剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
她说她爱我想和我成家
Said she loved me, she wants to marry me and have a family.
她情绪不稳定
She's not stable.
在屋里的时候你怎么不说
And how come you didn't tell us this inside?
我两年前有过外遇
I had an affair two years ago.
Reya一直没原谅我
Reya never forgave me.
这次我担心她误会
I was afraid she would misunderstand.
你有地址吗
Do you have an address?
嘿没试过前不要排斥
Hey, don't knock it till you tried it.
婚姻的枷锁吗?
My whips and chains?
我老伴有很多朋友
My old lady's got some friends, all right?
胖的瘦的棕色的白色的
Fat ones, skinny ones, brown ones, white ones,
变♥态♥的变♥态♥的哦
freaky ones -- freaky ones.
各种口味我们能帮你搭线
All 31 flavors. We could fix you up
不你了解我
No, you know me.
街道安全才是我最重要的事
The streets … they've always been my significant other.
你又不能和工作滚床单
You can't make love to the job.
就另一方面说我老婆做的魔力鸡
My wife's chicken mole, on the other hand.
如果它们有生命
You'll wish it had legs.
你会想和它们结婚的
You could walk it down the aisle, and, you know...
嗯好的
Yeah all right.
你刚说了”好的”-不我不是指好的
You said"all right"? - No, I didn't mean all right.
我知道我说了”好的”但不是指好的
No, I know I said, "all right, "but I didn't mean all right.
好我这就打给我老婆
Okay, I'm gonna call my wife right now. I'm gonna call her ri- -
帮帮我拜托帮帮我
Help me! Please help me! Please, please!
我根本…求你了我根本没看见她
I didn't even - please! I didn't see her.
怎么回事帮帮我
- What's going on? - Help me!
拜托了快啊
Please, hurry! Please! Please!
我没看到她
I didn't see her.
好吧退后退后她突然冒出来
Okay, back up back up. She came out of nowhere.
退后退回人行道
Back up. Back up. Sidewalk.
A57有名女子被压在公车下
A57. Ive got a woman pinned under a bus.
请派救护单位来我位置
Request a R. A. Unit at my location.
她突然冲出来我向天发誓
She came out of nowhere. I swear to God.
同时增派巡逻车
Send additional black- and- whites, as well.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
哟牛仔下来
Yo, Texas, get the hell off the bus.
嘿
Hey.
你好吗你叫什么
How are you doing? What's your name?
Rebecca
Rebecca.
嘿Rebecca
Hey, Rebecca.
我是John
I'm John.
救护车在路上了你会没事的
We got an ambulance coming. You're gonna be okay.
我爸也叫John
My dad's name is John.
他叫我不要做LA的公交车
He told me never to ride the bus in L. A.
他一定想不到公车坐了你对吧
I bet he never thought the bus would be riding you, huh?
需要我们打给谁吗
Is there somebody we can call?
也许你老爸
Your dad maybe?
不他住在Massachusetts
No. He lives in Massachusetts.
别人呢
Anybody else?
我刚搬到这里
I- I just moved out here.
我跟我男友来的但却吹了
I followed my boyfriend, but it didn't work out.
他说他不想定下来LA这么大
He said he couldn't be tied down, that L. A. s too big.
哦他的损失啊
Oh. His loss I bet.
他是个混♥蛋♥
He's an asshole.
多数男人都是
Most guys are.
请别离开我
Please don't leave me.
我哪都不会去的
I'm not going anywhere.
警♥察♥警♥察♥什么情况
Police! Police! What happened?
有个王八蛋毁了我的店偷了我的电击枪
Son of a bitch destroyed my bar, stole my taser.
我试图反抗不过这家伙就像绿巨人
I tried to fight back, but dude's like incredible hulk.
发生什么了你能描述下他的样子吗
What happened? Can you describe him?
描述他?那混♥蛋♥想干了我
Describe him? Asshole shot me, point- blank!
