I don't know. Anything unresolved?
H
Aw, shit.
你现在在调查我是吧
You're working me right now, huh?
我只是问问不说出来吧
- I'm just asking. - No, just spit it out.
在Rock Point露营失踪的那对夫妇
That couple that went missing at Rock Point campgrounds
1995年一直没找到
1995, never found.
与你的手法一样
Matched your M. O.
我当你是朋友请你来过来
I asked you here as a friend.
我是你的朋友我回了你的信
I've been a friend. I answered your letters.
我选择跟你度过这段时间
I chose to spend this time with you.
那些家庭应该得到…
Those families deserve clos- -
不不不
No! No, no!
别提那些人了
No. Don't put it off on them.
这跟那些家庭无关而是你
This isn't about those families. It's about you.
告诉我尸体在哪里Eric
Tell me where the bodies are, Eric.
真让我吃惊Lydia
This surprises me, Lydia.
真的
Really.
很感谢你回了那些信
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表