他就像磕了药的布鲁斯·威利斯
He looked like Bruce Willis on crack.
他想抢我钱包烧我的钱
He tried to take my cash, start a fire.
我猜猜他还在吼Attica Attica
Let me guess he's screaming, "Attica, Attica"?
谁来帮帮我
Somebody help me!
一个疯子打我了的士司机
A crazy guy. he attacked my cab driver.
他在街对面就在那
He's across the street! Right over there!
他在那
He's there!
Attica Attica 嘿
Attica! Attical Hey!
他跑了他跑了
He's going. He's going.
A36正在追捕一起车辆抢劫
A36 show us in pursuit of a code 37 vehicle.
Attica Attica 请求支援和空中力量
Attica! Attica! Request backup and an airship.
安全周围没人
Clear. You're clear.
我们认为是这位22岁的萨尔瓦多保姆
So, we're thinking this 22- year- old Salvadoran nanny
从窗户溜进去闷死婴儿
sneaks in the window, suffocates the baby,
然后逃之夭天
then hops out undetected?
你听到Miguel说的了
You heard what Miguel said.
嗯不过他是想死马当活马医
Yeah, but he sounds like a man grasping for straws.
或者是…-不不止这样
Either that or... No. There's more to it.
Lydia这不难想
Lydia it's not hard.
没有血迹没有外伤没有强行入室的迹象
There's no blood, no visible trauma, no forced entry.
这要不是被父母压死要不是猝死
It's- it's a co- sleeping case or SIDS.
我们要调查所以线索
We're checking every lead.
这么明显也要大费周折
At the expense of everything that's obvious.
Carmen Martinez
Carmen Martinez?
哦该死
Oh, damn!
好吧上了
Okay. Here we go.
嘿停下
Hey! Stop!
嘿嘿嘿
Hey. Hey, hey, hey.
你跑什么
What are you running for?
别紧张别紧张别紧张
Come on, now. Let's take it easy. Take it easy. - Take it easy.
不要把事情搞大
Don't make it harder than it has to be.
安全
Clear.
靠让他跑让他跑
Shit. Let him go. Let him go.
他在左边道回来了
He's on the left. Now he's back.
靠
Shit.
他往左拐了左拐了
He's taking the left. He's got the left.
操
Shit!
安全
Clear.
搞什么**
What the[bleep]
操
Shit.
掉头
Flip around.
追他安全安全
Got him. Clear. Clear.
我没保险这太危险了
I got it. I'm gonna bail. It's dangerous.
追他追他
You got him. Got him! You got him.
安全
Clear!
操
Shit.
操♥我♥得停了
Shit. I got to go.
你在做什么操
The hell are you doing? Shit.
你**做什么
What the[bleep] are you doing? l
A36放弃追捕
A36 -- we fell out of pursuit.
Nick让这个警♥察♥出来
Nick, let's get this cop out of here.
Coop 他们需要进去了
Coop! Coop, they need to get in there, man.
我哪都不会去的好吗
I'm not going anywhere, all right?
我就在这里
I'm right here.
你不用管他们看着我就行
You don't worry about them. You just look at me.
他们要你出来伙计
They want you out of there, man.
Coop出来啊伙计
Coop, get out of there, man.
我没事没事他们要工作了
I'm good. I'm good. - They need to work.
撑住
Holding.
去把血止住知道吗
Go ahead and shut off the red. Got it?
我就在这 Rebecca
I'm right here, Rebecca.
就在这 Nick 你那需要帮忙吗
Right here. - Nick, you need any help down there?
我们把她向左翻
We're gonna log roll her to her left.
Medics 轮床拿来
Medics, do you have your gurney?
我就在这宝贝
I'm right here, sweetheart.
把头固定
Get the head blocks.
好的Rebecca 你能动下脚趾吗
AII right. Rebecca, can you wiggle your toes?
她以为我们是移♥民♥规划局的
she said she thought we were from IN. S.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表